Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

My photobucket ain't going anywhere, girls! It's just there to grow bigger and bigger! :lol: I found most of my Gary Sinise picture over at CSI:NY - Le forum! I recently joined and they have ah-mazing pictures of all the actors. Then, there's Google and insomnia!

Sam222, I love Gary with glasses! Well, I usually like guys with glasses so I'm biased on that one... :rolleyes: And I get weird comments about my age too when I wear my glasses. Or they think they're sooo expensive and I'm like "Nah, they're the cheapest on the block" lol

But I think we all agree that the best glasses on Gary are...

[​IMG]

Elton John got nothing on him~

Carolyn!!! What's up!!! :D

Oh, now you made me want to see Mac with pink and purple hair with a beard and gigantic glasses :lol: Never going to happen but oh, it would be endlessly hilarious!!! Adam would totally dig the hair do.

Damn I love hippy Sinise lol Specially on that pic, there's something very Hendrix about his looks :lol: Probably the headband and the coat.

And I too wish I could have seen Gary doing theatre... must be mind blowing to see him on stage!

Hahaha, well the pictures will be there to cheer you up when you'll start work again after Italy! You'll have enough pictures to have a Gary fix for an entire month lol

Oh, the twitter story :guffaw:Enjoy the water for Gary! I'm still working on my CSI:NY Marauder's Map :lol:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

omg, genius!:guffaw::guffaw:

it is quite hendrix esque. i'm not a hippie fan generally (more of a punk myself) but it looks like he's doing a good job there!

i'm kind of annoyed because i vaguely remember his version of 'cuckoo's nest' playing in london and i never got tickets - i went to see the one with christian slater which i believe was a direct continuation of the same production. bad timing! i would love to see him on stage, i have true west on dvd which will have to do for now! i want to get a copy of his version of the grapes of wrath, which is one of my favourite books ever, but it's apparently impossible to find.

oooh can i borrow it when you're done?! that twitter story is still making me chuckle every time i remember it :)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  3. Cyn-B-Demented

Really not a fan of hippies but if it's Gary, I'll like this one and only hippy :lol:

Well, I didn't know if was possible to get those plays on DVD? I mean, I have never come across any Sinise things here that were not movies or CSI:NY. Is it possible to find some of it online or neigh there too?

Was Christian Slater good in Cukoo's Nest?

Sure thang! We'll have to share it between us : you, Udonna and me. Then, we'll have to start charging people.

I chuckle too when I remember it but I think what will always make me die of laughter is the Sinise Guard LOL And I thought the Japanese had weird brand of condoms... :guffaw:

PS. I have gigantic glasses like Gary has on the pic but mine are pink and metallic lol I once wore them with my cowboy hat... yeah, I got no fashion sense at all LOL :thumbsup:

4. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

um...what's the twitter story???

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Random thought : Woke up at 3:33 AM and immediately thought of Mac. (but now I can't go back to sleep and that's no fun :shifty:)

Vesper91, here's the Twitter story! :lol: It's a print screen because eventually the story will get lost in the Tweets.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too :D

the plays of true west and grapes of wrath were both televised on PBS - i managed to track down true west (had to do some digging though! most copies online were vhs, not dvd, which is understandable as it's from about 1982) but grapes of wrath i've not managed to find any copies of, even on vhs - which is annoying because i adore that book and i'd love to see him in it (apart from just the stills). someone said that true west was on youtube but i looked and it didn't seem to be. there are several *other* versions of it on youtube (incomplete) but i doubt any of them are as good ;) i love that play, i think i've watched it almost every day for weeks!:lol:

yep, in the west end for ages, with mackenzie crooks and alex kingston, i think that production began at the edinburgh festival (like all good productions should!). i actually don't think it was exactly the same as the one gary did but it was the same script/adaptation and i'm sure i remember reading somewhere that it was basically the same. i went with my brother and we met him (well, all of them) afterwards as they were doing charity buckets in the foyer - he seemed very nice, as did mackenzie.

in galleons, no doubt?

the japanese have weird brands of *everything* :lol: i love that story - obviously the chances it's remotely true are minimal but it's very funny anyway.

mmmsexy:lol:

mac is keeping you awake all night and it's no fun?! how?!?!:guffaw::devil::devil:

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello fellow fans! ;)

Cyn-B-Demented
    I know the feeling what is like being awake cause of men! :lol:And Mac is very good reason for being awake actually! :D

That hippy-pic is great!:lol: My mum told me what kind of was to live when hippy culture was in. She's a year younger than Gary, but somehow she don't seen to like "that much" We had a dispute one time, cause she said that David Caruso is hotter than Gary! :wtf: (Sorry for those who like Caruso:rolleyes:) But back then I couldn't believe my ears! :alienblush: So I just said, "It's okey, if you like him fine, but I think Gary is much better actor and good looking also!" :luvlove:

I don't like hippies that much personally, but I have to make exception with Gary! :lol:

I saved some of your pb-pics Cyn-B-Demented to my "super vicked memory stick" :devil: Is it okey to you to use them in wlp's etc? :)

Talking about hippies brings me memories one of the most memorable characters which Gary has played.:D What do you say ladies are you ready to see Lt.Dan!?! :p
    [​IMG]
    I have to say he has very nice chest area! :drool: You can see there's been work out behind it, but still all the muscles seems very natural. :adore:

8. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice pics again, and for the dutch members Forrest Gump is on tv tonight:drool:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, ladies!
    :lol::lol: I like hippy (hmmm, maybe there was not so many hippy in Russia, but as a symbol of rebellion it's interesting), so I like Hippy Gary very much!
    And, yeah, Sam, Lt. Dan is absolutely perfect Gary's character. Still can't believe he didn't get Oscar for this role. Do you remember how Lt. Dan screams during a storm? This is the most impressive moment for me in this film.

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah I remember that storm-scene!:D It's my favourite scene. :thumbsup:

You know I still can't believe that Gary managed to scream so high!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I laugh everytime as I watch it! :hugegrin:

11. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

It's the most wondeful talk with God:lol:! Gary was just great. And do you remember the scene in a bar during New Year's celebration? All people were so happy, and Lt. Dan was the only man who didn't laugh and scream. His face was so sad. You can saw all his thoughts even he told nothing

12. MacsGirl

MacsGirl Victim

I absolutely love those pictures!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    You guys just made my birthday so much better!!! I'm still looking through Cyn's pictures,and they are all ah-mazing!!!
    Unfortunately I gotta go now, cause my guests will arrive shortly^^

Love y'all!!! Have a great day!:adore:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

MacsGirl; Happy Birthday! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know what you mean, this man makes my day always better! ;)

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

happy birthday MacsGirl!!! hope you have a fun day :D

i always preferred the scream scene from a midnight clear - so cute :D

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Um...Gimme a sec...Yeah the bar, new year, sure I remember. it;)
    Yep. It was also a great scene.:thumbsup: It was easy to read the feelings on his face and that tells again how good actor he is!:adore: Actually I always think that Gary talks often with his eyes.:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I've heard a lot from the midnight clear but I haven't manage to saw the film myself. Does it tell a war or something? (I'm fancy in history!:lol:)

There's several adjectives that I could say about his "screaming" or "laughing"
    Cause it's cute:adore: and devilish:devil::evil: at the same time!

Somehow it makes me always feel hot everytime! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.