• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #24

th_jon7.jpg

he's like "what the...?"
haha. he's so kawaii !

Love the pics FFF! So cute :) His expression in the first one is great.

And Kat, I'll happily take the lime green sweater vest. I loved that thing :lol:

FallenForFlack, thank you for awesome pics! I hadn't second and third one. He is so cute, look how he is smiling!

His eyes changed to brown in that first one to match his shirt. :lol:

Cute pics. Thanks for posting them. Who are the girls though? Just fans or something?

Thanks for the pic FFF. I'll ask the same question that GNRF asked,"Who are those girls"?

His eyes changed to brown in that first one to match his shirt. :lol:

Cute pics. Thanks for posting them. Who are the girls though? Just fans or something?

I saw these two pics on Facebook... The girl in the second picture wrote that she just saw Jon at a party she went to... So I guess they're just fans...

:lol: Also, what everyone wants, a story that lasts longer than one episode and doesn't leave any loose ends like the "do Ryan's coworkers even realize what he went through" thing. :rolleyes: Hopefully one where he's not seen as the bad guy either. A heroic one would be great, I don't even care how it happens. WISC was pretty heroic in my opinion, what he went through for Billy, but it wasn't the seen the same way by some people. I want one where it's undeniable to anyone that what he did was good and he did nothing wrong! :p

i didnt watch the entire season but the episode WISC is one episode i saw and i was so mad that nobody took the time to talk to him. He went trought something very traumatic for Billy, but of course nobody cared. Calleigh asumed he was gambling again and Eric got mad as usual because of some issues he has with Ryan.

By the way, it must be difficult to work with someone as handsome as Ryan/Togo. I know i would find it hard!!!

By the way, it must be difficult to work with someone as handsome as Ryan/Togo. I know i would find it hard!!!

Yeah, I'd probably alternate between drooling all over myself and fumbling with my words if he even spoke to me. :lol:

Yeah, I'd probably alternate between drooling all over myself and fumbling with my words if he even spoke to me. :lol:

I had a part time job once, I was a cashier in a cheese store. This customer came in, an American... he was extremely good looking. I messed up about five times because I couldn't concentrate... AND I forgot how to speak English. REALLY.

I think I would become completely retarded if I had to work with Ryan/Togo. He's just wayyyyy too gorgeous!!!:lol:

I call some shirts, ties and jackets leather or otherwise, but I do call just for me the suede-velvet-ish red and green ones from Three-way and The Score.

You can have the jacket. His ties are ugly,most of the time. But I want to take some of his jeans,ANY tight T-shirts,his shoes from And They're Offed. Maybe I'll be lucky to cut a lock of his hair. He's so dreamy.By the way,he broke up with his girlfriend Diana Gettinger.:) Don't give your hopes up!

I call some shirts, ties and jackets leather or otherwise, but I do call just for me the suede-velvet-ish red and green ones from Three-way and The Score.

You can have the jacket. His ties are ugly,most of the time. But I want to take some of his jeans,ANY tight T-shirts,his shoes from And They're Offed. Maybe I'll be lucky to cut a lock of his hair. He's so dreamy.By the way,he broke up with his girlfriend Diana Gettinger.:) Don't give your hopes up!

Awww MY poor Jon!!:( Excuse me while I go and comfort him.:devil::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back