EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ya know, this looks pretty sweet if you ask me.
    I'm thrillled to see that Natalia will be questioning what happened to Eric. I'm going to try to leave Calleigh out of this as much as possible, but apparently the "accident" eats at Natalia & she isn't too happy or understanding (at first) as to how this happened to him or how Calleigh could have done it. Eventually she comes to terms with it by the end of the episode though. It's a wonderful sign, as I do think that alone says alot about how Nat feels for Eric.
    Natalia is usually a very understanding person, so I think Eric's situation
    must be a very big deal to her for her to be able to jump all over someone's case about his situation. It speaks rather loudly on her part, cause Natalia is not the kind of person to stick her nose into something unless she feels strongly about it.

Who knows where they will take it from here, but I am hoping this will call for lots more EDeN scenes this season -- oh & apparently Eric also calls Natalia to see if everyone is ok during the hostage situation -- good to know he's already leaning towards Nat when he's wanting to avoid the other -- will he eventually find comfort in the arms of his ex-girlfriend? I think there is a huge chance -- those 2 have loads in common, & they could easily reconnect over the pain they've had to endure from other love interests. All this seems to be rather perfect timing. We'll see... lord knows this will probably take some time, but I do think it's a positive sign.
    At least we have Natalia reacting to Eric's situation, her feelings may very well shine through anything else. Oh, just friends? Yeah, I think not - not when it comes to 2 ex's. :p

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I think this will be the start of something that was never finished. It will take some time, but I know it can be worked out! These 2 people are meant to be together and I think TPTB are finally realizing it! :thumbsup: I'm just so happy we get to see her worry again! I think it'll be like the scene in "Man Down" where Frank comes in and asks her a question and she says something like "I know, it's all I can think about right now." That would be a good scene. And I can't wait to hear this phone call! That will make my day! :) I wonder since Eric's gonna have a concusion, if he's gonna remember anything! I hope he remembers certain things. Like from the past and present. And not to mention what will happen after all this! This could be the best season yet! And I'm posting a new fanfic about our EDeN. Its not a songfic, its a regular fanfic. So I hope yall like it!

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

If and WHEN it does all I'll be able to say is Finally!!:thumbsup:

I'm happy we get to see her worry again however I don't want it to be like the scene in Man Down. I think that was a cheap way to keep EDeN from getting back together to allow in the other storyline.:rolleyes: I really hope we see something more like Natalia in the hospital room with him for a period of time or her going to check up on him at his place and cooking him dinner or something (there are a lot of options).

Speaking of FanFics I have update my fic! This chapter was a bit hard to do but hey I couldn't let them go without some drama.;) I also should have something up sometime tomorrow afternoon. As always let me know what you think!! Here's the link again!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5126926/6/

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm with ya there - I DO NOT want another cheap Natalia-convienantly-on-a-case-so-her-scene-doesn't-overpower-the-other-storyline bulls**t. I don't think it was so much they were avoiding the 2 reuniting, it was more because they didn't know HOW to make her react to it since they were trying to force the "other" into the show. Considering EDeN's history, reactions from Natalia would have sent some major signals, & I do think tptb were completely aware of that when that script was being written.
    It was a cheap shot - I hope they get it right this time. I'd like to see something more along the lines of Natalia in 'Shock' or 'Going Ballistic', only with a little more emotion & confusion, given the scenario in play.
    I always loved her going in there & telling Eric that she had come in to check on him after the shootout in 'Going Ballistic' -- it was so sweet -- I hope to see alot of that when he returns to the lab. Then hopefully this will be the time/season when Natalia will have her storyline (it's got to be, it's been far too long) so that Eric can return the concern. I definitly feel it's time the tables should be turned, & I happen to think it will come this season -- you know what they say -- where one story ends, another begins. :p

Wonderful jobs on the fanfics, girls. :)
    Edit: Just read the updated chapter of Burning Embers of Love. Dundundunnnnn!! :lol: I love it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I hope we see a lot more of that too as well as seeing them have conversations that don't involve a case. I would really like to see them outside of work once Eric is healed like at a bar or something and her trying to get him to drink Midori. I don't know why but I think that would be a very funny scene.

Like I said I could let them have no drama that would go against pattern, but thanks MJ I'm glad you like it. I have to give tons of credit to the EDeN shippers on this board because you gals give me lots of ideas!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Definitly a great idea. I'd like to see something where he or she has had a rough day (whether it be a case, Eric's father's situation, or whatever may be playing out with Nat) & then they're seen at a bar having drinks or coffee & talking it over -- just being a shoulder for each other is what I really want to see in the new season. Let them build all that EDeN goodness back up the way that I know they can!! Eric can search his soul & find himself, & then they can find each other again -- it's the way it should be! ;)

7. beautifuldisaster

^^^^^Agreed!. I think we have so many ideas for EDeN that can be used...just TPTB wont take the time to really think about the situation. :shifty: I can see where it would lead after Natalia and Calleigh have that little argue about Eric and Calleigh shooting at him. I think that will help EDeN alot! I just wish Eric could see how much Natalia cared for him. I think he has a blind spot in his eyes and doesnt see it! But maybe this season will change that! Hopefully! :rolleyes: I just can't wait to see how it all plays out! Im looking forward to this season alot! :) Mrs.DelkoWolfe keep up the great work on the story! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what you have next!

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I agree which is why I really want to see a scene where Nat goes to his place to check on him and maybe fix him dinner. I truly think that these two care for each other and have deep feeling for each other but just don't know how to express it.

Thanks! I'll get the story updated as soon as possible I have quite a few dramas planned before I end out this story though there might be a sequeal depending on how I end it.

Now aside from spoilers I think it's time for some fun stuff on this thread. Now before I go further I want to make it clear that I am 18 but at times I'm a big kid. Now I was watching bugs bunny cartoons yesterday on YouTube and I was watching Carrotblanca and I got the image of Eric being bugs bunny and Natalia being Kitty. So here's the question:

What cartoon or old movie (or new movie if you don't watch old movies) could you see out couple playng in?

Cartoon: Anything with Bugs and Lola Bunny, or anything with Pepi Le Peu and Kitty.

Movie: Anna and the King or the King and I, The Thin Man series, Casablanca (though I would rewrite the ending), Indiana Jones, and Donovan's Reef (John Wayne movie).

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I see that alot, especially on Natalia's part, and at times Eric as well. These ex lovebirds definitly still have a soft spot for each other - they've shown it, & they show that they care for one another, so I just think it's all a matter of allowing them to flesh out their feelings & making them clear -- it's the one thing that's missing from Eric & Natalia's "story".

Hmmm....I'll have to stew on that one a bit - I'll come back to it when I think of something. :p

10. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings folks! Been a while since I have posted but I saw something last night which made me instantly think of Eric and Natalia. I am going to post this in a spoiler format so some of you can choose no forgo the description if they so choose. However, what I am going to describe is nothing particularly new. It also describes a scene in a movie that is not directly related to CSI Miami or EDeN, but I thought was a near perfect impression of what I thought Eric and Natalia should do together!

Last night after work I stopped in at a local theater and sat down to watch "The Ugly Truth" with Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. In this particular scene both characters are sitting down for a drink and some conversation, not a date but evening after a successful business meeting they both had. The meeting is in a bar/club where people are dancing in the background. On an impulse, and to celebrate their potential good fortune, Butler drags Heigl out on to the dance floor where this VERY HOT, Latin style dance music is playing. Needless to say there is a great deal of direct body contact, "bump and grind", and scenes where their two faces are VEEERRRRY close together. The Latin beat of the music only adds to the scene. As I watched this, it hit me instantly, THIS IS WHAT ERIC AND NATALIA SHOULD BE DOING! NO DOUBT! It was the perfect situation for EDeN. If anyone intended to see the movie, I have spoiled a small part of it for you, but if you have seen it already I think you may agree it would have been very easy to subistitute Eric and Natalia for Katherine and Gerard. How many times have we said a night of dancing would be perfect for these two?

11. beautifuldisaster

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Awww they look so cute together!! Thanks for the pics it reallly brightened my morning. There are some definate icons, wallpapers, and banners comming from this.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm surprised you found those! That issue came out over a year ago, but no one could find the images (I bought the magazine though). There's alot of talk in the issue about what Adam & Eva eat (since they're both Peurto Rican) & things like that. The only thing I remember is Adam saying that he eats a bowl of Cheerios like every morning - I don't know why but it made me laugh.
    This was also the issue where Eva was asked something about Adam, & she told a little story that I always thought was really cute. Apparently Eva had been on the set one day & told Adam she was going on a blind date that night. Later that evening she was on her date, & there was Adam, sitting at the bar where her & her date were. She went up to him & asked him if he was following her (or checking on her & her blind date, something like that), & Adam said maybe he should be, but Eva assured him she was fine.;) It was cute. Eva said he's very sweet like that, & always concerned.

^^This is why, if you didn't notice, I used this same scenario when we were discussing EDeN dates -- I'd love to see something like that play out on the screen - tptb should have taken this incident & used it for them. :p

14. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Don't worry this makes me giggle too.

Aww that's so cute!! Now I want to date him. It's sweet that he would be checking up on her during a blind date to make sure she was ok. This is another reason why these two are perfect on screen together because they really do care about each other.

Hopefully something close to that or just something helping them get back together in general would be nice to see. *glares at TPTB and pokes them*

15. beautifuldisaster

I found them on google! I was looking at pictures of like Adam and Eva and they came up! I was like freaking out! But I do wish something like that would happen with her story bout the blind date! Apparently he cares about her in real life too! :p Wow I would take him in a heartbeat! Mrs.DelkoWolfe cant wait for the icons, sigs, and wallpaper!!!! I will steal some! ;)