Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

Re: Mac ♥ Stella # 17 -

woow that going fast with the new threat, its difficult to chose , i doubt with 2 suggestions.

lovely pics as always , i love the pic from s2

i really hope its going to happen in S6 , and maybe first secret love , and than they telling eitch other how they thinking about it :adore: and than they kiss

2. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family,

a few day less time and you are so diligent to start a new thread!!!!

Congratulation to all of you on the new thread!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

And thank you very much for the lovely pics!!!

[​IMG]

they way they look at each other, I mean, it seems they understand each other without words!!!
    How enviable!!!

Dear Gala, glad you like my proposal but you are right, regardless of the new title, the main thing is that we see more of smacked during the next season!!!!

Hugs to you all, I am proud of you!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

3. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hi guys how is everyone?

My new chapter is up on fanfic, there is a slight change in genre's.
    Today i have been watching d=some s5 episodes of csi ny.
    For some reason my faith in SMacked has returned. Maybe it was CSI ny withdrawal symtons.
    Now im saying Roll on s6 woo hoooooooo

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks so much for all of your sweet words on the banner, I'm really glad that you all like it. :D Aurora of course you can snag it. :D If you'd like a banner sized one, let me know. :D

Thanks so much for all of the cute pics. :adore: They're all adorable. Udonna hun, I agree with you, all of these pics sum up Mac and Stella's relationship... The understand one and other completely, without the need for words... It's that non verbal communication that would make them the perfect couple... They don't even need to speak to one and other to know how they are thinking or feeling, that's why they would work so well together.

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!! New Thread brough new happiness. I have entered into the XXI Century! YAY! I have my new modem so i can be connected the whole day :D

(LOL I can't believe it :D )

Pleni, that pic belongs to 3.01 People with Money. You know, Virus' introduction ;)

[​IMG]

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!! Congrats on this new thread!!!:)

I'm so happy!! Cant wait to talk about all the Smack moments of season 6 (lets hope there are lots of them)!!!

Hugs to all of you and congrats again!

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Smackies, congrats from me, too, on your new thread :), may the smacked forces always be with you :lol:. Stella and Mac shall stay with CSI:NY until the end of the show :). Now whether this will be in a platonic way or not......who knows :D.

My dearest Ghawazee, hello, fellow X-Phile :), those were the days, great show, and indeed the chemistry between Stella and Mac reminds me a lot of that between Scully and Mulder.

If Stella got hit, surely Mac would be the one to be most shattered, but I wonder if they´d show his reactions explicitly or if it would be more like in "All Access" where he seemed more determined to solve the case than to look after Stella at the hospital, although I liked the scenes with Flack interviewing Stella carefully and sensitively about what happened.
    But OK, that was S2, and though Mac and Stell were already close friends then, by now they are even much closer friends :D, so Mac´s reaction should be completely different if Stella should get shot and injured badly.

Love and hugs to all of you :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dearest Andromeda ( I took a nap and i couldn't write a message to you. Sorry:alienblush:)
    :D C'mon don't burst the bubble:lol: Would you really think they will keep their hands off each other?:angel: Wild Stella won't allow it. She knows what it's the best for him and this time won't be the exception :D She knows she is in love with him and she knows there is "something" in the air between both of them and unless he suffers "tv amnesia" (a classic:lol:) both of them will give a chance to love :adore: (I know. Too soapy again:angel:)

I have watched Yarzheit again this last Thursday and my heart started jumping all over my chest (even tough i had already watched Yarzheit before) when Mac watched her so upset and told her "I don't like that look" probably because i can't remember a time where he had watched her so deeply before (except in 1.02 when she was upset by the case and he noticed it

It was such a deep stare, so personal, so loving, so emotional:adore: C'mon confess it! You are a little Smacked fan now:lol:
    (I have decided is my personal goal in this site to become you into a Smacked fan. I never do that but i will do my best with you:angel:

hugs (tons of them. I will start writing my answer to you inside the Stellarina Thread;)

[​IMG]

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ Page 2 already? Well, I should have expected that.

You totally made sense Heather. The fact that they are such good friends in real life comes through their characters :adore: I love that factor. Seriously, when I become an actress (Note, I say when, not if :lol:), I only hope I can be on a show where co-stars get along that well.

Aww, great to hear you join us in the love of GFD, or at least the SMACked parts of it :thumbsup: I totally forgot about him catching her after the brother broke in and attacked her. But yeah, you can't beat the coffee part :adore: It practically canonizes them without canonizing them. :adore:

Deb
    , I'm with you. I actually like watch A soap, so I know I'm bound to sound soapy :lol: Either way, I think S6 will be the year SMACked comes true :luvlove: Of course, I think I said that about S5 :lol: Then again, we got very close near the end :adore:

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I hate to sound like a complainer but...
    One of those choices is one I came up with but it's wrote out wrong.
    1 couple 2 hot 4 words. <---That's the way it's supposed to be. The number 1 instead of the word one and 2 in place of too and 4 in place of for.
    Also it's "Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try."

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

"She" has just walked into Macs office and this is how "She" found them.:lol: Check out the look on Macs face clearly annoyed that the Virus has interrupted his private time with his REAL Love:) Thats how I would have written it anyway!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol: I wish you have written it then! :lol:

But i would prefer another episode to be re written. You know, that one when some fan in retaliation smacked Virus on her head and she started crying and kicking and whining and complaining (LOL in my imagination she did:lol:) instead of having Mac running like Road Runner to her *roll eyes. Guilt is a powerful feeling ;)

Dear Axel--->
    I have been telling me that but it's impossible :D I feel i need spoilers as soon as possible. Kaye Sullivan was a good start. Now i want more about the cliffhanger. It's killing me. At least some details without revealing how is going to be wounded :D

GAH! I don't want to remember they were forced to stay away (even like friends) from each other. And i agree with you, coffee grounds were just the way they found (or better said, she found) to say those words to Mac without a big confession in the middle (It's not time for that yet :D )

I have not doubt Stella figures out his feelings but love make people unsecure on your SO's feelings so it doesn't matter how strong she feels his own feelings are, she is still looking for the words (like when in 5.16 she said he cared for Ella. She wasn't thrilled, she had fears what that fact could mean to them but she was at ease when she heard from him he needed to have those words coming from Stella. That made her very happy :D

it hapopened the same with me and especially because i have noticed he learnt a lot after that episode :) I love Mac taylor even more and i ams ure Satella does too. How she couldn't?:lol:

Lovely pics (these old one from our Asprine, or from Rach? Sorry i forgot to label them!)

Shy Mac and Shy Wild Stella

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Drag by Debbie into here* :p Congratulations family on reaching Mac and Stella thread #17. I'm grateful that as time passes by, there are new members joining us and to know that they are reaching out for Mac and Stella too.

I just started watching CSI: NY Season 2 yesterday. So far, I've reach Zoo York. Summer In The City is a great episode, ahh... when they met in the hallway, it was one great moment, some of their acts were apparent enough to display that there was something in between! Apart from that, although we have Frankie in episode two, there's a long-lasting moment which tugs at my heartstrings at the end of the episode. I was astonished by the way they look at each other. It's always in their eyes that tells something which is so delicate as to be difficult to analyse or describe.

Ohh! I have to admit that, my love for Mac and Stella have grown stronger each and every day! :lol:

Take care. :)

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Nice! Will you send me an autographed picture? :thumbsup:

Season 5 hasn't exactly been the best ever. Stella and Mac were completely OOC when the nits were around. I re-watched 5.24 yesterday. Not my favorite episode, but I was feeling fluffy and I needed my Smacked fix. It was a great scene, but also yet another brick in the wall. I wasn't happy about the "the woman in your life" -prepositions can be so powerful sometimes- and, although lovely, the rest made me roll my eyes, sigh and grunt to myself "Thank you for the vast amount of breaking, unexpected news. Now, could you please show me something I don't already know? That would be highly appreciated. Thanks you so very much! :scream:"

:eek: TV amnesia = cheesy cliché! And you know how much I love those. Enough said.

I wish after he'd said "London" at the season finale, we'd seen Stella running some errands and doing some housework just to try and forget that Mac is gone and then, knock, knock. Mac on the door. He's realized he belongs by Stella, not Peyton. And Peyton is on her way to London to never come back to NY:devil:

Yeah, in a "just friends" way *rolls eyes* And now, Ella seems to have fallen into the black hole of continuity. I hope they don't bring her back to kidnap Stella and torture her for loving Mac so that super!Mac in his shining armor rescues her, Stella hugs her in a "yay! My hero!" way, their lips meet and... face to black, they need some intimacy!

I know, I know, as Gaby said, I can be very blunt... in a "blunt force trauma" way. But only verbally, don't you worry, I am actually harmless :thumbsup:

Asprine! It's so nice to see you around, honey! *hugs her*

15. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

so i have vote for number one cant fake chemestry, i was thinking between cause the coffe grounds agree with us...and cant fake chemestry.

i really hope there comes a lot SMacked this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.