Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Carmine in The Guardian last night and he was great! The character was so far removed from Danny Messer. I'm used to seeing Carmine in roles where he's a little bit weird or on the 'bad' side so it was interesting to see him in a role where he was essentially playing a slightly spoiled, slightly weak rich guy. What's more, he actually managed to make me feel sorry for him.

I felt really sorry for his character too, even though he was a bit wet and clueless at his job. I thought Carmine did a great job.

Oh!!! Thank you SO much, PerfectAnomaly! :thumbsup: And of course, it's always when we search for something that they don't have it in the archives... lol

By the way, forgive my ignorance, but I've seen a lot of people using the abreviation? word? "ETA" on the forum but I don't know what it means! Got something to do with editing a message I suppose... :confused:

Yep, you're right. ETA means "Edited to Add."

^Cool pics! I hadn't remembered Carmine's hair being that short (erm, thin) for the shoot in the magazine! :eek:

I watched Carmine in The Guardian last night and he was great! The character was so far removed from Danny Messer. I'm used to seeing Carmine in roles where he's a little bit weird or on the 'bad' side so it was interesting to see him in a role where he was essentially playing a slightly spoiled, slightly weak rich guy. What's more, he actually managed to make me feel sorry for him.

What happened to the character in the episode to make you feel bad for him? He usually plays the boy from the wrong side of the tracks so yeah, playing a rich guy is a bit of a departure to say the least!

^Cool pics! I hadn't remembered Carmine's hair being that short (erm, thin) for the shoot in the magazine! :eek:

What happened to the character in the episode to make you feel bad for him? He usually plays the boy from the wrong side of the tracks so yeah, playing a rich guy is a bit of a departure to say the least!

He was basically incompetent at his job in the family business. He messed up and his father took the decision to fire him but didn't tell him himself. Not only that, he ignored Glen (Carmine's) calls and left it up to someone else to tell him. Glen was obviously desperate to please his father and not only did he fail, but was then left having to deal with his father's disapointment on his own. Passive aggressive controlling father - not nice. :)

I just had to share I few pics. If guys remember the magazine from a while with Carmine & Eddie in Colorado, I think.

I found a few more that were not "printed"

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=66460603&albumID=0&imageID=12483047

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=66460603&albumID=0&imageID=12483046

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&friendID=66460603&albumID=0&imageID=12200079

Found them on Myspace.

Oh, thank you so much for sharing these!!! :D Can we say they were lucky to meet them?! :eek:

The guy in the picture dark haired - it was on his Myspace page. He's some type of rich bachelor, who loves photography - and who happened to be at the same place as Carmine and Eddie.

I didn't read his profile just an observation based on what I saw. I was really bored yesterday.

E.T.A. No offence to Carmine but he looks almost bald. Let's just say that really short hair isn't his thing. Long-ish hair is way cuter:thumbsup:

I want to be a rich bachelor who loves photography too... LOL

Hahaha, true, he does looks bald. But I thought the shorter hair showed his features a little bit more. Though he was cute much in The Learning Curve with the "long" hair.

Awesome pics Calleighspeedle, thanks! :drool: :D

I love how Carmine cocks one eyebrow in quite a few of his pics, it makes him look like he has such a 'tude. :lol:

...that sentence has a bad word choice...bad thoughts coming in now...:guffaw:

Oh, thank you so much for these yummiez! I just finish diner and I was looking for dessert... LOL Kidding.

His tattoo... I always wondered if it was a drawing he made and got it tattooed? Does it even have a meaning?

And I agree with you, Nat, he's such a good eyebrow raiser :lol:. The Dude with The 'Tude.

thanks for all the pics! They are true yumminess....lol, a bit off topic but I was just watchin the ep of csi miami when they introduce the NY CSI's (but not Flack, which annoyed me :lol:) and Danny was wearing a tie!! He looked so young and eager and it made me LOL so much!!!
Anyhoo!! S'later!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back