EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I already posted some of this in the Eva thread but I have to do it here too ....

New updated spoilers do not have Speedle mentioned!
    They also changed a few scenes from Ryan meeting Speed, into Ryan meeting Calleigh instead, and instead of Natalia doing a favor for Speed, there is to be some other DNA/FBI agent who H knows to help process the evidence, some are putting it together that Rory turned it down & that's why there's new info regarding these scenes.
    IF there is still a "Nat met/knew Speed" situation then yes, I think it makes an awesome connection for our couple, but I hate to get my hopes up & then it never pan out with Speed in this episode.

HOWEVER, as I said in the Eva thread, it might be that H still meets Natalia (on the same exact day H welcomes Eric..heehee, it was so meant to be) only through this other woman instead of through Speed, & if this does happen then I think it's just as good. I've always believed Horatio trusted her in a way that none of the others did, he obviously had alot of faith in her. Is it possible that he is the one who brought her into the lab to begin with, as the mole? I think so, & I think that if tptb allowed this to come out - this reason why Natalia was placed there as the mole, that maybe it would give Eric a better understanding of what actually went down, & why.
    And if Horatio had his hands in it the entire time as well, then Eric would definitly come to understand the whole story. It would show that Horatio really trusted Nat, & that's something that Eric would take into deep consideration - he's closer to Horatio than anyone. So in my opinion, it does indeed give them that connection from the past, with or without Speedle.

Regardless of what pans out in the "past" & what doesn't, I actually think there are many things that can easily connect Eric & Natalia emotionally. There's alot they have in common, & Natalia knows what it's like having a grand illusion turn into heartache, which Eric will likely discover soon, & boy do they BOTH know the feeling of being controlled & treated like shit from thier "mate"!! :rolleyes:
    So yeah, I don't think it would take too much to emotionally connect EDeN.

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

^^^^Emotionally and physically they have the "IT"! There's no question about it! It's just when they're around eachother they're so relaxed. And with him and you know who, they look like they're always tight around eachother. And I consider her as a friends more than a soul mate. I mean Natalia is perfect for him! As we've said before! If they would just give them more scenes together! *glares at TPTB* I guess we'll find out!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric and Natalia also both know what it's like to be stalked. I mean, the girl who stalked Eric that used to be his girlfriend (sorry I don't remember her name). And then of course Nick Townsend was kind of stalkerish toward Nat when he first returned. So, that's another connection that they have. I loved when he popped her shoulder back in place. That was a really nice moment. He didn't seem too concerned about being in such a "compromising" position with her either. :)

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Very true! This however is the ting I find telling the most is how close they stand next to each other. Eric always stands a good three feet away from Calliegh, but he and Natalia are always practically shoulder to shoulder. If that isn't saying something about which woman he trusts, and feels more for then I don't know what does.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I think a person's body language says more than even the person realizes. He may not realize that he's standing closer to Natalia. However, there is an underlying reason why he is doing that. One that is embedded deep in his subconcious that he in waking hours would not be aware of. I have the perfect solution to get Eric back to himself: hypnosis. Have it recorded so he knows what all he says when he's asked certain questions. ;)

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

:guffaw: Hypnosis would work. It kind of reminds me of what Alf tried to do to lucky! Anyway I think the underlying reason is that in his subconcious (which I believe is the part of the brian that usually tells the truth...correct me if I'm worng) he still loves Natalia and can feel it but he just doesn't know how to express it now that he's with you know who:rolleyes:. Hopefully with the flashback storyline and the possibility of H place Natalia in the mole position works out and Eric knows who can really trust. You know GNRF I never took you for an EDeN fan, but I like it!!;)

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That would be crazy Gloria, the psycho freak who not only stalked Eric & Marisol, but stalked Natalia over the phone as well :lol: It's not really funny, but I can just imagine Natalia's reaction & smarky comments she made when she got those calls. :lol:
    It's nice too that it was both these "ex's/stalkers" from thier pasts that messed with both of them -- Nick knew about Eric & Natalia, & it was apparent that he didn't like thier relationship any more than Gloria did.;)

I totally agree with all of that! I've always thought it was very telling in how close they always stand from each other, & the way Eric looks over her shoulder all the time.
    It's easy to see that he's very comfortable with her, & vice versa. Most average co-workers/friends, especially a male & female, would find it akward to be in that close of a position - not to mention even more akward for people who are ex's. It says alot about them - I do believe they are each others "comfort zones", & they don't even realize it. :p

Exactly what I was talking about above. That scene was so natural. I also loved it in 'Chain Reaction' when he came up behind her -- again a very natural move that spoke so much volume on Eric's part.

I'm setting the appointment RIGHT NOW!!! :D

8. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, I'm totally an Eden fan. :lol: I only like Eric with Natalia and vice versa. :lol: I just liked their chemistry. I miss it desperately. :lol: The Eden scenes were few and far between in Season 7. Hopefully it'll be better this coming season. :lol:

9. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Thae fact the both of them would put up with the other's crazy ex/stalker really shows how far they would go to be with eachother. However I do agree with Natalia being pissed when her car windnows were busted out by Gloria. It makes me wonder what would have happened if Nick and Gloria would have ever teamed up together. It's a scary thought but if they had and they both kidnapped Eric and Natalia and perhaps locked them in the same room at some abandoned house in the Everglades I think there could have been some very touchng EDeN moments. Perhaps Eric could have saved Natalia from a gator, but who knows.

Hopefully it will be but you never know with TPTB *glare*.

In other new the next chapter of my EDeN story will consist of Eric and Natalia discussing their feelings!

10. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Oh, I absolutely love that scene! Sometimes I skip all the chapters on my dvd just to get to that scene! I love it! I love the way they look at eachother! And when it first happens and she grabs a hold of her shoulder and kinda like just goes to him. I love when he puts his arm, hand whatever it was on her lower back and just kinda pulls her in to comfort her before popping it back in. Ugh, I would love for more scenes like that!

Oooo, I likey! Or maybe they're locked in the room and she kinda likes starts freakin out cause she thinks about not bein able to eat or drink anything and dying and starts hypervenilatin and he pulls her closer and holds her and after she calms down, they have those stare into the eyes thing goin on! But they would have to be missing for more than 1 day! That would've been perfect for when they had the pregnancy scare! Cause she was sick. They could've talked about it and shared some really deep moments! Ugh TPTB had to ruin something so special. :shifty:

Can't wait! It's such an addicting story! I love it! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

11. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

That's very nice and it would have been a good idea for the pregnancy scare, though I think that she really should have been pregnant *glares at TPTB* but I don't think they completely ruined EDeN they just interrupted them. Hopefully this season will show more of a reconciliation of the perfect romance we know and love!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The image in my head is comical :lol: I have nothing against seeing Eric & Natalia slipping around in the mud while she's screaming for Eric to kill the gator & he wrestles it. :lol:

Oh lord, they would have actually made a really good match -- a very scary match. The person who would've got the worst is Natalia though. Gloria didn't want to hurt Eric, she wanted to get rid of the ones closest to him; and Nick liked hurting Natalia -- I think he had that "if I can't have her then no one can" take on her, so if they had teamed up then our poor Nat would've been badly hurt, or dead, & then Eric would've gone to jail cause I'm sure he'd have killed them both for it. :p

Agreed.
    I think IF she had chose to be with Ryan over Eric in that whole "triangle" ordeal (which it was quickly obvious she didn't choose the other guy.... unlike a certain someone who DID choose to be with another man), IF it had turned out that she gave bad info to the Feds (which she didn't), and IF it had turned out that Nick wasn't a liar & that Natalia was a bad person (which again, tptb have since proved otherwise) THEN yes, that would've ruined Eden......but it didn't happen that way :D

13. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

It would have been very funny. This is the way I see it:

Nat: Eric kill it!!
    Eric: I can't I don't have my gun! Wait give me your shoe <sturggling wth gator>
    Nat: No! Do you how much I paid for these!!?
    Eric: I'll buy you a new pair! <still sturggling wth gator>
    Nat: No!
    Eric: Do you want to be gator food!? <still sturggling wth gator>
    Nat: <hands over shoes>

Don't ask why I see it this way I just do! For some reason I would love to see these two in a remake if eithe Donovan's Reef or the Quiet Man both od which were very funny and romantic John Wayne films.

Very true, but it would give them a chance to be very EDeNish. I don't think Eric would have killed Nick, but he would have beaten him up pretty badly. As far as Gloria goes I would put my money on Natalia to win that ummm "disagreement". Either way Nick and Gloria would wind up in jail.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:guffaw:That's exactly how I was imagining it too, only for some reason I pictured them both covered in mudd :lol:
    Those 2 could make for some hilarious moments with Natalia being the way she is, so snarky & sarcastic at times :lol: Eric isn't always so funny, but his expressions in reaction to Natalia are always cute. :p

Oh, that I don't doubt! :lol: We already saw how pissed Nat was when Gloria busted out her windshield. Natalia is a sweetheart, but when she's ticked off -- watch out! --> I'm recalling that moment when she got in Erika's face for putting Anya's life in danger, & when she went off on the Immigration guys trying to arrest Eric. :p

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mud is optional!

Very true. I love Eric's expressions to some of her comments like the "Frog Man" comment in Sink or Swim. They are just so perfect together. She's adorable and he's handsome, how perfect is that!