CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

i can't see him playing us like that if either was only coming back for a bit he may have said "some of season 6" i thought it was more weired he put at the end "dunno about the rest of the cast"

? either nobody is going and CBS are trying to keep us hanging as long as pos or someone is saying bye, my bet is tha this new CSI is a add on.

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

There are some spoilers around now. But not for the first episode.

Apparently #602 is called "Blacklist (featuring Grave Digger)", which is an odd title.

I don't have time to look at the spoilers in detail now, I'm afraid. It looks like all the cast seem to be around (couldn't find Sid, but he's not often in spoilers anyway and I didn't look that closely), so I remain suspicious about what happens in the first episode. It's possible they've altered the names around to avoid revealing what happens.

3. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i found a spoiler on spoilertv.com its about a episode of 6.02 Blacklist

[Edited to remove link to copyrighted material--Top41]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ thanks for the spoiler - interesting stuff, especially if we get to see more about mac's past/personal life :)

that's IT! i *knew* i recognised her! i am a really big ANTM (and all the other nations!) fan (for my sins!:lol:) and i actually remember quite liking christina, although she wasn't a patch on kahlen or naima. anyway, much as i liked her, i still think she was irritating in her casting thing, and i don't know if i'd want an ANTM runner up (she came 4th) as a CSI - too much crossover!

that's pretty much my thinking on it too.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey guys, please remember we can't post links to sites posting any sort of copyrighted material from the show. Thanks!

Interesting that we have 602 spoilers before ones from 601. Hmmmmm...!

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^I had quick look and there were Stella and Lindsay, which means Kaye is not a replacement for any of them.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

You'd think that they'd realize that 602 spoilers are going to give away the fates of the characters. Unless they've put out false spoilers . . . dun dun duuuunnnn. :p Considering they didn't put out any false spoilers for the finale I highly doubt they're going to be arsed to do it this time around. In which case, makes me believe the premiere is going to be pretty anti-climatic. :shifty:

8. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

After reading some of the slides of the script of Blacklist, my head officially hurts. I think watching it on TV will be much less confusing than reading the script. :lol:

Funny, didn't see Sid's name in the pages that I read. Probably 'cause they didn't need to do an autopsy on those pages that I read. Didn't see Kaye's name either so far.

Why would they put out spoilers of ep 6.02 before spoilers for 6.01?:confused:
    That's still got me thinking. Hmm...

So, it's not Mac, Stella, Danny, Flack, Sheldon, Adam, or Lindsay...??? So no one dies?:confused: Jeez, pretty pointless to have waited 4 months to find out that everone was okay. :scream: Going to start swearing at computer soon...

Going to continue reading the slides...I feel a migraine coming on...:rolleyes:

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I wonder if we don't have 601 spoilers because it may be a direct continuation from the s5 finale. That being the case, there may be no additional cast, therefore no sides for that episode. Not to say I know anything about how it works, I don't - just speculating as to why we've got 602 spoilers first. Of course, it could be that everything is being kept super secret, but they've not really bothered to do that before so why start now?

Also, I find it interesting that Hawkes is running around in the field while Danny's stuck in the lab. Could it be that Danny is actually injured in 601 so we're seeing him on lab duty?

10. Duke

Duke Witness

I've been having nightmares that it might be Flack. :( But that would be such a cop-out, right? Considering he could have a very juicy storyline after shooting the guy who killed Jess. Or at least I hope he gets one, they better not sweep that one under the rug. It could be amazing.

I actually do believe that it could be Danny, he would handle an injury storyline magnificently. And the guy's a new poppa and the whole erratic behaviour of late...my money's on Danny.

I'll still have nightmares about Donnie though....until we know for sure.

I need spoilers and info and stuff!! I'm going KERRAZY here! :lol:

11. Plenilunio

It would be quite a smart move, but I don't they'd bother. It's easier to try and keep quiet. There's still plenty of time until 6.01 is released.

JellyBelly, that's one possibility, but if Danny is well enough to work, either he is injured but not too much or there is a time jump between 6.01 and 6.02.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Actually, I have a question about that - before it was pretty easy to assume that the summer, at least, had passed between the finales of S1, 2, 3, and 4, and the openers for each of those seasons. But S4's finale and S5's opener took place during the same day, basically, and I'm assuming S6's opener will do the same. So...how exactly are we supposed to judge time in this show?

And if there is a time-jump between 6.01 and 6.02, and Kaye still hasn't shown up by 6.02, then why are they hiring her? It can't be as a replacement for someone's injury.

Off to read the spoilers!

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I guess we'll see if they release spoilers for 6.01, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't - even if we can figure out who made it through the shooting (assuming the spoilers for 6.02 aren't fiddled with ;)), we still don't know who was behind it or exactly what happened. So we're still going to want to see it all unfold in the fall. :p

Anywho, I went and took a gander at the spoilers for 6.02. Here's some info:
    6.02 "Blacklist (Featuring Grave Digger)"

A man is heading to a meeting in Manhattan, guided by the GPS in his car. He leaves a message for his family saying he'll be home the next night, but when he hangs up his phone and arrives at his destination, he isn't where he's supposed to be. The GPS says he has arrived, but he's in a bad part of town. He tries to call for help, but his phone won't work. The GPS turns off. He hits the button in his car for assistance, and he hears someone breathing strangely when they reply. The voice tells him he shouldn't be in that part of town, and he knows the man's name. The man can see people nearby in the dead-end alley. The car alarm goes off without warning, and the doors lock him in. There's nothing he can do as the people come closer.

The team finds the car completely stripped, but a surveillance camera leads them to some gang members who might be responsible. Meanwhile, a man sits down for lunch with a friend and orders a salad without peanut dressing - he has allergies. The waitress sends the order, but when it shows up on screen in the kitchen, the part about the peanut dressing is missing. When the man unknowingly takes a bite of his meal, he has a reaction and the waitress runs to call 911 - instead, she hears strange breathing and voice on the other end seems glad to hear that the man is dying.

Also, we get to learn more about Mac's father (and see a younger Mac). Lindsay mentions a babysitter. The only name not accounted for in the spoilers is Sid, and there is also no sign of the new girl, Kaye. (Maybe she doesn't show up immediately.)​
    :D

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I like that we'll get to learn more about Mac's father. Unless, of course, it ends up being some lame connection to the case just so it can be AAM (All About Mac). Everyone being mentioned doesn't really has me thinking the premiere isn't going to be very exciting. That's a shame because you'd think they'd want to maintain the momentum the supposedly created during the "cliffhanger." Instead it seems like it really isn't much of a cliffhanger at all.

15. Plenilunio

Maybe that's what they meant with "everything's connected" :p

If the spoilers aren't fake or haven't been altered, I'm not surprised to see the bubble bursting again. They did the same with Angell, we knew she was the one to kick the bucket too soon. Then, Melina spoiled the cliffhanger during an interview and I don't think it was an accident, she doesn't look the type to blurt out the first that comes to her mind when in front of a camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.