'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Thanks for the info. Glad that got cleared up

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Thanks alot! :D

*goes to watch the epi*

3. Georgie

Georgie Victim

Hey people, never posted on this thread before!

Just wondering if anyone was keeping a tally on how many people Horatio has killed, cause is it just me or does it seem to be like 1 an ep. So if anyone has a number i am interested to know!
    Thanks

4. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

Hello. I'm french and I'm trying to learn english watching CSI:Miami.
    When I watch an episode, I try to figure out exactly what they say.

I've two questions

In season 7 episode 10 (The Deluca motel), at the beginning of the episode Eric talks with a woman (I guess it's the motel owner) and they talk about the AC being back on. I can understand what Eric says but not the woman. She doesn't speak very clear. Could anyone help me with this?

Season 7 episode 12 (Head case), when Ryan and Natalia go back to the Crawford house. They know that the money was hidden in the barbecue. Ryan says "Whoever forced Doug to kill these people also stole a bag of cash." and then I don't understand "????, a fire pit".

Thanks a lot

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

While I don't have a tally for you, I can assure you that its not one per ep. Off the top of my head, I'm counting at least 11 (but that is a lowball figure as there could be more)

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

The motel owner say something like..Is it getting any cooler in there....or something to that effect. I cant remember exactly what she says.

Ryan says..."Whoever forced Doug to kill these people also stole a bag of cash from....let me get this straight....the fire pit."

7. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I don't know if this is a question or more of an observation, but...I've noticed that in many of the older episodes that the scenes that take place out side of the MDPD, the ground looks wet, like it had just rainned. (outside the immigration office when Eric was released, Seeing Red when Eric and Calleigh are talking outside, How Does that make you Kill at the end when Calleigh is talking with Eric, etc) Does anyone know why this is?

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I was reading a fan's blog (Dojo's blog) the other day & there was an article posted about this woman who got to be on the set of Miami when filming & she spoke about the wet streets we see -- apparently when the streets are wet they look better on the screen, so a machine rolls by wetting them down before filming. It was a nice read, she met some of the actors & provided pics with them. :)

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks, at least we know why their streets are always wet. Though, I find it prety unrealistic. I mean it's not like it rains a lot in Miami :lol:

Anyway that article was really interesting. Love how she talked with some of the actors and how Rex made her see all the behind the scenes stuff LOL.

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Thank you so much for the response, it does make sense. I figured that one of my fellow CSI addicts will know the answer to my question. It was just one of those things that really bothered me and I wondered if anyone else had noticed. Thanks again! Only 59 more days until Miami, 61 until NY, and 62 until LV!! Woo-hoo! :thumbsup:

11. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Thanks, it did a lot. *grins*

Now, hopefully this will be my last question for a while (and hopfully until i finish my fic but that's doubtful) but does anyone know how tall Rick Stetler is or how much he weighs?

*headdesk* Don't ask, but Rick ended up writing himself in as a main character when he was only supposed to make a surprise appeareacne.

Any help would be welcome but that's somethign that i've been looking for and just can't seem to find any info on.

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

In terms of height, I would say 6'1 as he is slightly taller than Caruso who is 6'.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Why don't you google the guy who plays Stetler and see for yourself?:) Why can't I remember his real name? I'm such a bad fan, well he hasn't been on for a while...David Lee Smith, I got it!

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I had already checked IMDB which lists heights for many stars but they did not list Smith's height. They also did not list an official web site.

15. lal

lal Pathologist

i have a question what happened to Ron Saris ( don't know if that is how it spelt ) ?