EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

:lol:He'd probably ask her to bring the shirt in a spray it with more colonge for her just in case. Either that or he goes over to her place and asks if her could remove the shirt.:devil:

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That movie sounds very cute, BeautifulDisaster. Now when I do see it, all I'll be thinking about is Eric & Natalia. :lol:
    So, that discussion combined with Natalia being in Eric's shirt is making me imagine all those little EDeN moments that we KNOW happened, but didn't get to see/hear.....
    -- like conversations they had on the phone (for some reason I loved in 'Skeletons' hearing her talk to his voice mail, + all the personal conversations in that epi...VERY personal!)
    -- run-ins in the parking lot after work, how he/she would invite the other over
    -- what they did at home (besides the obvious) - like them sitting outside on Eric's front porch - Natalia sitting between his legs, resting the back of her head on his chest looking up at the sky
    -- how/when he greeted her at the door (I'm imagining a "hey" + a smile, + a lean forward/kiss + holding her hand gesturing her to enter)
    -- how they slept or sat on the couch ( did she lay with her head in his lap, or did they snuggle side by side, what did they watch on the tube)
    So, pretend you were a fly on the wall & saw/heard all with EDeN, & then throw me your thoughts......no naughtiness now. ;)

Oh, BTW, YAY for our new title 'The Garden of Eden' !!! It didn't get my vote, but I love it all the same, it is so very fitting for our couple. :p

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Ok I am now a fly on the wall.

~Phone conversations:
    I think they probably talked about their family, making plans for the weekend with each other, their hopes and dreams.

~Run-ins and Invitation:
    Maybe they park next to each other and they simply ask if the other wants to come over or maybe they invite each other over for a home cooked meal.

~What they did at home

Wel we know they watched movies, but I'm also thinking that if they were at Eric (who I imagine has a condo overlooking the beach) I can see them taking walks on the beach and watching the sunset. If they were at Nat's (who I imagine has a pool) thye probably played around in the pool. Eric probably throwing her in the water, lifting Nat up with her legs on his shoulders and falling backward into the water. There is probably a bikini or swim trunk malfunction.:devil:

~Greetings
    Probabyl a hug or a kiss, lots of smiling and hand holding, gentle touches and caresses, long stares ect.:adore:

~sitting or sleeping on the couch

Curled up side by side, Nat laying on top of eric and his fingers running up and down her spine Eric's head on her chest, lap or stomach and her fingers going through his hair.:adore:

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Ok here's mine...

Phone conversations: I think it would be like Eric calling her at night while she's in bed and he says "Did I wake you up?" and she's like "Yea, but its fine." kinda thing and they talk for hours!

Run ins: I think when one got there they didn't enter until the other one got there and they walked into work together while asking what the other one is doin that night and wants to know if they wanted to do something!

What did they do at home: Well everyone has pretty much summed that one up! Watch movies drink Midori. Maybe, lay a blanket outside whether it be on the beach or in the back yard and look at stars and make wishes on every shooting one they saw while wrapped in eachothers arms, legs intertwined with eachother!

Greeting: I think it would be like, "Hey." (kiss on lips) Eric saying "What are you doin later?" as he wraps his arms around the lower half of her waist and she put her hand on his elbows and pulls him closer and she says "Whatever you're doing." (kiss again)

Sitting or sleeping on the couch: Wrapped up in eachother underneath a blanket with the fireplace on and candles are lit and their hand a laced together and her head is resting on his chest and his on her head, the lights are out and Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" is playing softly.

That's what I thought of. Nothing special! I saw something on myspace where it showed David Caruso's status and it said that they're gonna start shooting in 3 weeks! So exciting! Just thought I'd let everyone know!

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

All I can say is AWWW SO CUTE!!!:adore::adore:

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please just remind you that ALL posts MUST have a minimum of 3 lines of ontopic discussion...

Thank you,
    Steph.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ya think?! :lol: I've had that image too, of course there were no malfunctions in Nat's bikini, in fact she wasn't wearing one in the image I have in my head right now. :angel: But yeah, I definitly think these 2 are beachbums or waterbugs of some type - they just have that look to them. ;)

*get's image...thud* :drool: Anyone ever see the movie 'Unfaithful' with Diane Lane? In that scene where she wakes up & she's laying in between his legs with her head resting on his stomach ......oh lordy.....I can see EDeN there, what a beautiful view....did I mention they are naked, by the way. :devil:

Ooh, crawling out of the smutty pool now. *ahem* moving on...:eek:

Beautifuldisaster, I loved the idea you had in the Eva/Natalia thread about Adam & Eva making a movie together - they really should do it -- GAWDDD, those 2 would just rock the big screen!!! I think I'd have a heart attack & die, seriously I would. I'm thinking most definitly a romantic comedy for them ....are you reading this Eva & Adam....Jerry Bruckenheimer?
    Come on, it'd be perfect - It could be another one of Jerry's famous productions, & at the same time he'd be somewhat advertising for the show. *eyebrow waggles*
    Hmmm....what should we name them in this movie? Movie title? Character traits? Plot? Let's get together details & just send it on into Jerry ourselves. :D

8. beautifuldisaster

I think it should be along the lines as either they work with eachother or they work for separate companies and they have to work against eachother but end up falling in love, or where they have to go under cover and they can't stand eachother but they fall in love, anything that makes them fall in love! lol That's all I ask for! As for the names I have no clue! I'll have to think about it! Something sexy sounding. And for the movie title, I have no clue! Just watched Power Trip and Natalia looked gorgeous! =D But when does she ever look bad! But I love her hair like that!!!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Our dear Natalia knew Speed -- how crazy is that considering he was Eric's best friend!!???!! :eek: I don't know how in the world she & Eric didn't bump into each other back then, but very cool to know that Speed was talking to the very woman who later became his best friend's big squeeze! That's pretty awesome to think about. :p

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Unless he did run into he and that's why she became his big squeeze!!

11. beautifuldisaster

I just can't believe all this is comin out now! I mean how long has it been? A long time! Maybe this will bring Eric and Natalia back together!!!! I can't wait for that first episode though!!!! It's gonna be amazingggg! I wish Eric and Natalia would get on the topic of Speed one day and just see what comes out between them! BTW...Mrs. DelkoWolfe, when you gonna update that amazing story of yours??????

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Hopefully This does bring them back together. Speed was close to Eric so hey it makes sense. Who knows maybe Speed might come back in a dream and start yelling at him saying "Delko dude Natalia love you and you lover her so please stop beating around the bush and go get the girl!" :lol:

Ass fot the story give me until tomorrow at 1:15 pm and I should have it updated. I require perfection when it come to our Couple because they are perfect.

13. beautifuldisaster

Haha I would love to see that dreamm!!!! I think I would start laughin so hard! I can see Eric goin up to Natalia and sayin I had this crazy dream last night, and um....Speed told me that you loved me, is that true? (With a confused look on his face) lol and then Natalia steppin closer to him sayin "I guess we'll have to find out" and turnin around and walkin away like she did in "Payback"! I loved that scene!!! It makes me smile every time I see it! =D And ok, I'm lookin forward to see what you have next! =D And I don't blame you for having it perfect! Cause it's like you said our couple is perfect!!!!

14. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Hey folks!! This post is a follow up to a post I made over in the Eva/Natalia thread.

Eva said once in interview that it was obvious that Eric and Natalia had this absolutely undeniably great sexual chemistry. However they lacked one thing, and that was EMOTIONAL CONNECTION. I definitely do think that Speedle could be a factor in developing that connection. Speedle was, as we all know, Eric's best friend at the time and he was devastated when he was killed. I think Eric would react very positively if he knew that He and Nat had Speed in common. Don't you think?

Methinks the tide is going to turn, and soon!!

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I aggree I think that if Eric knew that Nat knew Speed it would establish the emotonal connection between them especially if Nat and Speed became FRIENDS. Who knows, if Speed and Nat became friends she could have been at the funeral and be just as devistated as Eric. I think this might mean the end to the dreaded e/c crap!