NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

Pauley Perrette, the goth beauty of NCIS, will guest in the second episode of the CBS spin-off NCIS: Los Angeles, executive producer Shane Brennan announced Friday.

Perrette's character, Abby Sciuto, will appear in a "fun little cameo" and help solve the case, Brennan said at the show's Television Critics Association fall press tour panel.

A tour of the show's set revealed another previously unannounced guest: Mathew St. Patrick, who played Six Feet Under's Keith. His face appeared on a video screen in the show's operations center, and Brennan told TVGuide.com he'll play "a former special ops guy who actually gets deeply involved in the case and may or may not be a bad guy."

St. Patrick's character may return, Brennan says: "Let me put it this way: He lives."

He also hinted about how the NCIS storyline that ended with Chris O'Donnell's character, Special Agent G. Callen, taking a bullet will continue on the spin-off. "It's four months later and it's Callen's first day back on the job and we see his scars," Brennan said. "We literally see his scars."

He said what happened on NCIS will also be explained — eventually.

The panel's other highlights included the sight of the very large LL Cool J sitting next to the very small Linda Hunt — and the rapper/actor gamely playing along when a reporter asked if his role was a comeback. "Don't call it a comeback," he joked.

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Dynamo1 has updated some of the things for me *thank you*:D

Now I'm gonna give you guys exclusive pics that you won't find any where else except on http://ncislosangelesfan.com/photos/index.php*credits to them:D*
    Now here with pictures of the set and pressconfrence;)

Set Tour.
    Set Tour 1
    Set Tour 2
    Set Tour 3
    Set Tour 4
    Press Confrence
    Press confrence1
    Press Confrence2

Also go to the website above to check screencaptures;)

And all Callen Fans are gonna like this .......... Callen is gonna be fine when the series airs, the series is gonna go 4 months and its gonna be Callen's first day on the job. Shane Brennan says you are going to literly see Callens scars.
    They will also answer what happened to him and how it happened and why?

one of the people in the press confrence ask if they were gonna keep the freeze frames the original NCIS has & Shane Brennan said that they had very something special planned but Shane wouldn't reveal what.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  3. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

5. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Unfortunately I can't watch Chris O'Donnell in anything seriously since The Bachelor. Let's not get me started on LL cool J...
    Louise Lombard was the only thing keeping me mildly interested.

6. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

7. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

sadly can't watch the youtube vids (in Germany 'cause of the rights ) *pout* but so many new pics ,thx .

I'm allready totally hyped about this show (maybe 'cause of enough depri news from other shows ;)) so I just hope that it won't be a flop ...but don't think any NCIS could totally flop - have to be optimistic *g*

Liked the first 2 epis and the charas .Hope for more Gibbs/Callen interaction and background in some eps (had interesting chemistry), especially after the out of Lousie's chara (finally a female lead role I really liked and she goes :rolleyes: ^^ )...

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Xeri I'm glad your hyped like me:thumbsup:I promise you and everyone that I will try my best to update everything to the highest.With videos and Pics and Reviews etc.

And on Lousie's character Shane Brennan said that just because she left didn't mean she wouldn't be back for guest star appearences. So there is hope guys.

Louise, played a very good lead role now the only one that is left with all the men is Kensi (Daniela Ruah) & Linda Hunt.

Glad to know you guys are siked for the show as I am too.
    :thumbsup:
    :scream:Don't miss NCIS:Los Angeles,September 22nd @ 9:00pm.

9. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

10. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

11. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

Thank you very much for these. I can't wait to see this show. Linda Hunt is amazing! I'm so excited!!!

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I'm glad you liked them:bolian:

And like you I can't believe and can't wait for this show to start, it's not that far way:eek:
    Follow this thread to check for updates.;)

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Here are some new promotional pictures;)
    http://www.critictoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ncis_los_angeles_sm.jpg
    http://www.critictoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ncis_los_angeles_lg.jpg

Here is some info about CBS having a 30 minute Fall Preview of one of the new shows Sept.2 check it out!:D It might be NCIS:LA. More info below;)
    The cast from “How I Met Your Mother” will get together for a 30-minute special called “CBS Fall Preview,” the network announced.
    The show will air on Wednesday, Sept. 2, from 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and will also be available on demand on AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS TV.
    All five new shows on CBS this fall will have sneak peeks, including “NCIS: Los Angeles,” “The Good Wife,” “Three Rivers,” “Medium” (from NBC) and “Accidentally on Purpose.” This is the fifth year that CBS has created a fall preview special.

:bolian:Check It OUT:thumbsup:​

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

FOUR MONTHS AFTER CALLEN WAS SHOT, HE RETURNS TO THE OFFICE OF SPECIAL PROJECTS (OSP) AND JOINS THE TEAM ON A KIDNAPPING CASE, ON THE SERIES PREMIERE OF "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," TUESDAY, SEPT. 22

"Identity" - Newly located in a Los Angeles mission, the NCIS Office of Special Projects (OSP) welcomes Callen back to the team and races to solve a kidnapping case, on the series premiere of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, Sept. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    NCIS Special Agent G. Callen............................... Chris O'Donnell
    NCIS Special Agent Sam Hanna................................. LL COOL J
    Henrietta "Hetty" Lange........................................... Linda Hunt
    Operational Psychologist Nate Getz.................................. Peter Cambor
    NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye ............................... Daniela Ruah
    NCIS Special Agent Dominic Vail .................... Adam Jamal Craig

RECURRING CAST:
    NCIS Director Leon Vance Rocky Carroll
    Tech Operator Eric Beal Barrett Foa

GUEST CAST:
    Helen McGuire............................. Clare Carey
    Bobby Nixon..................... Mathew St. Patrick
    Luis Perez................................ Alex Fernandez
    Emma Perez.................................... Ariel Gade
    Emilio.............................. Daniel Edward Mora

DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore, Jr.
    WRITTEN BY: Shane Brennan

Source: CBS

and this spoiler pic of the crew shooting an explosion(don't know what ep is it in)
    http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss245/csimiami01/NCIS%20LA/ncislaexplosion.jpg

15. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Here's some info & pics on the 2nd episode of NCIS:Los Angeles:D

“Killshot” — Eric Beal (Barrett Foa), Special Agent Kensi Blye (Daniella Ruah), Dominic Vail (Adam Jamal Craig), Special Agent “G” Callen (Chris O’Donnell), and Special Agent Sam Hanna (LL COOL J ), investigate the killing of a scientist who is killed by a sniper while jet-skiing on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, September 29 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Daniela Ruah(Kensi Blye)
    Sam & Nate(llcoolj& pete)
    pete&llcoolj
    LL Cool J(Sam Hanna)
    Abby
    Callen(Chris O'Donnell)
    Linda Hunt(hetty)
    NCIS:LA Team
    LL Cool J
    Adam J. Craig(Dominic Vaile)