Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so didn'r shoot him, but where did he go, if he hit his head so badly why would he run a way?

also the fanboat that Haratio saw had left the scene, what about that, I think it is the Russians, becouse what could have happened?

but I sort of don't care, as long as Adam is still on the show, I'm good :)

ok so didn'r shoot him, but where did he go, if he hit his head so badly why would he run a way?

also the fanboat that Haratio saw had left the scene, what about that, I think it is the Russians, becouse what could have happened?

but I sort of don't care, as long as Adam is still on the show, I'm good :)

I think that after he hit his head he just wondered around disoriented. Maybe the tracks that Horatio saw where just there to throw us off and make us think someone had taken him, IDK :confused:. I really don't know what to make of those tracks.

I was thinking that since this episode picks up from May and Eric's in the hospital, that means the show is still in the May (other than the flashbacks). So when he wakes up hopefully the end that'd be the end of that day. Then the second episode will be in September, where Eric would've gotten three months recovery, because the CSIs get a break right? Their break was mentioned in the Lost Son when Speedle died.

(walks in after confronting tptb by standing like Ryan Wolfe, arms crossed, stairing at them sternly) ok, all of you make since... and your probably right... so I will relax now, i'll just wait till the new season...

and C.H.E.A.R. I think your really right, then the next epsiode is 3 months later, so it would make since for Eric to be "fine" by then... ok I'm calm... for now...

Yippee!!! Ausiello answered my question (mines the first one):

Question: I am psyched about CSI: Miami's flashback season opener! Anything else you can offer up? --Monica
Ausiello:
We'll catch our first glimpse of new castmember Eddie Cibrian in one of episode's flashback sequences. Apparently, his character crossed paths with one (or more) of our vets back in 1997. Speaking of Cibrian's alter ego, exec producer Ann Donahue says reports that he'll be transferring from the Hollywood division is "a misnomer... He's actually worked robbery homicide in L.A."
Question: How soon into CSI: Miami's premiere before Delko is found? --Jimmy
Ausiello:
"We find him in the first two minutes and he is unconscious," reveals Ann Donahue, who adds that the flashback portion of the ep begins while he's en route to the hospital. "The ambulance is hurtling down alligator alley and we [close in] on the license plate, which says '09. And then we change the license plate to '97 and suddenly he's in his tow truck."

Question: I am psyched about CSI: Miami's flashback season opener! Anything else you can offer up? --Monica
Ausiello: We'll catch our first glimpse of new castmember Eddie Cibrian in one of episode's flashback sequences. Apparently, his character crossed paths with one (or more) of our vets back in 1997. Speaking of Cibrian's alter ego, exec producer Ann Donahue says reports that he'll be transferring from the Hollywood division is "a misnomer... He's actually worked robbery homicide in L.A."
Ausiello: "We find him in the first two minutes and he is unconscious," reveals Ann Donahue, who adds that the flashback portion of the ep begins while he's en route to the hospital. "The ambulance is hurtling down alligator alley and we [close in] on the license plate, which says '09. And then we change the license plate to '97 and suddenly he's in his tow truck."

texmex327 - You Rock! :thumbsup: Great question and thanks for posting to the thread...

I'm glad to see we get Eddie in the first ep and Eric found within the first few minutes. I would've liked to see what they went through to find him, though... maybe they will show it in this ep, bit by bit!!

Thanks!
I really do hope that we get to see what happened to Eric as well...

BTW, Virgodess, I love your avvie :D

Ausiello: We'll catch our first glimpse of new castmember Eddie Cibrian in one of episode's flashback sequences. Apparently, his character crossed paths with one (or more) of our vets back in 1997. Speaking of Cibrian's alter ego, exec producer Ann Donahue says reports that he'll be transferring from the Hollywood division is "a misnomer... He's actually worked robbery homicide in L.A."
Ausiello: "We find him in the first two minutes and he is unconscious," reveals Ann Donahue, who adds that the flashback portion of the ep begins while he's en route to the hospital. "The ambulance is hurtling down alligator alley and we [close in] on the license plate, which says '09. And then we change the license plate to '97 and suddenly he's in his tow truck."

Thanks Texmex.
Interesting that Eddie's character has been altered some now -- I wonder if him surfacing in the flashbacks has anything to do with Rory's decision. I don't recall seeing any signs of a new guy (in the old spoiler) or even of one who worked robbery homicide.

About the flashbacks. Instead of this all being from Eric's point of view, I wonder if each member of the team has thier own little "moment" of recalling that first day?

About the flashbacks. Instead of this all being from Eric's point of view, I wonder if each member of the team has thier own little "moment" of recalling that first day?
I like that idea.Perhaps because of Eric's injury,the team examines or reflects why they made the choices they did,think about how life can change or even end without notice,etc.

I like that idea.Perhaps because of Eric's injury,the team examines or reflects why they made the choices they did,think about how life can change or even end without notice,etc.

I like that idea, as well. It would be fascinating to see each character re-visit that moment when they decided to join the lab and the motivations behind their decision.

But IMO, I don't think that's what we're going to see. I think it's going to be all from Delko's perspective while in the coma.

Then again, things seem to be changing moment by moment with the plans for this premier episode. :confused:

I like that idea, as well. It would be fascinating to see each character re-visit that moment when they decided to join the lab and the motivations behind their decision.

But IMO, I don't think that's what we're going to see. I think it's going to be all from Delko's perspective while in the coma.

Then again, things seem to be changing moment by moment with the plans for this premier episode. :confused:
I don't think we will see it either,it was just wishful thinking on my part.
You are right about the changes that have been made,there may be changes being made at this moment.

I don't think we will see it either,it was just wishful thinking on my part.
You are right about the changes that have been made,there may be changes being made at this moment.

To be honest, I don't get WHY exactly they are doing this type of ep. If Eric, in the finale were questioning his reasons for becoming a CSI or a cop then maybe, imo, this flashback ep would make a little more sense.
The ep has been dscribed, and who knows if they are right, by some media outlets as being sort of done of the unconscious Delko's pov. He is the one remembering this flahsback....it is not as if the team is all thinking back to 1997. So again, why now? why decided now you (tptb) want to flashback and tell us how the team formed? IMO, this should have been done years ago.

I als think the misnomer here is that this is the first case Eric works as a CSI. But its not. He is still in underwater recovery when this case takes place. So while he is supposedly the one flashing back (and if it isn't him flashing back why again are we flashing back) most of the case, from the spoilers I have scene involve everyone....it is not really focused, as you might assume, solely on him.

I am interested to see how it all works out though. How they intend to believeably integrate Natalia and Ryan into the flashbacks and how all our characters initially came together to form Miami's first real crime lab.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't get WHY exactly they are doing this type of ep. If Eric, in the finale were questioning his reasons for becoming a CSI or a cop then maybe, imo this flashback ep would make a little more sense.
True, but maybe it's the position he put himself in (in the finale, going against the law, etc) that has made him "go back" & really think about how/why he became a cop/CSI.

Ever since his injury he hasn't been very career driven. It's as if he just tries to stay on top of things, but I don't see him really motivated, he hasn't put forth the effort - he more or less just sat back, tried what HE thought was his best, but was actually more dependant on others (one in particular) than I think he even realized.
Maybe all this is to spark his work interest again & he'll focus on his work - I think it'd be very good for his character to build himself back up again, & do things on his own for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back