CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I sort of assumed maybe they had already filmed 6.01. It would make sense, the whole hair thing etc. but I think it is weird that no spoilers have leaked out. Not even the fact that it has possibly already been filmed.

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bones-CSI-1007816.aspx

3. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I just hope the drama doesn't turn too soap opera like. It is a crime show. I don't mind seeing some of this (the story is started, it needs to continue) but last season was way too D/L for me. I don't think I could handle another season!

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sounds like 602 is being filmed first because I know they're all back to work on July 15th. I don't think 601 has been filmed yet, but I guess it's possible. If it had, though, I'd think we'd have seen spoilers back in April for it. My guess would be 602 is being filmed first/concurrently.

Sounds kind of generic. I guess we'll see what happens down the road.

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm really beyond tired of media sources answering questions about DL and their spawn. I know there are people asking about other characters/aspects of the show. It would be nice if they'd address those questions more than once every blue moon. :rolleyes: Anyone who doesn't watch the show probably thinks the whole damn thing revolves around those three. :rolleyes:

6. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

Couldn't agree with you more. The whole spotlight on D/L and baby is driving me crazy!!!!

7. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Finally the spoilers are coming:)

I as well wish they wouldn't focus so much on D/L, and its not good to know that there is more D/L drama to come. TPTB need to back off of them for a bit, and focus on some other stories for the rest of the cast. Time developing this new character correctly is what would be best. I'm concerned about that not D/L.

And about the 602 episode. It looks like it's going to be good. Flack seems to still have his funniness. Which i approve of, but strangely, i want a depressed or emotional Flack. Not a "totally forgot what happened last season" attitude that we've gotten other times. I'm sure Eddie will play it well though.

It seems strange that they would be filming 602 first. Season premieres are usually a big deal, i'm guessing they are probably trying to decide on a way to go with it. And I'm wondering when the new girl is showing up........

8. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

The spoilers are here...the spoilers are here!

Phew, they're finally here! After over 2 months, they're finally here! We should be happy, right...????

*Makes loud buzzing sound* No, wrong! All of the ones I've read say everything about D/L and their new baby. 'Scuse me while I barf. *Makes a gagging sound*

I've seriously had enough of the damned reporters asking about their relationship or whether or not there's going to be some future roadblocks.

Ooh! Ooh! Something worse than diapers...how exciting! :rolleyes:

This ship is not the dominant thing going on the show; lemme remind TPTB and the people asking these anoying questions: This is CSI: NY, a crime show...second spinoff of CSI: Vegas and not your usual, cheesy soap opera! :scream: Therefore, the ships do not make up the show; they're part of the show, but not everything about the show revolves 'round the ships.

I'm really shocked that they haven't asked about Poor Donnie. :( The dude just lost his girlfriend...could show some sympathy by asking if he's going to survive the premier. :scream: :scream: :scream: Some very caring reporters, eh? :rolleyes: :shifty:

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I agree with Top - that response was very generic, not to mention vague. It didn't share anything we didn't already hear in the past (or that we couldn't have guessed). I guess we'll see - dare I hope some of the "obstacles" faced by the characters will be unrelated to their marriage and the spawnling? It will be disappointing if that's all there is to the characters from this point on.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It sounds like more of a basic plan for the season than anything specific at this point. Like "they're going to have drama." Well, it's a crime drama--all the characters are going to have dramatic obstacles and the like. I doubt there's anything specific behind that comment. There could be, but it was so vague that it doesn't really hint at anything we could possibly guess at.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Could be possible we have 6.02 being filmed first because some actors are busy and they are needed to appear in 6.01????

Regarding spoilers on the Happy Family, i will save my words but how great coincidence! Miyu and CdfSjaI have expressed my feelings :D
    I have given up to send questins to these guys because they don't answer any other questions but about DL :D

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Wasn't the very same answer, word by word, given before? It sounds so familiar! Anyway, it is so vague it could mean anything. Reading spoilers about them as if they were the leading characters doesn't make me happy, but I've gotten used to it. Who's that Mac Taylor anyway?

13. Duke

Duke Witness

Amen to that. I love Danny, he's such a complex and fascinating character, and to saddle him with Lindsay was unfair to his character. I think I'd like to choke the person who created Lindsay Monroe. Choke them very tight.

I'm fed up of the storyline already and the baby was only born within the last couple episodes. I want more Flack, more Flack with Danny, Adam and Stella, Mac, Mac, Mac and Sid, Sid, Sid.

Huh. Might have been easier to just say every other character but Lindsay... :p

14. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

why can't TPTB just leave them alone yes we know there together now the odd word or cute scene yeah but why the drama?
    i'd like to see them build as people more scenes with flack/danny, lindsay/flack even a nice stella and lindsay with us knowing danny and lindsay are happy in the backgrand.

i love danny and lindsay together i just want them to be happy and no drama!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, the only BIG thing i can imagine could affect both of them if Rikki is back and she carrying Danny's baby.

THAT would be big :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.