Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke

Duke Witness

Nat_attack, all I can say about that first one is RAWR!! :drool: Did he get killed in BHD? I can't remember.

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

It's always a pleasure to see again these sublime photos!

He's so :drool:

[​IMG]

3. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh, thanks Nat_Attack, Perlnoir and CSINEWYORK000 for the pictures!:drool:

And is it just me or he always look like he pulled a prank on someone?! :lol: Or he looks like an evil cat or something lol

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great pics, but please don't post images directly in the thread from sites you don't own--that's called hotlinking. If it's your site or photobucket/imageshack, it's fine to post as an image, but if you don't own the site, post the pics as links (use URL tags). Thanks!

6. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Awwww, he's so cute! (That man would probably scratch my eyes out if I said that to his face! :lol:)

7. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

haha yeah good point!! He does always look like he's done something naughty...it's like smug lol.
    And an evil cat? I love it! :lol:
    And also,thanks everyone for the pictures, i Love this thread :drool: xx

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, YES, exactly! Like he's done something naughty!!! :lol: He said he was a quiet person but every time I see a picture of him I really don't get that feeling at all lol

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I come bearing presents. :D

I rented Black Hawk Down for this weekend, and I just started watching it. I'm about halfway though, but before I finish watching it I wanted to upload screenshots from the beginning of Goodale, Carmine's character.

There's a whole album of them I uploaded for you guys, which is here, but these are my favorites. ;)

Cute tounge snagletooth face = adorable! :p
    [​IMG]

:lol: He was whittling and chewing on the stick this whole scene.
    [​IMG]

I will post more later, I'm not sure if Goodale has another scene. I hope so! :lol:
    It is a good movie overall, by the way!
    Lots of hot, young actors in crew cuts. (Which, by the way, totally looks the best on Carmine. No, I'm not biased....:guffaw:)

10. Cyn-B-Demented

I think he does have another scene... he's by the window... been a while since I watched the movie though lol I might be wrong!!!

Thanks for the pictures! And to not be biased at all just like you I must say that it does looks best on Carmine XD But that's the thing with our CSI Hunks! They look good in anything! lol

11. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

Did he really dated a certain Sienna West?! I never heard of that name before..Googled her and voila! hahaha!! a Z-list..:) Carmine has a thing with Latinas eh? :)

Carmine, Carmine...[lindsay mode: ON] "what does she have that i dont have huh?" hahaha!! Seriously, never thought Carmine would date someone like sienna :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  12. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

yeah hes got more scenes after that scenes at the camp/barracks...

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Didn't know who she was so I Google her in "Google Image". Shouldn't have done that maybe? lol

Never thought that neither! That news for me!!! Where did you found that on Google? XD

ETA

Did my trolling on the Internetz! and found that on http://www.myspace.com/siennawestforever : "She has been romantically linked to actors like Shane West from the hit TV show ER and to Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI: NY." Don't know what to make of it though... I hardly believe what people say unless the actors themselves say it!

14. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

hahaha! i did the same thing google image and i was like wtf?! i saw it on whosdatedwho website..

i know he dated a (victoria's secret?) model before but i forgot her name :)

15. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahaha, my, you know a lot about Carmine :devil: I love gossip, I'm not ashamed of it. Or sometimes I am lol Anyways... huh... if it's true then let's say I think Marcil is way more classy than West... not that I want to judge or anything :lol: but it is certainly not the kind of person that would make a good impression on my mom, if I was a man... XD Oh, Carmine! Have fun! You're still young! lol :lol:

Humm... now you got me intrigued with this model... maybe they met at that Victoria's Secret show!!! Let's investiguate!! lol Kidding. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.