Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

neither can i :eek::guffaw:

yep, it was a lovely scene, and for me even more because it wasn't one sided - he was hanging on to her but she was positively clinging onto his arm! it was cute tho.

i know what you mean, prepositions really can make all the difference!

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

I haven't visited here often, but I wanted to bring you a pic cause you've reached already to 17th Smacked-thread. Congrats!:)

I think it's highly time to get them together! :thumbsup: A blind one can see/sense the chemistry between them! ;)

[​IMG]

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Sam,
    great to meet you here and thanks for the pic!!!!!

About chemistry, if my husband would look at me that way when i touch his cheek, well then............
    [​IMG]

A example for missing chemistry....

Udonna:luvlove:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ it seems your hubby has a lot to live up to :lol:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya Family!~ What's up?

:lol: Of course I will :guffaw:

Well, I will agree with you that Season 5 wasn't the best. But I think that preposition is what practically canonizes them. I don't know what else she could've said. But the best line in that scene was the coffee grounds line :adore: So loving.

Damn! You two should be writers :lol: Those are some very nice rewrites my friends.

Yeah. Super Mac would not be cool, although it kind of worked in Grounds For Deception. But Ella doesn't seem like the kidnapping type person. Although, if they bring her back, she could pose problems for them....hmmm....Maybe she's the shooter!...Nah. That would be very stupid.

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Love this pic so Smacked!!!! :adore:
    What epi is from???
    Gosh can't wait to Season 6 to start how much do we have to wait????

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

udonna, if your husband doesn't look at you like that, boo him for me, will ya? ;)

Axel:
    See? That's exactly my point. It's that "practically" I don't like. Are they a couple? You sure? Aren't they a couple? What are they? *shakes head* I hope they don't do the same they did with Danny and Lindsay, with that period in which the actors didn't know if the characters were together or not.

It was an easy one *blushes* I've just re-watched "People with Money". Heck, can you believe this time I disliked Peyton so much! You are such a bad influence, family!

Nah, I don't think she's got the means to organize the shooting and I don't think she's the psycho!kidnapper either. But time ago I'd have sworn Mac wasn't the "She turned, nice!:drool:" type.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

Catu,Just to calm you a little, have you noticed we have got SEASON 6 SPOILERS YAY!

(I am writing my English exam so i can't go further now except to send my love to all. My precious Asprine is back YAY. I need to send you the fire i have promised you. But firs i need to add a few things because i have used that story for my English Portfolio and i had to erase some things

SPOILERS ON 6.02!!!!:eek:

Go to spoilertv.com you will be able to read some scenes:eek::eek: OMG Poppa Taylor again!:eek: even tough we didn't get 6.01 spoilers we can guess who is wounded or at least be unconcious in 6.01;)
    I like very much The Voice (read the spioilers and you will understand) It's scary:eek:. It's like a trip to Mac's fears:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Could i expect the episode will be written by Mr Peter Lenkov??? :eek: ('cause the reference to his Poppa i mean) Millie! Mac's mom!!!! It's going to be AMAZING AMAZING

be back later :cool:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, my dear family!
    OMG - spoiler, they give us some spoilers! Thank you! I spend a couple very nervios minutes checking all names - ohhh, I can breath! But I'm worring about Sid still.
    Well, I like S5 more than another seasons - dolls, Adam, Flack and Angell, Mac in casual clothes, in a dinner jacket, in wet t-shit :)drool::drool::drool:) and Stella...and Yahrzeit and GfD...awwww, I love this S5 (but - greek coins - arrrrr:shifty:).
    Btw, speaking about Ella - are you sure she is not a kidnepptype? I'm think she is a really Psicho-blondy, and I think, if TPTB deside to bring Ella back, we'll see Stella's kidnapp:eek: :lol:because I'm sure Ella will notice a chemisty between Mac and Stella.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni--->
    :lol::lol::lol: We???? Nope, nope , nope! Besides you didn't choose an episode where she is not annoying. Au contraire:D First the making out scene and poor Mac in the Country of Boredoom:lol: (hey he did have the tv on:lol:) and then all of them working on the bridge. Virus was beyond unbearable. She only needed to pay an adv in New York Times "I, Virus, i am dating this incredible mac chief of the NY Crime Lab and i' can't wait to tell everybody about it and especially her best friend to knowabout our relationship"

Virus was THAT annoying :lol:

Galina, my dear!!!!!!
    well, she did follow Mac ;) so we can tell certain obsessive patron there but not all obsessive people follow Mac Taylor :lol:
    Besides our Stell thought she was dangerous or weird at least and i trust Stella's instincs!!!!!
    If Ella is back (something i don't think is going to happen. Too bad) would be GREAT if she tried something against Stella :D Not kidnap but at least something

Send my love to Sasha

Debbie

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Wow. I wonder what gonna happen on the actual episode. I think i may have to wait til january or watch it on youtube in september

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My dearest Ghawazee,

I´m so innocent, I can´t imagine Stella and Mac not keeping their hands off each other :lol:, even with Stell´s Greek temperament and the fact that her hands often seem to have a life of their own :D, but they do nothing more than hug Mac occasionally :lol:.
    She knows she loves him in a special way, OK, but that´s a difference to being in love with him :lol:.

Well, Mac knows Stella so well and the look he gave her- it was just that he understood what her look meant.

Am I a little smacked fan? Well, then you know more than I do :lol:. His stare was emotional, all right, but nothing more, nothing less :D.
    Wow, now that´s quite a goal you set yourself, good luck to you, my dear :lol:.

Good night and lots of love from stubborn Andromeda :lol:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family :)

I really don't think that'll happen. I think Gary and Melina are too in tune with their characters for that to happen. If that happens, we blame the writers, not the actors. Anyway, practically canon is good for me. It means that real canon is coming :adore:

I DIDN'T HEAR MAC SAY THAT! I'm being serious, I didn't. I don't know whether it was because I wasn't paying attention or because my SMACked brain refused to let me hear it :lol: Either way, I don't think Ella's a kidnapper/shooter type person. Just a stalker.

From what I read, it sound amazing. I'm just happy 'cause we're learning more about Mac's family. GFD was all about Stella, it's Mac's time now :adore: I love learning about characters pasts. It's so...I don't know. Either way, I read things said by STELLA so we know if she is the one injured, she's okay, so no death theories can now creep in my mind :D Oh and the Voice was just creepy. Awesome, but creepy.

You don't get episodes until January? You poor, poor soul...Thank goodness for YouTube ne?

Really? I don't see a difference in the special way Stella loves Mac and her actually be in love with him :lol: I think you're gently submitting to the power of SMACk :lol: If you can at least say she loves him in a special way, I think you're almost there.

Well that's all for now. Just going to leave you with one of Stella's "looks of love" :adore:

[​IMG]

Axel

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My sweet tender and special Asprine!!!!!
    as usual you hit the point my sweet. Seriously, i don't know how they haven't said "the words" to each other. I have male friends and not matter how close we were never i looked at them and they didn't look at me in the way Mac and Stella have looked at each other :D And according to spoliers...

in the script it was written Mac and Stella will exchange a look again :D Well i know is not that much but it still is something GOOD for our Family :D Awwwwwwww Momma and Poppa Taylor!!!!! I am so glad Mac followed her dad's advice!!!!!! I wonder is Momma Taylor is atill alive. Hopefully she will :D

dear Andromeda
    I know you are teasing me with this and use my romantic side against me :lol:. but i don't care! I do beleive she is deeply in love with him and he is deeply in love with her :D It's just they are afraid of their just-known feelings. At some point Mac will jump on her and Stella will jump on him and the black screen will fade and we will start cursing TPTB
    They are yourng adults and they deserve some fun! ( I better don't repite something Pleni told me this afternnon about rice being too cooked:alienblush::lol:

Nein, Sie bestehen nicht!:lol:
    (bestehen=insist???)

Many times he has looked at her and it never was like in Yarzheit (I need to write on that episode BTW) well, no except in 5.16 ;) :D That's why we love so much 5.16 :D It was like he was feeling and he was hurt because something was bothering her. If that is not love i don't know what :D
    a nut hard to crack. I always say that when i read you :D Smacked will win your heart. I don't need to do anything. Just wait and see :D

Hugs and don't be.....so pragmatic!:lol:

Hugs to Family!

ps: Axel, love you posted the pic Egeria used for my avvie :D Go to teh Stellarina Thread. I posted some pics and i know you will like it :D (The green thing)

piccies (Natt's courtesy)

The love of her life was there by her side...

[​IMG]

Silence tells them the things they couldn't say...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    Today we celebrate Day of Peter and Fevronia in Russia - they are patrons of marriage and family. So I congratulate all married memebers of smac family.
    Debbie (at first hug and love from Sasha, dear) You know, I read a wondeful russian ff about one crazy girl, which falls in love with Mac, kidnapps him and tries to kill Stella. Yeah, it sounds like a very stupid thing, but believe me - it was awsome! And finall scene was really tender and sweet:adore:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.