CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

they bring never episode to public in the order of airing of the episode, they are making different episodes in a week.
    sometime they give spoilers before airing in order of an episode .
    so we can speculate

and euhm Mac's phone is chirping??? like a bird or they mean something different?

2. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

ok thanks i did not that, i know it now for next time

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

So we don't know who's been injured for the season premier yet?

Sorry, dumb question but I'm really confused right now.

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

It's not dumb...I'm already confused after reading the script on spoilertv. :lol: Bunch of stuff was crossed out and the after reading 22 outta 50-ish pages, the storyline just lost me.:lol: I just know that the voice (AKA "Grave Digger") had cancer (I think, I'm not even sure of that myself!) and wanted revenge?

See, the damn script totally lost me...:rolleyes:

I guess we should just wait 'til Sept. to make a conclusion. Can't really make any assumptions just 'cause of these spoilers.

To be honest, I don't really trust spoilers aynmore. I have trust issues with TPTB now.:shifty:

I'm still wondering why they would release spoilers for 6.02 before those of 6.01. :confused: It's really weird. *Shrugs*

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Maybe to cover over the time line they will show the continuation thru someone telling the story.Does that make sense? After that grand finale it is going to seem really weird that everything is fine and dandy. How else can they transit off to another show like 6:2? without having the timing off?

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Thanks Miyu :]

-

Sometimes the 'spoilers' aren't the most accurate things. I remember I read some for an episode of CSI: Miami and the dialogue was considerably different that what the sides had said. One scene even played out in another location, and the likes.

I'm excited for the premier. I watched the finale and I actually thought it was the best one out of all the CSI's.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Guys, I'm reading a lot of mentions of the specific sources in here, something we ask you to please not do! Remember, if you name sources, they tend to dry up. ;) So please refrain, thanks!

And also think about what you post before doing so--you don't want to give away the whole story of the episode. A little taste of what's to come is fine and fun, but giving away the killer's motive (and usually, his or her identity) just takes a lot of fun out of the episode. So please, please consider that when posting the spoilers. Thank you. :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

thanks everyone for new spoilers :D

Could be possible we have spoilers on 6.02 because it will be filmed first than 6.01 (for some reason)? I remember some years ago my fav show filmed 1.06 first than the Pilot (it was made on purpose to test something according i have read)

In any case 6.02 seems to be a very promising episode. The whole team is there (except Sid) so i am totally clueless who is going to be wounded in 6.01
    But I like very much Poppa Taylor's story and much more if we can know a young Mac Taylor and his momma too :)

9. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

I just saw the casting call spoiler for episode 6.02 and it says that it is to be filmed between July 15 - 24. That sounds like they are filming episode 6.02 before 6.01 or are they filming now?

10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

You know the whole voice and it controling everything like electronics wise sounds really cool, but in a way sounds like that movie Eagle Eye.

Thanks for the spoiler Faylinn

11. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Sounds like all of the Saw movies, also. How ... original. :rolleyes:

12. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

maybe 6.02 is a time jump so many months after the first eppy maybe 6.01 was filmed right after the cliffhanger??? is that known for csi? i know that some season's of ER would film the end and the first 1 or 2 of the next season before the break so nobody changed like hair or weight.

It's likely people have got a tan or hair cut or lost weight it would be weird filming it after 6.02 because 6.01 is meant to be right after right??? or are we all wrong thinking this and it's gonna be like on person remembering that night and it's months down the line??

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^It makes sense. Also, the set, hairdos, clothes, etc. are the same in 5.25 final scene and at least 6.01 opening scene. They'd save money and problems shooting it all before the break. And then, it wouldn't mind if there are some changes of appearance, as danny-lindsay4e pointed out, because there might also be a time gap between 6.01 and 6.02. Maybe that gap is big enough to enable any wounded character to recover and be back to work.

14. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

yeah i agree with you! And I think that one person remembering it would be a really good way to do it, as long as it's done well, which I'm sure it will be. I don't want to wait till Septemeber, I want to see it now!! lol!!!:)

15. Duke

Duke Witness

Hmm, I was always under the impression that they filmed the new season's premiere the same time as the previous season's finale. I could be wrong. :confused:

Which still doesn't explain the whole epi 2 thing...Gah!! Confusion reigns!

Thanks for the spoilers though, it still doesn't give much away, which is frustrating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.