Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear family!!![​IMG]

First of all:

[​IMG] Happy Birthday Lori !!!! Hope you had a great day!!

Welcome here, dear Madison and welcome home Andromeda !!

Yesterday I watched the rerun of 1.18, the dove commission on tv and i watched it very exact under the smacked perspective!!!!

It´s really incredible, IMO they are good collegues in this ep but i personally couldn´t feel that smacked vibrations like in the further seasons and absolutely no comparison to s5!!!!!

I don´t understand the TPTB, do they take us for fools?????
    THey say there´s nothing between them and then they let them act this "smacked" way??????
    THe camerawork show us so many smacked scenes in s5:
    not the evident ones but the ones where other people speak and both are listening and look at each other with so much tender love and understand in their eyes........
    THe camera may not do that, why do they choose this camerawork then ???
    We won´t give up hoping !!!

Wish you all a fine day!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Axel, I hadn't seen it before, thanks! It must be a promo for season 4, since the clock says it's 3:33. Mac getting yet another stalker *yawn* How original! The only good thing about stalkers is that sometimes they make Stella go Rambo.

Madison, he made quite a move going to Greece. And he made a previous one offering her a spare room at his place. Too bad we're supposed to believe she didn't take it because she snores. Right. Whatever.

Deb, don't expect too much. We'll see the same crap over and over again. TPTB can't deny there's something going on between them, no matter how hard they try to ignore it. Do we really have to believe Reed thought Stella was Claire because he was high or something? It makes so much sense! And Drew pick her to get to Mac just because. So very right. Really, they're insulting our intelligence.
    But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you.
    They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth...

udonna, they are just trying to make us luuuuurve D/L 'cuz there sooo kewl! If they are already established, there will be no Smacked for us because it would be too much. Plus, Mac and Stella could get ruined as characters. If those are their reasons, I accept them, but don't try and persuade us they're strictly friends. At least I don't buy it, try later.

3. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Magic picture!! Thank you! [​IMG]

Really!! :lol: :lol:

This will be a holiday for all of us!!! :rolleyes:
    They have deceived us!
    But we are still going to believe the best. In SMac!! I am optimist, I will wait! :)

Yes, I remember! But there he enrolled as a friend and not love the man. Therefore, this step can not be taken into account. ;)

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Happy birthday, Lori! :)

Hello, I haven't been here for a century. :) But my mind is filled with Mac and Stella as every second counts. Thank you for the pictures and screen caps. They were beautiful and holds a great history as well as love and joy from the characters. That picture, Stella in green and Mac in blue were intense!

Hey, Debbie, I said I would come here. :guffaw:I took some picture the other day of the waterfront I mentioned, I think you will love them. :)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think in this case the smacked UN should draft a resolution that allows some unilateral action for an invasion :lol:

happy birthday lori!!

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family :)

Yeah, the fireman is no longer hated. I just feel bad for him. He had no chance with Mac around. No chance at all.

Yeah, I think that's why he got all shy and changed the subject :adore: He knows she loves him and he so loves her. It's just undeniable.

WHAT! THONG WEARING MAC? WHERE? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Answer: TPTB will be murdered in their beds:lol::lol:

EXACTLY! Deep down inside, even the TPTB are SMACked fans :adore: Unfortunately, their love of D/L sometimes clouds their judgement.

Deb, I love the second picture you posted :) What episode is that from?

I'll talk to you soon. I'm going to see a couple movies today, so I may be back, but later. Love ya.

Axel

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes as a matter of fact it WAS!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thank You ALL so very much for your kind birthday wishes! Now if you will excuse me my birthday friend and I need a nap!!!

Why...at my VERY private birthday party of course.

And I shall share my birthday gift friend with ALL of you ...first he can start with GIO since she is already in gutterville waiting!!!!!:guffaw:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  8. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hello all. I am a harmless lurker who feels the need to add her two cents.

I have a feeling that Mac and Stella won't get together until the series finale. And it won't be a big deal. For some reason I picture the two of them in silhouette looking out his office window. Stella asks if he's okay and Mac leans over, kisses her and says "I am now".

Wow, I really need to stop writing fan-fiction. I shall go back to lurking now.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!

Welcome Kreguba to the Smacked Family! we are a big, healthy and laconic people:lol:If you don't run away after the first 72 hours you wil be ok with us :D Don't be so pessimistic. Smacked will hapen and let's hope it will happen before Season 52 (never mind. It's an old joke here ;). Post and enjoy

(A little late but Debbie was studying)

Dear Udonna--->
    It's true Season 1 didn't have so much wonderful scenes as we had in S5 but i still like it so much because all the time we had Mac and Stella working together-However i guess i will stop being so stubborn the day

1) either the Nut become into a Smacked fan:lol:
    2) or we get Mac and Stella 's first kiss;)

But i must admit Season 5 contains two things I LOVED: 5.24 and unofficial dates in 5.06 and 5.16!

I believe they are studying the whole situation. They must be receiving emails and faxes at CBS Office so i'm sure they know People want Smacked and I have learnt something new today.I had to study Public Health(with a little bit of Psychology inside it) this afternoon and the text talked about The Need.
    It said for every Need (in our case is Smacked to happen;)) there is a Satisfaction (Mac and Stella becoming a couple for example) but also it says the Satisfaction of the Need will depend on how it is accomplished (we are waiting some specific scenes like Mac being the first one to invite Stella i.e ). Besides it added people in charge to satisfy the Need must study how to become it true (That's why i say TPTB must be evaluating the situation to give us some day Smacked) because every human group has a very specific way to be satisfied (The Smacked Family is special).
    And finally The Need is repetitive (after their first kiss we would start needing more:angel:( Studying has been a pleasure today!:lol:
    So, no, i don't think they think we are fools. Just they must be studying how to give us Smacked without being massacred by other fans

Pleni-->
    :lol: It's true i want to strangle them 4 of 7 days of the week. Especially when we get spoilers like "Not Smacked because we already have DL":rolleyes: but they are talented writers and great producers and they will give us Smacked...some day. There are promising storylines like those for Sheldon (aww hopefully some day he will have Kara back), Mac and The Voice Kaye Sullivan (if Stella protects her i will jump of joy because Lindsay never worked for my Stella), also i am expecting Sid and Adam stories and Donnie mourning Angell (again i do hope is Stella the one protecting him). Of course there are a couple of storylines i wouldn't want to have:wtf: but if the only way to shut certain mouths i will go for it:wtf:. I promise i will contain the vomit:vulcan: (I am not questioning the quality of the writing. It's simply because i don't like certain characters. A matter of skin. Period)

If they think to have DL already established is too much for the show, why they put DL and their melodramaz last season and F/A too? All at the same time? That's NOT a good excuse. Besides, the closeness they shared in Helenika is way too different far from friendship. Even not Smacked people noticed that. If even Non Smacked found nice that last scene from 5.24(which was VERY obvious) i don't know why they could be ruined especially because Melina and Gary are talented and have a REAL chemistry!
    Madison-->
    I believe Mac didn't think why he went to Helenika (Greece). He just went there just because he had to. When they met at the museum Stella and Mac seemed to be surprised of Mac being there:drool:
    Asprine my dearest--->
    You haven't been here for a century and i have missed you every second of your absence But i had you in the MSN anyway;) Yes, nothing is this world could change the beautiful and special love story they share. Even if they never kiss, they will belong together forever (arghhh overdose of Twilight quotes. Blame Pleni and the Nut:lol:)
    Next time you find me in the chatroom send me those files. In that way i will comment it online. I already want to see the Tenth King's tent!

Lisa-->
    Definitely we would want to invade the screen the day Mac and Stella kiss or touch or whatever:drool:Actually we would want to get a first row seat:lol:

Axel dear--->
    As i said it was pretty clear what the akward moment at the museum meant for both of them. Our Wild Stella only made it a little bit clearer at the end:drool: It was a just-discovered feeling for both of them so Shy Mac needed to change the subject
    Stella should know but aparently Lori won Mac first:eek::lol:
    and I swear to God i didn't put this idea inside your head:lol: But not need of murder because if you get rid of them now who are you going to kiss to when Mac and Stella finally get together?;) We need them alive:p

deep down down down down (in the TPTB's basement) maybe they are:lol:
    However i must agree they feel an insane passion for DL issues:lol:

BTW the pic belonged to American Dreamers 1.03

Lori my dear--->
    mmm do you know how interesting it sounds:drool:? May i ask if it was a BLACK THONG?:lol:
    Gio is in Gutterville trying to get her driving license. if she survives :lol: the examn she will be back soon

Gioooooooooooooo Gioooooooooooo

Dearest Kikii---> your Innocent Lamb thanks you for your kindness and your beautiful review. You gave her a big emotion!!!!!!:thumbsup::adore:

BTW Our tender Shamila (Karu) needs our good vibes because she has big Finals next week. She says HI to the Family and sends her love. Our Catu is also with Finals

So GOOD LUCK For all members of our Family who are studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The main reason i don't post piccies from S5 is The French Forum made them dissapeared and only with other 40 messages i can have access to them:scream::scream: (just the same than with spoilers)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Hey everyone. I'm Andie and I'm slowly becoming a Smacked fan. At first it was like maybe, maybe not, but recently I 've really been able to see. Now it won't stay out of my head.

Anywho, I figured the best place to come would be here so here I am. :thumbsup:

And I'm hoping season 6 gives us more moments between the two. Preferably lighter moments. While I enjoy the drama, I would love some good ole' fashion humor. Is that too much to ask?:)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

YAY! Andie is here! Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me introduce you The Smacked Family. They are a bunch of crazy ladies who love love LOVE Mac and Stella. They are quite shy. They are too still:lol: but they will give you the welcome because really thy are special and adorable all of them:thumbsup:

I know what you mean, we have dear members who are becoming slowly into new Smackies who were reluctant at first but they are slowly becoming into smackies (they are already a member so are you since this very moment). Except the Nut. But every Family has a black sheep and The Nut is ours:lol: and a Nit Expert (That would be Lori) btu i guess it's a long story, i don't want to scare you before 5 minutes of being here:lol:

BTw i really like your suggestion. Inside teh Stellarina Thread we talked once about it. We would need more light moments, full of candour and with humour. THAt would be great :D
    Post whatever you want, share your thoughts, talk about anything you want

Hugs Debbie :D

In my pic files i have found some S5 piccies YAY!

"I am dreaming with all things i could make it to you!":angel: (Girls are guilty for putting these dirty thought in my head:lol:

[​IMG]

"Even working i need your eyes to stay focus"
    [​IMG]

Debbie :D

12. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

really quick post thanks Debs for the lovely pictures love them all :adore::adore:... good to have you in my life

and second welcome Andie... you will love it here promise

and yeah right Debs i think this family is too crazy to be considered shy :D well in my opinion

got to go hit the hay and tmrw on TNT if you get it then American Dreamers 1x03 will be on at 1 PM eastern time for all of us in the U.S... the cutest SMacked scene is at the very end you SMacked fans probably already know what that is... if not just watch the episode the end is great

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Alisonnnnnn!!!!!!
    aww you are a pure honey! :D Thank you. And yeap, i am worried.:eek: This family stays in silence for such a long time:eek: I think it needs a doctor:eek::lol:

loved the whole case but especially those little moments when they asked each other if they have read the book (Bright Lights, Big City by Jay McInerney if someone wants to get it;)) and i really liked that last scene. It was the moment when Mac decided to live again. Loved how they talked about "You know how it ends"now

:bolian: (you shopuld be psoting more often my dear)

A PRICELESS moment from Season 5 5.12 Help
    [​IMG]

The dreamt wedding

[​IMG]

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey ya'll:D
    I tried to come in earlier but my internet was beeing such a meanie to me:shifty: but it's behaving now:) (probably got my threat about throwing it out of the house:lol:) and my brother got some bad news about one of his buddys yesterday[​IMG] he lost one of his buddys[​IMG] so I comforted my brother yesterday[​IMG]

btw: Welcome Kreguba and Andie:D Im Gio:)

Axel:
    Yeah I looked up Frank and Eleni:lol: and I know what scene that makes you wanna push them into a shower:devil: the locker room, do have locks right? so they can just lock 'em and then volia all by them self:devil::devil::lol: Ah lmao, now I can picture Danny walking in on them:guffaw:

Mac in a thong you say? [​IMG] Now let's se that thong off!![​IMG]:guffaw::guffaw:
    And Lori you're gonna get an Happy Belated birthday wish from me Lori!!:D

Debs:
    I just come to think about a new place *whistle innocently*:devil:

and one more thing, I've started on a new kinda One-Shot story, smacked of course;) and it's a shower/locker room story (go figure where I got that idea:lol:) buut, Im not sure if Im gonna send it to my beta and then post it on ff.net... anyone wanna read it and tell me if I should post it or not??:alienblush:

#Gio

15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I love these three photos they just scream smacked. Thanks for adding them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.