Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!!

So I been reading a lot of comments about Virus haha and just found this cool video where Mac is dating her but dumped her to be with Stella the song is lovely and fits them perfectly hope you like it as much as I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O03cPXvLN0

Hugs to all of you:)

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away so long, I had a couple of days at work (finally)! You see, when I got back from Europe about 2 months ago I got a traineeship at this childcare centre that was about to open, but it still hasn't opened so I've been sitting at home for 2 months doing nothing. Then one of the women in one of the other centres got sick this week so they asked me to cover. It was so funny. 9am-5pm with 14 screaming 4 year olds. Hilarious. They were so cute. e.g. On my first day they got curious and came up to talk to me. This little girl goes "excuse me miss jenny?" and I crouched down to her level and I was like "whats up honey?" and she goes "why do you wear that necklace?" and I was like "because my mum and dad gave it to me and I like it." and she looks confused for a sec and then says "teachers don't have mums and dads!" It took ALL my energy not to laugh out loud. It was adorable. But yeah anyway, no need to worry Deb, I'm back now :)

I can't remember who it was but somebody before was complaining about Cold Reveal? I completely agree with what you were saying. Mac should have been there for her more. He wasn't there at all! But I (like you) tried to attribute it to him being preoccupied about the Dobson situation. Because that was a pretty big thing. I know putting Danny on the case with ehr was nowhere near good enough, but I've gotta say I really enjoyed the Stella/Danny moments in that ep. Not romantically of course, but usually Stella is the maternal, strong one out of them. This time, she was pretty upset and scared and he turned into a man and was defending her and trying to help her out and everything. It was sweet.

And in the next episode where they did handle the Dobson case, I loved that moment where Stella came and found him when he was standing outside the Marine base. She just walked up to him and said "thought I might find you here." I loved how much it showed about them that in all of New York, she knew where he'd be and came to find him and talk to him. They walked and talked for a bit too, and they were walking REALLY close together. I just loved that scene. And it especially showed the contrast between Stella and the virus. The virus couldn't help him at all, with giving advice or comfort or anything, whereas Stella knew exactly what to say and what to do and where to find him. Loved it.

Anyways, hope you're all well. *hugs*

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mein lieb Schraubenmutter :D (LOL correct this. My dictionary is a fiasco:lol:)

wanna bet?:angel:

of course, also great friends can do that (And more:angel:) But and we would enjoy if that happened :D but how are they going to explain the silences betweem them, the secret pleasure of being with each other, the loving stares, the shyness? Because we had all that before but those scenes remained unexplained (4.20,4.01, 1.10,etc,etc,etc :D )

Unscrutable looks in the past maybe because he was closed to love, yes. But not now. His dancing with death at the beginning of S5 helped him to open. Now he is open to everything (especially to
    a relationship with a co worker :angel:). He showed he does want to give that step. His eyes say things he cannot say with his voice yet :adore: and his actions (the trip to Plastic Greece! :D ) also talked for him :D
    And i am a Nurse. I can manage a Smacked scene. I can handle many Smacked scenes actually:lol:

Nein, nein, nein!
    Dear Melina and Gary: don't pay attention to our funny Nut. She is a just a Nut after all:lol:

Think about it, dearest Nut, Mac and Stella are young. They would want to express their love in many ways:angel: They are a healthy man and a healthy woman. I refuse to believe they are Tutankamon's reincarnation:lol: Because even Mummies made love passionately (before being mummies of course:lol:)

Ein Umarmung:D

ps: Thank you for your wishes:thumbsup:

Catu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    My poor soul! I bet you are still looking for the Melina's vid with her singing. If someone can make it's you!:bolian: Awww love the vid. It includes the scene we have talked about this afternoon. And when a total winner-song:D

Love it!
    Pleni!!!!!--->
    If he did that i would jump. My dream is Stella could sing for him but music is something they can make together as a hobby:drool:In "House" the most appreciated scenes (besides Huddy scenes) are those scenes where my beloved Hugh Laurie plays the piano. He composed a song this year and "House" played it thinking about Cuddy (that's we thought at least) and late i found out he called it "Cuddy's serenade". It was the most emotional little original piece i have heard

******EDIT TO ADD MESSAGE TO JENN :D

Aw sweetie. I liked very much when you have told us. Especially because i know you are great with kids :D and I am glad you got the job. I stil i am expecting my Number as Nurse just to start looking for a job (without it we cannot work at all)

I agree :D They work well together even tough it wasn't the most intelligent move. Maybe there is this sort of blind faith among them that makes them behave so relax when one of them is in trouble. Only i remember this behaviour a little different in Raising Shane. But that was because they all worked under the premise Sheldon was guilty and they all tried to prove all the contrary just to save him
    Now i feel terrible for the Virus :D She tried. I can tell, she really tried. But the thing is she chose the wrong way to reach to him.

Mistake #1: she wanted to make it very public their affair (I refuse to say "relationship").
    WRONG: Because he is a very private man
    Mistake #2: She tried to make him guilty "you are not ready for usssss"
    WRONG: Because the poor man doesn't need to know she was jealous to death because he pushed her hand away from her facewhen he saw Stell and she used the excuse of being called "Claire" instead

Mistake #3: Finally she got what she wanted and he told everyone they were together. Now what do i do with this man?
    WRONG: She did not know what to do with him. She thought keeping him apart from NYC she could change it what he felt.

Many hugs to all. Hopefully Asprine and Kikii will stay and Dylan will turn up too :D (I am looking for Lilou in the French Forum. I need other 40 messages to be able to read juicy spoilers:scream: darn it! when did they have to change rules?)

Debbie :hugegrin:

ps: If you can PLEASE buy "Into the fire" soundtrack . It's beyond INCREDIBLE. Melina's movie is wonderful and music is superlative (and it was filmed in NYC :D )
    http://www.intothefire.info/downloads/ (sample in streaming)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

been watching NY on TNT since monday, so i've been a little occupied. so many SMacked scenes i can't even name them all.

but i watched the end of Snow Day today ewww to the end with Peyton, but as long as Stella's happy I'm happy (even though inside she was probably thinking about if she should run up to him and save our beloved Mac from the Nit)

there is nothing more irratating than seeing Peyton around Mac, even though I already know the relationship wont last, i still am very close to stranggling that woman... Mac is way too nice to women to say no.

if I went out with him, i would probably tell him to just go out with Stella, becuz I know she's his true love... his Statue of Liberty if you will :D

loved episode 4.01 when he was telling her about the 333 thing... of course he would tell her first, he probably wouldnt if she didnt see right through him :lol:

i would say more but i watched so much episodes from CSI NY that i might get some scenes confused

and on Monday i get to see Stella save Mac's life in episode 1.16... these first season SMacked scenes make me smile so much, like in Tanglewood when they were talking about the Yankees, she told him that she 'doesnt know much about baseball, but A-Rod seems to be hot' i couldnt stop laughing becuz of Mac's face,:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

thats all i got for now, but if i have anything else i would get back to you...

1 more thing saw the Dog Show date, absolutely AMAZING and does anyone have a link with the ending scene of 1.03??

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw: It was completely unbearable once she went all arrogant with Stell saying she couldn't stay in the morgue just because SHE have decided to do so. THAt was her last minute with me :D
    I couldn't find a single clip. But those scenes are part of Smacked romantic clips

I am glad you came back dear :D

Hugs
    Debbie :D

6. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

good to be back :D

what episode did that take place in??

i remember it vividly, but if i could remember the episode... that's when i felt like stranggling Peyton the most... i think that was the first episode EVER that i saw that woman in, wasnt a SMacked fan but I AM most definately one now :)

as I was watching today i could help but over analyze all the looks they gave each other in the 5 episodes i watched... you SMacked fans are really getting to me...

you dont know how many times this week I went into the gutter, i had NY overload since Wednesday it was crazy this week i probably watched about 20 episodes since Monday, and stepped foot in the gutter about once per episode

thats all I got for today, wont have much to say until next Monday... how much i wished that they played NY on the weekends, so i can watched more SMacked... at the rate they play these episodes the new season will be here and I will always have my SMack fix every week

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It took place in "Raising Shane" such a good good good episode!! It was when Sheldon was blame of shooting a girl who later died and it wasn't him of course but Shane Casey. Mac psuhed Virus' hand away from his face and later called her Claire :D (he has showed how great Smacked fan he is LOL :D

Let's join us and fly with Axel to Germany. We are planning to capture Andromeda, tie her to a chair and force her to watch 503 hours of CSI NY with the best Smacked scenes :guffaw: THAT would work. Even for her :guffaw:

have a nice weekend :D

Debbie :D

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thank you very much Debbie, Axel, Lori and Pleni for your kind words! :) I think this is my longest post. :lol:

Debbie,
    I have no doubt you love the combination of 'kiss-fire-passionate' because you are a passionate sweetheart. My intention to become a silent smack fan was failed every time you were looking for me. :guffaw:

I agreed they wouldn't care if their relationship is confirmed. Danny and Flack or even Hawkes would take every chance they get to tease them. It's still fun to see Mac got all shy and embarrassing. :lol: Their relationship is like a bottle of fine aged wine. Every single drop is so precious and have a honey-sweet aftertaste. :adore:

I like 'can you hear me now' more in compare to 'snow day' because there was no virus in the picture. Maybe someday they would have a date on the torch with Mac embraces Stella from behind. :adore:

Wow ! :eek: Time doesn't reduce your unique passion on HER. Love it. :thumbsup: The heat of this thread has been rising whenever you start this. :lol:

Welcome to the party ! It's amazing to have people from all around the world to share the same love for our favorite couple. :)

I don't think it's clichéc. Love the idea of Mac sneaks a little kiss from Stella when nobody's notice. :adore: Mmm...the loving kiss...imagine how they melt and fit into each other. :lol: :adore:

I loved how Danny stopped the detective from pushing on Stella and worried about her. There was another scene that showed how Danny concerns about Stella in S5 when she received a threathening call about the 'mice fisherman' case. I love that too. :)

Catu, thank you for the link ! :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
  9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Thanks everyone for welcoming me:)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you and me both!!

and backatcha :)

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Meggzie, welcome to Mac/Stella Family! :)

Tofu... Tofu... Tofu!!! *Runs to hug you* Tackles you to the floor. Where have you been? :D

Tender, loving, affectionate, devoted, adoring, solicitous. It all came from the word love. All these words, I knew how to use them when I'm captivated by Mac and Stella's relationship, when I first watch CSI: NY. They were a part of my life. Are they yours? Sitting in front of a screen, to know that I have someone special out here, who loves Mac and Stella, longing for them to be together too. Or even spending most of their time doing things related to Mac and Stella *giggles*. Namely, watching Fan Videos and reading or writing their romance fictions. :)

A life filled with Mac and Stella and the stolen moments they shared were incapable of being counted. It was there... just reach out. What started out Mac and Stella's friendship, has it grown stronger? :)

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That is what makes it so much fun!!!:lol: And it is always good to "Get the adrenaline flowing!!

Raising Shane was such a good episode! I forgot it had my favorite "You adore me " moment in it (the pulling away of the hand to his face) HAH! If that is Adoration "She" probably thinks Mac likes the smell of dead fish too!!!:lol:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family :)

:lol::lol:Don't worry, I won't have a migraine. She's just so...DESPERATE, and clingy. Reminds me of my ex-boyfriend....Anyway, today is actually my mom's birthday. We went out last night for dinner to the place her band was playing. She's the same age as Melina, only a few months younger :) But yeah, I'll tell her Happy Birthday from Debbie and the Family. She'll love that (Her name happens to be the same as yours. :lol:)

Okay, please ignore my off-topicness:guffaw:

Yeah, Mac not being there bugged me, but he was busy with the Dobson case, so it was forgiven :) And the Danny/Stella moments were cute. Not Mac and Stella brilliance but still great :) it was a very interesting episode and it has to do with Stella's past :D

:eek:Deb, you fell BAD for her:lol:? Don't worry, I actually have at some points :shifty: But yeah, she tried the totally wrong approach with their relationship. You see, Stella knows Mac too well to make any of those mistakes :D

:wtf: When does this happen? And could someone elaborate more? Sounds bad...

I saw the episode where it's Mac's birthday. The end, I will admit, would've been cute if she hadn't gotten so pissy with him earlier about him not telling her that he didn't know about Sheldon knowing the dead girl. Yeah, I can't believe I just said a PMAC moment might've been cute...:shifty: The funny thing was when Peyton said "Make a wish.." my mom (who was semi-watching) says "I wish you'd go to London and never come back." :lol:

I know. I always do that. I also over analyze anything they say, or even if someone pats the other on the shoulder :lol: Yeah, I'm a little crazy...

LUCKY! Then again, I could always watch Season 1....:adore:

Well, I didn't know I was flying to Germany but okay *packs bags* I'm liking this 503 hours of CSI:NY (Where did you come up with that number :lol::lol:)?

Thank you Kikii. I'm now in Gutterville because what you said made me think of what the people did up there :devil::devil:

The answer Asprine is yes. Yes, yes, a million times yes :adore:

Well, that's all for now. Love ya.

Axel

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!

kikiiiiiiiiii--->
    then don't dissapear. Your post, long or shot, are too enjoyable to loose
    I believe both of them will try to hide their relationship. Just to preserve their intimacy:p However once they are discovered they will try to be discreet so they will find places where they can be off everyone's sight:drool: Just walking in Central Park holding hands, wouldn't it sound amazing?:drool:
    :guffaw::guffaw: Much i am afraid Virus was a great character and Claire made a wonderful job with it. She pissed us off so much we still talk about her (and have fun with her):lol:

My unique and special Asprine--->
    They are, no doubt sweetie :D I think the most beautiful thing is i could see how Mac Taylor was fallen into pieces and how his best friend helped him to restore him again. In the process, the solitaire soul called Stella Bonasera leanrt from love,a love she never knew before. He was her priority, her main goal, her obsession. Once she made sure he was ready to come back to life she set him free. And he was free and for that reason, more for than anything else, he belongs to her:thumbsup:

Lori-->
    you are our Virus expert. You saw the tentacles:guffaw:

Axel--->
    Run away from the next boyfriend who tells you "Because you do adore me":guffaw: and Send hugs to Momma Deb from me. See? I was meant to meet MT and you:thumbsup:

Stella needs a family (besides Mac and future T. babies :D ) What about Mindy? Stella was deeply connected to her because Mindy saved her life:thumbsup:

Stella made mistakes despite how much she knows him (she hid what she did with Diakos and Koslovos, etc,etc) but she didn't try to call Mac's attention but to solve her own situation
    In Raising Shane, Sheldon was blamed for murdering a bartender. The whole team was working together to help him. Stella was in the morgue when the girl's corpse arrived. Another ME was in charge of examining her because both, Sid and Virus, worked with Sheldon. So annoying Virus asked Stella (ordered better said) to go out of the morgue just "not to compromise" Sheldon's case. It would have been something positive if Virus' request wouldn't have tinted with "I am sooo superior" behaviour just because Virus was sleeping with Mac:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The strange thing is if Mac and Stella start a relationship they would be like Virus and Mac: private:alienblush:
    And High Five your Mom:lol:

480 hours (4 times five seasons with ads included plus 23 hours of Smacked fanclips in youtube:lol:)

love to all Debbie :D

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Oh that's true eh? :( Well, at least it all worked out in the end :adore::adore:

Um...wasn't their team WORKING on Sheldon's case? So aren't they allowed in the morgue? Wow....I haven't seen that episode in awhile and when I saw it, I wasn't a totally obsessed fan like I am now, so I don't remember Peyton's moments of...yeah...Anyway, that sounds wow....

480 hours (4 times five seasons with ads included plus 23 hours of Smacked fanclips in youtube:lol:)
    [/QUOTE]

:lol::lol: Okay! Well I do have a playlist on YouTube of about 80+ SMACked videos....I think we'd get some good use out of that:guffaw::guffaw:

Okay, you guys were talking about Like Water For Murder a little while back. I was looking through caps for that episode and I was wondering, is this Quinn? It's hard to tell with the picture for me...

[​IMG]

If so, is this Stella's smug look of satisfaction...?

[​IMG]

And what is this I see? Mac and Stella in the same car? I really have to find this on one day :)

[​IMG]

Talk to you soon!

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.