Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi everybody!!![​IMG]

Thanky you very much for the pics Debbie and a hearty welcome to Andie from me too!!!

It´s wonderful to see that the mood is growing better and more hilarious every day!!!!

Yes, that sounds after good old days, giving smacked - denier no chance:guffaw:
    Wonderful arguments, i really can´t decide to which solution I incline......

I just found that pic and i love it because both are smiling:
    [​IMG]

I really enjoy reading your theories, hope i can contribute more when i have the dvds of s5.

Wish you all a great day!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol: that wasn't quite the kind of invasion i had in mind ;) *looks innocent*

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~

Welcome to the family KReguba! Don't go back to lurking! Your scene idea was very, very cute. I could actually see that happening. But I think we're going to get SMACked before the end of the show.

Yes! The awkward museum scene! I love that scene. I could hear in Stella's voice the realization that Mac really cares about her. I mean REALLY cares :adore: And Mac is happy to see her, but it was a little sudden for him. He needed time to adjust.

I guess we won't murder them. How about slight torture? :lol: Just kidding.

[quoteBTW Our tender Shamila (Karu) needs our good vibes because she has big Finals next week. She says HI to the Family and sends her love. Our Catu is also with Finals[/quote]

Good luck Catu and Karu! Focus and you'll do well :)

Welcome to the Family Andie! I really like humour in the lab. I mean, the original CSI does it a lot, and we do have our funny lines here and there in CSI:NY, but more humour would be great :)

I'm glad that your internet is working now :) And I'm sorry to hear about your brother's friend. I'm sure your brother was happy to have your comfort.

Yeah I looked up Frank and Eleni:lol: and I know what scene that makes you wanna push them into a shower:devil: the locker room, do have locks right? so they can just lock 'em and then volia all by them self:devil::lol: Ah lmao, now I can picture Danny walking in on them:guffaw:[/quote]

OH you saw the scene?:devil: I'm not sure if the have locks...hmm....Danny walking in on them would be just priceless :lol: And I think if anyone has to walk in on them, it's gotta be Danny.

Mac in a thong you say? [​IMG] Now let's se that thong off!![​IMG]:guffaw:[/quote]

:guffaw:Well, I now hope if Gary ever reads this, he skips over this page :lol: But that would be a sight to see....:devil:

I would love to read your fan fiction :)

Deb, love the pictures!

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S.
    I think Steph is back from Uganda :)

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Twas Leather I think and extra large at that!:guffaw:
    Welcome to KeReguba and Andi enjoy your time here were just passing the summer away untill the "serious" discussion" starts!!! And if you are "Slow starting Smackies" maybe we can give you a jump start to get your motor running. Beware of the Virus and firemans and Nits oh my!!!

5. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, you can just call me Kat.

I used to be a "Slow starting Smackie" as you put it, but I'm slowly realizing that they belong together.

One question though. What's a Nit? I know the Virus is Peyton, and the fireman was Stella's date in 'The Party's Over', but I do not know this Nit of which you speak.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dearest Gio--->
    hugs to your brother sweetie, you have given him the best medicine to comfort him.
    I understand your Internet issues. i want to toss this PC

Nein, nein, nein don't leave me out of the fun! What video exactly? I haven't seen any. Please send me the link. :angel: See? all of you are outta control!:lol:
    Axel, Miyu and you will kill me before Season 6 ends:guffaw: He can't show anything. Only his Stella can have a peep :D (too bad. C'mon Stell, share your man with us!!! :angel:

Post the fic. You know i will read it once i get rid of this Public Health/Chemistry notes:shifty:

Lana-->
    And i will add more if you come back more often.;)

Dear udonna--->
    you must be one hell of a lawyer! :D
    I swear it's not an invention, Your Honor:p I did have to study about the Need and it said that (even tough the author didn't expect i used CSI NY like a example:lol:

I wish i had the chance to get Season 5 DVDs here. It would be my first option (even to my own surprise) to buy and then Season 4 and then Season 1 and then Season 3 .
    Right now i have to bless AXN for airing the show:p

Lisa--->
    ,oh yes, I understand. You would want to invade BEFORE he confessed:lol: Udonna, G, Lori and you what kind of thing you would do to our poor Mac!:p Nein, Nein, he needs to be in fitness just to deal with his Rambo Woman:drool:

Dear Axel--->
    EXACTLY! For Mac was too soon. He needed time to understand all kind of emotion are running inside his chest:adore: Because i really do think not even him understood why he was there. Actually i think he realized it was related to his feelings just when they finally met:adore:

Heck yes! I do know where i would like to start:devil::lol:

HELLO!!!!!!! I need the LINK here!

Sorry Ladies, only Stella will have that sight:lol:

Dear Lori--->
    aren't you overestimating the stuff?:guffaw: Or do you refer to his bum bum?:guffaw: Again Stella is the only with rights to check it:lol:

Kat--->
    let's present this Mini Dictionary Smacked-Human Being Human Being-Smacked:guffaw:

Virus---> Intruder. Whinny Thing and invader of (caring and loving Mac's)brain cells. Exterminated in Season 4. Also known as Dr. P.Driscoll:angel:,

Medicine---> Lori's witty remarks. She is our expert on her here :D

He-Nit---> Man who scared us with his brillancy:lol: capable of...putting his jacket under a dead body's head just to impress his damsel:p Living in constant denial because he couldn't tell when Mac calls her nobody and nothing else exist in Stella's heart and mind:drool: Also known as Brandon Walsh

Medicine--> common sense:lol:

She-Nit---> Nice woman who provoqued weird behaviours on Mac Taylor ("She looked back, nice":vulcan:). Not harm intended. Soon dissapear. Also known as Gillian

Medicine---> Unknown

Red Head Lady---> Lady in attack who stealed a kiss from Mac Taylor 10 years ago. Also Known as Quinn back in S4

Medicine---> Mac's love for Stella:adore:

Major Lady---> whinny and annoying bug who pretended to have rights on Mac Taylor after he deployed a bit of his caring protection:wtf: Also known as Jordan Gates

Medicine--> she might bit her own tongue and got poisoned:lol:

Hope this help:cool:

Another unofficial date back in S3

[​IMG]

Stella was flirting

[​IMG]

And he was too

[​IMG]

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, dear fellow nuts :D :)

and first of all a very belated birthday to Lori!!!! Sorry that I didn´t notice it earlier, I´m always so busy not getting cracked :lol:.

My still hopeful Debbie:lol:

Well, I fear, rather the Earth will become a disc than that I will ever say "I´m Smacked" :D, but I like your determination to convert me nonetheless ;).

Hugs to all of you from the black sheep :D :)

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Back in thread#13 when we were told about Julia Ormond joining the show as a possible"Love interest" for Mac we were discussing "code" names for her and I introduced this theory:

Hence the "She nit" was born!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:__________________

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!!! I missed you so much!!!

Happy B-Day Lori!!!Hope you had a great day!

KReguba, Welcome!! BTW are the one that writes ff on ff.net? Cause I love that ones!!

Debs, "Mini Dictionary Smacked-Human Being Human Being-Smacked" that made me laughed, lol

ps: I didnt passed, :( have to sit again on December, but thanks so much for the support!!

Love you all

10. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Andromeda (or are you Cassandra now...lol)-->

Welcome back to the wonderful world of SMACKed!:D

Debbie-->

We will eh? We should try and turn the notch down then...too bad we're unable to.:devil: :lol: Gutterville is just too irresistible.:p Stella sharing Mac with us? Ooh, bad idea. She could get jealous and blow us up into smithereens.:( :guffaw:Not that I hate the idea:evil: ;)...

Wow, this cleared up lots of online fanspeak for me. So thanks, Deb!:) It made me laugh so hard. Red Head Lady...lol...that b**ch.:shifty: And quotations around damsel 'cause Stella is everything but.:cool: I didn't really get the medicine for Major Lady, but it was funny.:hugegrin:

Catu-->

We missed you too! You didn't pass?! Gosh, that stinks. Feel so bad for you.:( Those jerks!:scream: Joking. I wish you luck next time:bolian: (some Christmas present eh? Having to retake the exam.:rolleyes:)

唉呀! Me want SMACKed dosage soon. Me need dosage of it... The writers are cruel, cruel people and are too obsessed with DL.:wtf: At least they aren't as bad as Twilight. *shudders* Twilight makes DL looks like a perfect couple:eek::eek::eek:...which is just damn scary.

Lots of love to all!

~Miyu:angel:

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

Hey guys! I'm new here, trying to catch up with you all (which honestly looks impossible from here)! But smacked all the way! (L)'

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Thanks to Ghawazee and everyone else who explained all the different names for those who try to keep Mac and Stella away from each other. Silly people, will they ever learn?

Is there a particular name for Ella McBride (Mac's stalker from S5)?
    Yes, I write on ff.net under the name Katyra Reguba. Glad to know I have a reader on here. :D

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome ShippyAngel to the Smacked Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I know we can be overwhelming :D Just post when you can and what you want. You must feel comfortable here. You are a member of thsi family and you always will be (LOL sometimes it's a good reason to escape :D )

Dear Lori--->
    and that day lasted at least a week[​IMG][​IMG] Now I can't imagine any other denomination for Mac's wanna be girlfriend or Stella's wannabe boyfriend than She- Nits or He-Nits[​IMG][​IMG]

Nut, dearest and stubborn Nut--->
    And i swear it wasn't me :D Me thinks you are a sort of kamikaze and you put yourself in the path of the Crackers????[​IMG]
    Haven't you heard The Breaking News from NASA???? :D
    You WILL SAY it! and much i am afraid with all ladies we will say "I told you so"
    Much i am afraid we will have to learn German first :D (just to speak in your mother tongue of course :D

Catu!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sweetie!!!!! Nena no te preocupes. Igual ya sabes lo que te van a tomar. Yo aprobé raspando el de Inglés. Por eso ni me molesto enntratar ahora. Me mandé yo misma a rendir en diciembre LOL Cuidate!

Miyu, my dear--->
    Cruel? Nahhhhhhhhh :D It's just they have their Northern Pole heading towards D and their Southern Pole heading L[​IMG] I am sure they can't be that bad. I mean, I didn't hear Danny saying to Lindsay "Because you cross my sky like a meteor"[​IMG] But it's true we need our tiny Smacked spoiler even if it is just to say "Mac and Stella are working in the same office" ;)

Sweetie, i was uploading piccies with melina and Carmine for you. Later check teh Stellarina Thread ;)

Kat---> Se parakalo! And even if some day more Nits are put in the path of Mac and Stella, their own chemistry will eliminated them ;)
    And Catu is not the only one. ;)

Piccies to cheer up Catu and to celebrate Lori's Creation

"A couple in love in Black" :D

[​IMG]

Summer in the city with The Boys :D (Mac stop drooling!)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first of :lol: at your comment at the second picture the one from Summer in the City Mac can never keep his eyes off... which is why i love that man always caring about his woman and making sure she is all right in every situation (even if he drools on occasion it is absolutely fine)

and that's one of my favorite pics when Stella and Mac are wearing the sunglasses they're like "Man and Woman in Black... *they BELONG together :D*

i know i'm going backwards in this comment but i too write ff on ff.net my name is sucker-4-SMacked (well of course it would be) a day without SMacked is like death waiting to happen... idk if this is a bad metaphor thing not good at these

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Funny is Donnie is looking at her eyes but Mac certainly is NOT:lol::lol::lol: I really enjoyed that episode. I felt Stella's power on her boys:drool: and how she led Sheldon in the difficult path of being a newbie (Hopefully she will have the same chance with Kaye this season) but also how she enjoyed Mac's "torture" to newbies. I wonder if Mac was Stella's first CSI Boss and if he used with her the same method he used with Sheldon and then with Lindsay :D
    and a really good one! :D

Usually i start reading many stories at the same time but i can only finish centuries later :( However i susbcribe myself into all Smacked stories :D

Kat---> sorry! i forgot to clarify. I don't remember an Official name for Ella. However sometimes we called her "Psycho chick". She would have been a great character as a stalker

I know, not in *this life* i would sit in my fav Doctor's desk. Especially if he is my boss. But Stell is Stell :D

[​IMG]

Since the day this pic was posted, it stopped my heart

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.