EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I think they need a raining scene. Which sucks because knowing Miami they'll never do it since they're always purposely trying to be overly sunny. OT: I read this article that said the cameramen use orange/pink filters over thier lens when filming so it always will look sunny & warm. It's pretty yes, but EdeN dripping wet is just :drool: worthy. Perhaps we can throw them into the ocean if we can't get it to rain. :p

I thought she called him "Aquaman" in that scene. I'll have to take another peek at that scene.

Anyway, here's some pics to keep us going for awhile --

One of my faves. Looking so happy to be with each other.
    [​IMG]

With this ring..... :lol:
    [​IMG]

Eric likey :p
    [​IMG]

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know what kind of scene I would like? Since it never seems to rain in Miami... Maybe Eric and Natalia could be working on a case together like Sara and Greg did in that one ep where they had to take a decontamination shower... together. :lol: Who wants to bet that Eric would peek? :lol: Greg didn't (Sara did though lol). But, I bet both Eric and Natalia would take a peek. Don't you think? :D

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Both: *thinking* I can't wait until later

Natalia: Yes!!
    Eric: I haven't even asked yet
    Nat: I don't care YES!!

Nat: *thinking* Is he looking at my butt?
    Eric: *thinking* Oh yeah she's wearing my favorite thong today. I'm definatly going to be happy tonight!!

That would be funny and very cute. I could see them being very freaked out about it at first but once they were in the shower I think they would both peak, but I think Eric would peak first. Of course once the two havedone enough peaking I'm sure some *ahem* heavier action would take place. This action however might blow up televison screens all over the world and now with things being broad casted in HD well that could make the insides of the TV melt.

Here's something else to keep us entertained:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I love the manip, M.DW :drool: It needs to be sent to CBS or Ann Donahue. TPTB badly need to do something along those lines.....only less clothing, cause with EDeN there must be skin. :p

:lol: He looks like he's about ready to throw her in the back of that truck & have his way with her.....she looks like she's thinking the same thing too.

Of course they'd both peek. Eric would peek first, then look away just as Natalia turns to peek at him, then Eric would peek again & see some other dude standing there peeking as well, then he'd get ticked off & give the guy that look that says she's mine, back off! :D

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Something like this maybe??

[​IMG]

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ That works!! :lol:
    That gives me nice flashbacks as I'm sure those 2 have actually been in that very position many, many times. ;) I'll pretend that is Natalia's house though, cause I'm not so sure I could see Eric with that type of throw pillow, blanket, & all the candles -- he probably lit some little votive or something when they were at his place :lol:
    For some reason this always pops into my head when I think of them, but I swear I always imagine them in the bathtub together, a huge jet-style tub. Wierd, I know, & no, Im not really diving into the smutty pool here, it's just something I always could imagine -- him calling Natalia telling her he's almost at her house, she tells him to come on in & that she left the door open for him, then he wanders up the stairs & she's in the tub waiting for him, & he then joins her of course..... :D

7. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

That is a very nice image. I could always see them on a weekend laying in bed in each other's arms and whispering sweet nothing in each other's ear. Sharing gentle kisses and caresses maybe a morning *ahem* massage. I could always see them walking around sipping coffee in their robes or Nat in one of Eric's shirts if she's at his place and if they are at her place she's in her robe and he's in his boxers or he steals her robe (which is a very funny image :lol:).

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Actually I imagine Nat being the type to walk into the bedroom taking off her robe behind the door & then throwing it in Eric's face. :lol: I just think those 2 were probably loads of fun -- they never looked bored with each other, which is always a good sign.
    I love all the "lovey" scenes too - 'Collision' is by far one of their best moments in the "being serious" department. When he apologizes to her & she replies with that sweet smile looking into his eyes saying "accepted" it was just fabulous! :adore:
    Not to mention when she says "I'm fine, Eric...& we're fine" , then Eric nods in agreement. :luvlove:

9. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Oh yes Collision was a fav. of mine too! =D They have yet to top that one! And I could see them in a jacuzzii at one of their houses drinkin some Midori and then he swimming over and sitting on his lap. Like her legs draped across his and his arms around her lower waist! :drool: That's a nice picture too!And you can only imagine what happens next! :devil: I love the robe story though! I could so see that happening! And then him sayin something to her and she slap him in the stomach, and him go "you're gonna pay for that" and he starts chasin her around her house or his! So many things you could do with them. *glares at TPTB* :shifty: Maybe some of that will come out in this next season! I keep on counting down the days! Love the pictures btw Mrs.DelkoWolfe! :thumbsup: I smile so big when I saw them! :hugegrin:

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

^^ so many nice things we could do with them *also glares at TPTB* and thanks I'll work on some more fun stuff to keep us going incase the next season is disappointing.

I would really like to see these two in a mystry movie sort of like The Thin Man movies as a married couple back in the 1930's that solve what seem to be impossible crimes and the movie could be shot in either color or black and white just to give it a nice feel. I think they could pull it off very well.

Ok I found this this morning on the season 8 thread and I think EDeN could stand a chance in a stuation like this.

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/
    Hopefully if this changes and Natalia is taken hostage Eric could always have the chance to save her (that is depending on when TPTB plans to have him out of the hospital) I think that this would help out our couple alot if the script changes (the rest of my thoughts I'll post on the Eva/Natalia thread). Feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oddly enough.....

I don't really want to see any "saving" just yet. I'd like for this to give Natalia the opportunity to get into the action opposed to being the one in danger. Don't get me wrong, I do still want to see her have something to put a mark on her, but I'd much rather see it later in the season -- with Eric being in his condition in the premiere it just seems to soon to throw in a scenario with Nat being in danger/harmed. She deserves better than that, it should be huge, & if we want it to be huge & stand out then it needs to happen later in the season when Eric's coma isn't fresh on everyones mind.
    As far as EDeN is concerned, I like the idea of perhaps Eric throwing her to the ground dodging bullets or something to that effect, OR, having him uncertain as to where she is or if she's ok, but I don't want the full on "Ill save you" hero act -- I'd much rather see him having to worry about her this time, & then let those thoughts sink in & bother him. ;)
    We'll have to see more spoilers though. Who knows where any one will even be during this hostage situation.

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Eric, in my spoilers is no where to be seen....but if the writers are actually going for realistiness here...it would make sense that he is not back yet. The only mention, that I saw, of the premiere is Calleigh defending herself to Natalia that when she shot at Eric she had no idea it was Eric until it was too late....she reacted and thought it was a suspect...she did what she was trained to do. She also contends that Natalia, in her situation would have reacted and done the same thing b/c it is what they are all trained to do. Natalia doesn't seem so sure....however by the end of the ep, she seems to understand.

Take into account all that this was poste by a person who ships that other storyline that shall not be mentioned. Now I also did a little snooping on the other storyline thread and apparently on AR's twitter page he says that they start filming tomorrow and that it's "the beginning of the end". Now there are millions of ways ths can be speculated but with the spoiler about I take it to be the beginning of the end of e/c. So to celebrate a little I bring you all more treats and by thursday you will have three new chapters of my EDeN story to read, but for now enjoy the treat hot off the photoshop press!!

A little hot tub love:

[​IMG]

And a pinch of intamacy!

[​IMG]

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Guys,
    I know with all the spoilers rolling in, it's easy to get carried away.
    BUT.. remember this thread is for Nataila and Eric.
    Please keep the discussion pertaining to Eric and Natalia and not anyone else ;)

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I think Natalia will have a little screen time! Yayyyy! So happy bout that! And I agree with MJ! I would like to see that happen cause it will show he actually does care about her and is worried about her. But I think he should be the one to rescue her! That would make my day. And then say the famous line "I'm ok Eric". But after they recover from everything then I say he worries about her alot! I just love seein him worry about her!

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I miss seeing them worry about each other. This why I'm so happy about the newest spoiler it show tha tnot only does Nat still worry about him and care for him but is shows that she still has deep feelings for him. I'm glad that TPTB aren't writting off Natalia's emotions towards Eric like they did the first time he was shot.