CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ Too late unless she had the longest human pregnancy ever!

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Hey, if Stella can be 34 then Rikki can have the gestation period of a giraffe. :p

They could bring Rikki back without a pregnancy, but I wouldn't want them to do that. She's too good of a character and Jacqueline Pinol is too good of an actress to waste on an "obstacle for the soul mates who end up becoming closer than ever after the obstacle is faced" story line. I'd be pretty pissed if they brought her back in that capacity.

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Not to change the subject or anything:lol: but wasnt the grave digger the serial killer in bones who contacts the police. are csi:ny stealing another shows serial killer?:guffaw:

4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

That would make a pretty intresting storyline if they did it unless they made it totally soap opera and annoying:lol:

5. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Maybe all the "drama" will cause them to split...now wouldn't that be great. :D Wishful thinking, though.

I wish people would stop asking the same questions over and over in regards to CSI: NY spoilers, it feels like the only people who watch the show watch it for stupid D/L and that gives the rest of us a bad rep. IMO, some of us watch it for other reasons. :rolleyes: Shocker, I know! :rolleyes:

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Hadn't seen this yet; 6.02 was written by Peter Lenkov and will be directed by Duane Clark.

I'm kind of nervous how Duane will take the direction after the "Grounds for Deception" mess. On the other hand, "Snow Day" was such a masterpiece that perhaps I'll just look past the other episode. ;)

Peter Lenkov does pretty solid stuff so I don't think we shall be worried.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

meggzie-->
    well, it could be that or Baby kidnapping:lol:. Or maybe Lindsay's mom needs Lindsay back or she comes to NYC to visit her daughter:eek:

I agree CSI NY is more than DL;). I am tired of those spoilers but i refuse my fun is spoiled by those "preferences":)

Thanks vegaslights, you just gave me 2 reasons to be very happy with 6.02 :D (And i hope 6.01 wil be written by Mrs Veasey :bolian:

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Apparently, one cannot leave the forum for a day without having hours of catching up with the threads lol :D All the new informations I've read are scattered everywhere in my mind right now (it's midnight here) so I'll try to stay coherent...

The spoilers left me kinda "bleh". It's nothing we haven't poked around yet on the forum, and the side wasn't revelant enough for us to understand anything that could happen for 6.01 (though I have barely read one page)! I think it's fair enough to say that we all expect to see, even if we don't want to, more of Danny and Lindsay weird romance. Even though the spoiler didn't reveal much and didn't point at anything specific, I guess I can see them bringing D/L matrimonial problems at work (they brought everything else between them before that so...) and I'd like this Kaye to be trouble in paradise for Lindsay lol Wouldn't it just point the obvious that their relationship is probably not strong enough as they'd like to pretend? Or I'm just ready to see this shipping being dismantle any way possible. Then, would it give more story lines for the other characters we desperately craved for in S5?! But like Nat_Attack said before me, it's probably wishful thinking to assume they'd kill the popular shipping. All in all, less D/L kinda seems impossible considering how things ended up between them on screen and I doubt the drama in store for them will be play out in a way that will interest me even the slightest... :rolleyes:

Ghawazee, please, no baby kidnapping :lol: If they bring the baby in the supposedly D/L drama, I think I'll just die of boredom watching CSI:NY. Though it would be interesting IF Rikki had Danny's illegitimate child? Someone in previous posts mentioned Rikki could be/could have been pregnant of Danny... though if it were the case I'd have to ask myself why anyone on the show use protection? :guffaw:In this day and age, kids, c'mon!

I would have LOVE to read spoilers regarding Flack. I guess if no one is asking, they will not care revealing anything about him and the consequences of Angell's death... yet?

9. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Interesting that we get information about the second episode first... but I see there is more background on Mac coming up. I skimmed through the casting slides... I didn't feel like reading them all right now.

I do not think that they filmed Pay Up & 6x1 at the same time as I remember that the actors didn't even know what was going to happen.

When I saw "grave digger" that's what jumped into my mind as well... but they are also monster trucks.

But yes, they did call the still-unknown guy who buried Bones & Hodgins alive in a car the Gravedigger. Then the evidence went missing in the case and Brennan & Hodgins were accused of stealing it and Booth was stuck in a sub. But they never actually seemed to find out who the Gravedigger was.

10. Plenilunio

You sure about that? I wouldn't put my money on it.

Ah, "one thing led to another", such a classic cliché! For those lucky TV show characters the only consequence is unexpected children and the typical "oh teh drama!". I wish one day one of them would get a STD.

I hope they mention Angell and that her death doesn't fall in the blck hole of continuity next to Louie Messer. Flack should be feeling at least a bit low, if not completely devastated, just a thought.

Well, that's what they claim. It doesn't have to be true, though.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, that's cool! I wonder who is writing 601.

Rikki coming back with Danny's child would be classic soap opera... but not out of the realm of possibility since that sure would shake up Danny and Lindsay's relationship, and provide a challenge for them. But if that does happen... man, Danny really needs to invest in some condoms. :lol:

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I concur even if Rikki doesn't turn up. :eek:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Cyn-B-Demented --->
    I am a Nurse, you bet how thrilled i am when characters forget protection :guffaw: But what else could be so big to bring troubles to their paradise? Baby kidnapping, Rikki coming back (which would be great indeed), some dark secret in Lindsay's past (uppss not, that was already covered :lol:)

But, you are right, we already knew honeymoon was not going to last (I would have preferred it could last longer just not to have so much melodrama inmediately but this show can't survive without that storyline ...aparently:lol:

(btw you have a beautiful avvie and siggy)

Sarah--> mmm Bones did discover who Grave Digger was, the FBI agent (pretty flat ending if you ask me ;) ) That storyline appeared very promising in S2 and then there was a "jump" in the timeline and it appeared again in S4 but not so interesting. I don't think it will happen the same here (I am still under the effects of Yarzheit. Gary will shine in this one and i feel it will be great for the whole team according to the scenes :)

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, the same old dilemma for me: I hate spoilers, but I love them, too :D.
    I think whatever´s going to happen in 6.01, 6.02 seems to be a "back-to-normal-business"-episode. Kaye Sullivan will probably be introduced later in the season. I know, it´s very, very cliché-like, but maybe the main reason for her existance is to bring trouble to D/L, and she will only last one season, because she´ll die from diaper-bomb attack by Lindsay :lol:.
    No, seriously, I hope there won´t too many "scenes of a marriage", but many brilliant crime cases and great character scenes from all of the team.

15. Plenilunio

I actually laughed out loud at this. I'd love to see that! I'd actually cheer Lindsay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.