NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

thanks Wojo for the help on answering that question.:thumbsup:I thought the Macy character was not bad at all but I guess some people didn't feel the same way.
    And Wojo it's good your giving the show a try.

racefh853629 I think your right on the name.:) I think Los angeles sums it up well:)

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Well here are some behind the scenes pics of LL COOL J and Chris O'Donnel;)
    Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J filming in Venice Beach, California on June 16 2009. The dynamic duo were shooting a episode of the forthcoming NCIS spin-off that revolves around a team of undercover agents based in Los Angeles. The new Hit TV drama will air this Fall on CBS. And it looks like Chris gets offered a toothbrush while on set!

LL COOL J AND CHRIS.
    CHRIS
    LL COOL J AND CHRIS.
    LAUGHING CHRIS AND LL...
    CHRIS AND LL...

and a new vid preview( dont forget to turn up the volume)
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/video...8-9307-4359-a575-d17a3a759a4a&isShareURL=true

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the answer :thumbsup:. I was looking forward it just because of the same reason. Let's see what they'll come up with, though.

Thanks for the pics and the preview :thumbsup:. Now I'm even more confused, but I guess that's because I've missed too many things about the show.
    Why is Louise on this preview? Is it because she's in the cross-over and then she got the boot? :confused:

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Two of the NCIS episodes last season (Legend I & II) heavily featured the new NCIS LA team. Much in the same way that one of the later seasons of JAG had a two parter featuring the NCIS team.
    It was intended as a backdoor pilot i.e. a way to get a feel for how the new team would be received by the audiences, before having to commit to a full series run. The ratings were obviously good enough for CBS to add it to their schedules, and the first season proper will start in September.

Of course, much the same way that stuff from the JAG eps didn't carry over to S1 NCIS, there's probably going to be changes from Legend I & II, to the S1 NCIS LA (Louise Lombard being the first)

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh thank you so much for clarifying it :bolian:. Guess I'll have to watch those episodes.

That's funny 'cause it's just came to my mind that I even looked at some screencaps from that cross-over while ago. Ah my bad memory *ahem* :alienblush::lol:

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Rocky! Rocky! Fans of NCIS director Leon Vance will find the coming TV season to be twice as nice, as Rocky Carroll will pull double duty on CBS' NCIS and its spin-off, NCIS: Los Angeles, TVGuide.com has learned.

Carroll was promoted to series regular status on NCIS this past season, as Vance replaced the late Jenny Shepard as director. Moving forward, the actor tells TVGuide.com, "I'll be keeping my normal routine on the 'mother ship,' and I'll be doing at least six of the first 13 episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles."

Photo gallery: NCIS and other season-finale cliff-hangers

In a recent entry on his TVGuide.com celebrity blog, Carroll said he had "a feeling that Director Vance will occasionally appear on the spin-off, just to keep an eye on things." Similarly, NCIS executive producer Shane Brennan told us, "Someone like the director of NCIS might end up having to work with the other agency [NCIS: LA's Office of Special Projects]. That could well happen."

NCIS: Los Angeles stars Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J and Linda Hunt. The spin-off, which was introduced via a pair of May sweeps NCIS episodes, kicks off its first season Tuesday, Sept. 22 — where it will lead out of NCIS' own Season 7 premiere.

Carroll's other acting credits include TV's Roc and Chicago Hope (for which he was twice nominated for a NAACP Image Award), and the films Crimson Tide and Born on the Fourth of July. This past spring, he received an honorary doctorate from Webster University in St. Louis, Mo.

Source: TV Guide & Spoiler TV

9. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

10. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Here I go again trying to keep this thread alive :shifty:

Here is a promo video of the new series(not a episode promo);)

Series Promo.

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Well, I'm sad to hear that Louise Lombard's not going to be on the show :( I actually liked her character.

Well, even though Louise is gone, I still think it's going to be an awesome show. Hopefully it'll be a little different from regular NCIS. Not that regular NCIS is bad in anyway. I just hope it's different in the way that the original CSI is different from CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. You catch my drift?

Either way, this seems like it's going to be a good show :D

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I know it's going to be really sad seeing Louise go I also really liked her character alot; I really liked her character because it was almost like Gibbs but in Los Angeles.

I know what you mean by you hope it's different. I have good news it is gonna be different I hopefully wish they play it good on screen.
    But I tell you it's gonna be different because the regular NCIS has more of the CSI point to it and NCIS:LA is going to be more undercover having their life on the line. They are going to that but they are going to that NCIS stlye or stopping the terrorist. You get me:D

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

here to update on the cast::D
    credits to tv.com:thumbsup:

Linda Hunt................Hetty Lange

Adam Jamal Craig..............Dominic Vail

Here are new pics on the cast::bolian:
    Adam

Linda

Nate

Sam

Callen

Kensi

Chillin

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Those who don't recognize the name Linda Hunt might remember her as the department shrink in three episodes of Without A Trace, a judge in a few episodes of The Practice, and a few episodes of Carnivale. Her credits go back to the late 70's. She even played Popeye's mudder in the 1980 movie starring Robin Williams.

Adam Jamal Craig has been on two episodes of Crossing Jordan, two episodes of Heroes, two episodes of The Office, and one of Las Vegas (the Montecito series, not CSI). His credits on IMDB go back just three years.