Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Quick reply 'cause I have to practice piano in a few minutes.

Lori-->

I think that the only person that can predict the future here is Andromeda 'cause her alter ago is Cassandra.:lol: But because she did something that pissed off Apollo, he cursed her to not be believed. And yet, we still believe her.:p Okay, I am way too obsessed with my Greek mythology.:guffaw:

To be honest, who knows what goes on in the writers' room and TPTB's minds, so all we can do is guess & discuss our ideas.:) And pray that their amazing friendship will grow develop into something much more.

Lates, SMACkkies!

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

;)
    I'm impressed with your mythology knoledge! :hugegrin: but sorry hon I know the story somewhat different. But hey!! Athena made her a star after she died and placed her next to Perseas and Kassiopea

Concerning the pairing of the lead actors as far as I have seen, usually is done in the end. Hell in my previous "obsession" it took like.. umm 7 seasons to see a little tiny little kiss let alone she the development of their relationship! I am refering to the X files :">

But! I try to have an open mind because I really-really believe that something will happen soon between Mac & Stella!!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breath Debb!* hyperventilating again*

*Debb is carrying a chair

AXELLLLLLLLLL AXELLLLLLLLLLLL AXELLLLLLLLLLL you com back here! Move your bum here NOW!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They are going to WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????

[​IMG]

Please someone tell me it's the truth, the truth and nothing but the truth!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

OMG I came back from the hospital (at the end i wasn't evaluated today but next Wednesday and Thursday)

Hope it will be the truth *Debb with puppy eyes*
    Darn it! I couldn't come earlier because my PC is in the shock room:shifty: and probably tomorrow or this Saturday it will be ready!:eek:

Girls, thank you for the piccies, Gio, cardia mou i am very proud of you! I knew you were going to get it!:thumbsup:

Debb is very happy. I will think now what can i do for my LJ site:bolian:

Does anybody use Facebook? I have opened an account but i need to edit a lot yet to fill the blanks but i don't know if it is safe and i want to be sure:)

Hugs darlings (I miss my PCCCCCCC with those horrendous Windows blue screens included:lol:

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi Family Smacked :D :)

Dear miyu,

Just talked to Cassandra, she remains adamant that there will be no Smacked in the near and far future :D, she said you better keep believing her because this time she even let a Sibyll (or whatever these girls were called) ask the oracle of Delphi and her prediction was confirmed :lol:.

My dearest Lamb,

Oh, that´s a halo, was just wondering about this plate above your head :D.

Rainbow unicorns? But, my dear, unicorns are as much a product of imagination as Smacked is :D. Oh, I have a pic in my head: Mac and Stella riding on a unicorn in "The Fairy Tale of the Unicorn and the Smacked Couple" :guffaw:. Ah, maybe it was one of the Grimm brothers´ fairy tales :D.

Well, as long as you don´t sit on it and crash me :lol:

Oh yes, you are determined, but I am stubborn, so who wins? :D It´s so hot outside, I´ll wear no socks at all- fair compromise, isn´t it :lol:?

I like to think I did, but you did the hard work on your own for the exam :)

Keep on rocking and smacking, I´m a fan of you and the Smackers, even if I´m not a Smacked-fan ;).
    Hugs to you all :)

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Okey just my guttery-mind came up with something when I read about this thing... Can't remember where but somewhere they have come up with this bikini that dissapear after a few seconds in the water.. (and it's here the guttery mind comes in:lol:) What if Mac and Stella are somewhere and the team have bought her a bikini (as the one that dissapear in the water after a few seconds) but the team didn't know about the bikini and it's ''problem'', Stella goes out in the water as normal, and after a few seconds the bikini dissapears, and when Mac sees that :)devil:), wonder what he might would/will do:devil::lol: Maybe some car action, or beach action?:devil:

Debs:
    I got facebook, can pm you what Im called if you want?:)

#Gio

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Because I am a newbie, I have to ask: if you're not a Smacked-fan, what are you? Are you just a Smacked friendshipper?

If you are, you may have someone else on your side. I'm not entirely sold on a Smacked romance either. ;)

And on an unrelated note, we have already passed the halfway point for this thread!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My sweetest Nut,

:guffaw:I admit this was a good one!

Probably Grimm brothers were foreseeing the Smacked future :lol: But i have pretty clear in my mind who are the Unicorns, what colour they are and who are the magic fairies. Even there is a sweet dolphin living in a waterfafll inside thencave where the Unicorns live:thumbsup: But...You are still THE NUT:lol:
    Oh Not I couldn't do that! The lack of you would be as the lack of a radio in the background:lol:
    you still can wear a green bikini:lol:
    You have a credit for sure! :D You are so taltative that you gave me impulse to write more than usual :D

My love to you and for sure you will be converted ;)

Gio--->
    you young lady, what kind of movies have you been watching lately?. Ut's totally....INTERESTING:drool::lol:

And please, HELP with Facebook! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kat--->
    ANother Rebellious Sheep? nein,nein, nein! You will be converted. Just gives times to Time :D BTW Let me introduce you The NUT. She is from Germany and she hates green socks idea:lol:

Debbie :)

[​IMG]

He looks at her.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HI SMacked Family.

Been away for FAR TOO LONG again. ;)

First off.... a little MOD duties *achem* It's getting a little SPAMMY in here. PLEASE keep the discussion to Mac and Stella. Also remember to put any discussion of future episodes in spoiler boxes. Thanks :D
    *steps down from MOD duties*

Now, what I've read Melina said that there was no discussion of pairing her Stella and Mac together. Well that doesn't mean anything to me. They are already 'cannon' without 'being cannon' if you know what I mean? ;) *wink wink*

Come on, look at the end of Grounds for Deception "the woman in your life" how much more cannon does that need to be???

Melina said that both characters also need each other. How true is that. They need each other to stay alive so to speak. To me Mac and Stella are circling each other without knowing what to say or do about how much they need, love and depend on each other. And I appreciate the writers for that. We can use our imaginations to fill in the rest huh ladies. :lol:

OOO and a side note CSI fanfic awards are accepting nominations through the 25th. I know there are some GREAT fan fic writers. So please, go nominate your favorite Mac/Stella fic. :)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i use it too - it's great - utterly pointless but fun too :D

10. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

watched Point of No Return and just remember to post the convo they had when Mac told Stella that the man that tried to kill Stella was murdered Diakos wuz it?? anyways...

part of convo i couldn't find but here was Mac caring for Stella wish i had whole conversation

here's the tidbit:
    Stella: Let me take it.
    Mac: I'm sorry, Stella. What I said before still stands. I can't have you investigating this. You're too emotionally involved. Diakos tried to kill you. I'm going to handle this one personally.
    Stella: You already have so much on your plate, Mac.
    Mac: I know how much this means to you :adore: :adore:

whoever can't tell that they belong together should watch and hear the tone in his voice with one on one convo with Stella... and how Stella felt about holding this from Mac (if I find whole convo I'll post it unless someone else has it

oh and i was thinking about the whole 2,4 season thing where Mac asked here to go to hotel and then his extra room, what if this season Stella asked him to stay with her??

oh yeah and about the whole Mac Stella kissing in season 6... if that is true I'll be super excited but its probably not possible

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ I like your idea, but only to a certain extent. If Mac losing his aparment involves another über-evil nemesis facing him, I'm gonna scream like a banshee. He'll have more of those, I have no doubt, I guess somebody finds it appealing, but I don't. I'm sick of SuperMac, the marine-cowboy-superhero saving NYC and, by extension, the rest of the world. What is with heroes dealing with crisis single-handedly? :scream:

If, on the other hand, somebody other than Mac or Stella, was targeted and Mac's apartment loss was collateral damage or if he lost it like normal people -a fire, a flood...-, I'd go "yipee!". I'd actually like to see them interacting at home as long as things don't become too cheesy. It would be a nice contrast, two very different styles clashing while they learn to live together in harmony. Also, my daydreaming mind has come up with a cute idea. Imagine they're watching TV side by side, still like "friends" and Mac cell phone rings. It's Flack, there is a body and they need to go to the scene ASAP.
    Stella: Why does he call you first?
    Mac: Well...
    Stella: *interrupting. Almost joking, but not quite* It must be your great looks, I'm sure.
    *Mac discovers he too can blush*

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i know what you mean - i quite like supermac because frankly ANY mac is good for me ;) and i like when he gets to steal the show. but i do understand why people get sick of it. i think a fire/other form of apartment loss would be better too, because even i think another supernemesis related apartment loss would be implausible.

i'm still not entirely sure about them getting together as canon - after 524 i think that's the way it has to go (as someone said above "the woman in your life" was pretty blatant!) - i would like it to happen but only if it's done right! until the writers learn to handle romances properly, i'm happy with them as friends :)

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello lovely Family :)

I know right??? Maybe they are together secretly and we don't know :p I had that thought come across my mind yesterday. I hope it's not the case 'cause I want to see their relationship in the intimate form from the beginning :adore:

Very good way to put it :thumbsup: It's true. They know that they need each other, it's just they don't know that the other does too. Does that make sense? Anyway, I think Grounds For Deception brought them a little closer to discovering their hidden feelings that we know exist :adore:

You need Facebook help? Well, I can try to help :D

How can someone hate green socks :wtf::wtf:? They are the most epic things since toast :lol:

I was watching the episode and squealing :adore: I love that convo more than words can say :) Anyway, did you also notice how Sid has was of predicting that people are meant for each other? You know, when he said that Marty and his wife were perfect for each other? Well, didn't he invite both Mac and Stella to the Subway? Maybe Sid's trying to set them up :adore: I mean, I already knew he was an undercover fan. They all are :lol:

That would be an interesting switch. I like that idea very much :) I think if Stella's apartment got wrecked in yet another way, it might come off as played out. But if it's Mac's apartment, I think it may just work.

Oh my gosh, love the convo :p A little OOC, but cute. Anyway, them learning to live together sounds amazing to me :)

I'm just hoping the writers don't take a Huddy route. Apparently, they're "stepping back a bit" from it :shifty::shifty:

Dear TPTB,

Please do not go back with our Mac and Stella. The only way is forward. Back will result in loss of fans and severe claw marks from our pet lions:evil:

Anyway, that's all I've got to say for now. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. MT
    says hi. She's downstairs doing karaoke :D
    P.S.S. Heather! I can't figure out how to nominate a fic :p

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful evening my dear family,[​IMG]

i haven´t been here for a while for i think time is running through my fingers and tomorrow we will leave to italy:

Sorry for OT but i am here to wish you all a wonderful time with a lot of smacked ideas and pics.

Looking forward to read from all of you again - i will miss you!!!!

[​IMG]

I love that pic, both look so great on it!!!( and their knees.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG])

Hugs to you all!!!!!

Udonna;)

15. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i hope the rumor will be going true, and than or dream about smacked comes true woohoo

i think all the time about secretly romance between them.

but melina can not speak out loud about the new season, so we must speculate about it and so we do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.