Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the pics! They are true yumminess....lol, a bit off topic but I was just watchin the ep of csi miami when they introduce the NY CSI's (but not Flack, which annoyed me :lol:) and Danny was wearing a tie!! He looked so young and eager and it made me LOL so much!!!
Anyhoo!! S'later!!! :)

oh i wanna see that one..care to tell me what epi's that? never seen a single csi miami episode :bop:

thanks for all the pics! They are true yumminess....lol, a bit off topic but I was just watchin the ep of csi miami when they introduce the NY CSI's (but not Flack, which annoyed me :lol:) and Danny was wearing a tie!! He looked so young and eager and it made me LOL so much!!!

oh i wanna see that one..care to tell me what epi's that? never seen a single csi miami episode :bop:

hi :) it's CSI: Miami season 2 ep 23 MIA/NYC - NonStop. Enjoy!!!

Thanks!! Thank God, they changed Danny's style. I cant stand him wearing necktie!! hahaha!! i keep on laughing when i saw the ep..have you seen Blackhawk Down? Carmine's really hot..:)

i was checking IMDB, how come Carmine dont have a picture profile?

Thanks!! Thank God, they changed Danny's style. I cant stand him wearing necktie!! hahaha!! i keep on laughing when i saw the ep..have you seen Blackhawk Down? Carmine's really hot..:)

I know!! He looks so funny wearing one! I prefer the wrinkled t-shirts and jeans lol!!!
No i haven't seen it! But now that you mention that Carmine's in it, I am currently 'google'ling where i can get/watch it. :drool:
omw he doesn't have one? I didn't know that. But I think people can edit it? Or did I dream that? You should nick one of the photos from this thread and put it up.:):)

I don't know if this picture was posted before but... I thought it was a cute picture of Carmine! :D

gw485h311.jpg

I know!! He looks so funny wearing one! I prefer the wrinkled t-shirts and jeans lol!!!
No i haven't seen it! But now that you mention that Carmine's in it, I am currently 'google'ling where i can get/watch it. :drool:
omw he doesn't have one? I didn't know that. But I think people can edit it? Or did I dream that? You should nick one of the photos from this thread and put it up.:):)

I think Danny dresses up like Carmine now. everytime i see carmine out and about,he dresses up like danny..hahaha!!

I tried to check on the next awhile back and the movie's up in youtube. =)

Hey Poppet! Hope all is well. Thanks for the link. Carmine looks like such a baby in this one. He was really sweet looking back then but I think I like the current day Carmine better!

Okay, I don't know if anyone else caught this, but I'm currently watching S5 since I actually haven't ever seen any of them besides 1, 2 and 25, and I am watching Dead Inside (Epi. 7) and Danny, Lindsey and Stella are inside this moving house, and Lindsey's just talking about evidence, and Danny looks normal and then he makes the creepiest/weirdest face I have ever seen him make..XD

If you watch the actual video it looks like his eyes are bugging out of his head...:guffaw::guffaw:

It just struck me as hilarious.

Here's the image for you guys...-still choking with laughs- :lol::lol:
4ihnck.png

Hahaha, that expression is hilarious! It looks like he's thinking, "Please tell me I didn't actually sleep with her!" :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Danny makes some really funny faces sometimes. The one in my avatar is from season one--I call it "Screaming Danny" but he was really just saying the word "and" emphatically. :lol:

This thread needs more pictures! :D

I was joking with my Mom the other day, Carmine changes his hair a lot, he's like the male version of Jennifer Anniston. :lol:

The Fluffy!
http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures3/carmine_sd295710.jpg

Very Short (Black Hawk Down-style!)
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2006/11/01/previews/Carmine Giovinazzo-CSH-016330.jpg

Gelled!
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/09/14/previews/Carmine Giovinazzo-LRS-001010.jpg

And just Classic Carmine ;)
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2008/05/02/previews/Carmine Giovinazzo-CSH-043657.jpg

Please enjoy the pic-spam. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back