Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Catu! Thanks dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I could see just a few (silly connection grrr) but i will upload them from a cibercafe :D

I was looking for something else but i found this instead

http://www.iparenting.com/channels/news/index.php?newsid=5075

This morning i could watch "Into the fire" and I LOVED IT! Such a beautiful movie!!!!!! :D Melina was there as Catriona and Sabrina but Sabrina was "The Vision" meanwhile Catriona was her twin sister who was suffering the same changes Walter was. Sabrina helped him (along with little Quinn and her gradma June) to become into the butterfly at the same time Catriona was in the same process, living the same experience. Cat, she poor thing!
June said something very special to him, she told him after the tragedy always you have a celebration. They are opposites sides of the same spectrum. So he was tormented by the loss of his sister but it's time to move one to the other side. This line i think it could be aplied to Stella too because its time for her to know the bright side of life. She has already lost too many beloved things and not she must now the other side of the spectrum:bolian: she needs to be happy with the right man. Only love heals wounded souls :)

Also he sent Cat a very touching letter telling her his encounter under the sea with Sabrina's body because he became obsessed with that after a plane crash (he lost his sister at the sea too). He wrote:

"...I saw her in the darkness and she wasn't afraid. She was a visioon.. Maybe the most beautifukl thing i have ever seen. Something which belongs to you needs to find its way home. I just want you to know I held her hand..."

Unfortunately i have missed important scenes because i programmed my VCR to record the movie since 5.am and the guys at Fox started aired the movie many minutes before so i have missed important parts!!!!

(Catu, if you can, watch it!!!!! It's going to be next Tuesday on Fox at 10 am)

Perfomances, characters, how all things seem to be connected,the game of lights and shadows, the silences, the music and New York!!!! so, so so perfect! :D
And i loved a familar line: "You better don't forget that" (or something similar) Cat said, something she had in common with Stella when she said that excat same line in 5.06 and 5.16 :D

Also, i must afraid a mistery was revealed. Melina's fav colour is not green or black or blue. It's PINK!!!!!!!!! :D Check this out

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/parties/party/0,,1544449_1211358,00.html

Last edited:
Oh Catu! Thanks dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I could see just a few (silly connection grrr) but i will upload them from a cibercafe :D

I was looking for something else but i found this instead

http://www.iparenting.com/channels/news/index.php?newsid=5075

This morning i could watch "Into the fire" and I LOVED IT! Such a beautiful movie!!!!!! :D Melina was there as Catriona and Sabrina but Sabrina was "The Vision" meanwhile Catriona was her twin sister who was suffering the same changes Walter was. Sabrina helped him (along with little Quinn and her gradma June) to become into the butterfly at the same time Catriona was in the same process, living the same experience. Cat, she poor thing!
June said something very special to him, she told him after the tragedy always you have a celebration. They are opposites sides of the same spectrum. So he was tormented by the loss of his sister but it's time to move one to the other side. This line i think it could be aplied to Stella too because its time for her to know the bright side of life. She has already lost too many beloved things and not she must now the other side of the spectrum:bolian: she needs to be happy with the right man. Only love heals wounded souls :)

Also he sent Cat a very touching letter telling her his encounter under the sea with Sabrina's body because he became obsessed with that after a plane crash (he lost his sister at the sea too). He wrote:

"...I saw her in the darkness and she wasn't afraid. She was a visioon.. Maybe the most beautifukl thing i have ever seen. Something which belongs to you needs to find its way home. I just want you to know I held her hand..."

Unfortunately i have missed important scenes because i programmed my VCR to record the movie since 5.am and the guys at Fox started aired the movie many minutes before so i have missed important parts!!!!

(Catu, if you can, watch it!!!!! It's going to be next Tuesday on Fox at 10 am)

Perfomances, characters, how all things seem to be connected,the game of lights and shadows, the silences, the music and New York!!!! so, so so perfect! :D
And i loved a familar line: "You better don't forget that" (or something similar) Cat said, something she had in common with Stella when she said that excat same line in 5.06 and 5.16 :D

Also, i must afraid a mistery was revealed. Melina's fav colour is not green or black or blue. It's PINK!!!!!!!!! :D Check this out

Debs! I'll try to see it!! Love the pics of the foundraising the one where she is with the little girl is really cute!!:) PINK??? I've never though that would be her favourite colour,lol I dont think I like Rambo Stella in pink!! haha

Hey, dear Stellarinas, champaign for all and a toast on Melina´s success :).

It´s always great to come here, especially to read good news :).

Dear udonna, yes, sceptical or not, news seem to be positive about Stella staying :).

catu, thanks for the pics; Melina´s dress makes her look like a real Greek goddess :drool:.

My dearest Ghawazee, great to hear you had good results :thumbsup:

Well, there are still roles for actors/actresses in their 40s and 50s, even good roles sometimes, moreso in TV shows and films, I seem to have noticed. But the "real" Hollywood business has become a cruel place for most of the older actors. Hollywood was always the place where stars were born and dreams came true, but it was also always a place of big exaggeration where everything´s got to be at least one size bigger (these days mostly the silicon boobs of the starlets :D).
Like you I´m a sucker for old movie classics and I can´t help thinking that in good old Hollywood there was more style and grace; the Divas were real divas and although even then there were unspoken beauty competitions between them, it was much more subtle than today. Hollywood´s charme and glamour seem to fade a lot.
Oh, these remakes, one proof of Hollywood going downhill; most of them are awful, obsolete copies who no-one needs.

OK, if it ever happens, I´ll be officially Cassandra :D. Well, Mac has a nice smile, so this is sort of an emotional outbreak if he smiles at Stella and she smiles back- in a friendship way of affection :D.
Ya see you were too distracted with other, more important things going on in 5.24 :lol:, but the critics with their magnifying glasses were searching even for the tiniest error. If I was like them I could obduct every episode like this and would always find small things or errors to object. Hell, it´s just a show, it´s fiction and it´s meant to be enjoyed, and that´s what I do, even if I didn´t like every episode story-wise.
Great, you´ll try not to get provoked by nasty comments :thumbsup:.

Yes, S5 was great proof of how TPTB seem to love Stella´s character, and even if they will take her a bit back in S6 to do justice to all other characters (IMO it should be a "Flack-season" to project how he will cope with his loss and how it might affect his work) and to give the new girl Kaye space to introduce this character, as long as it will mean that Stella will stay all through the whole season, I wouldn´t mind. It looks likely, but as my second name is Cassandra I will just believe it when I see it :D.
I have nothing against Lindsay, she just doesn´t appeal to me as character, but still I don´t want her to be killed, actually I don´t want any of the team to be killed. This idea with her just working part time sounds great and would leave space for the new CSI-character without "over-crowding" the team. But it just sounds too good to be true and I wonder if TPTB have something completely different in store, you can never know (says my alter ego Cassandra :D).
After a while I gave up hoping for a friendship between Stella and Lindsay, they just seem too different. Stella tried to show her that she´s there for her as a friend, but Lindsay rather seems to be a distant person, there is just not the chemistry between them. Pity that is, there were moments when I thought Lindsay would now take Stella´s offered hand, but apart from some scenes (yeah, the baby scenes were sweet :)), it just didn´t work out.
I agree, every girl needs a best girlfriend, so Stella shouldn´t be an exception to the rule ;). And maybe Kaye will become that girlfriend, though I also hope for at least one return of Stella´s blood sister Mindy :).

Well, faked spoilers, I dunno :lol:, if they would contain bad news they´d make me crazy, even if they later turned out to be faked :D. So I better want the real thing :lol:.

So your English professor seems to be a nice one :).
Good luck for your finals :thumbsup:.

Oh, and thanks for your review of "Into the Fire" :), makes me just greedier now to watch it :lol:.

Love, hugs and take care, gute Nacht :)

Hugs to you all :)

Last edited:
Hello my dear Stellarinas!!!

Monday, it´s raining and the prospect of a long conference..........

So a little distraction before I go on working

hey stellarinas!!!

Im trying to find some vid from the Gabby Awards but so far i can only found pics, in this album there are a lot of Melina and other people! hope you like them!

http://gallery.me.com/gabbyawards#100007&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=86

hugs::)

Dear Catu,

thanks for the pics. I myself was searching too but without result. I hope somebody will upload something on youtube!
grin.gif

My dear Debbie,

thanks for the link and your description of Melinas movie. I am afraid we Melina-Fans in europe will not have the opportunity to see it in the next time so we are thankful for every information!!!

And, well before I got pregnant I really hated pink. But during the pregnancy I loved pink - although I got a boy!!!) and now, I have to say I still like it. It depends on my mood, the weather and my daily schedule....... Melina looks great in pink ( she would look great in a jute sack!!!!!)

Hey, dear Stellarinas, champaign for all and a toast on Melina´s success :).

It´s always great to come here, especially to read good news :).

Dear udonna, yes, sceptical or not, news seem to be positive about Stella staying :).
Well, there are still roles for actors/actresses in their 40s and 50s, even good roles sometimes, moreso in TV shows and films, I seem to have noticed. But the "real" Hollywood business has become a cruel place for most of the older actors. Hollywood was always the place where stars were born and dreams came true, but it was also always a place of big exaggeration where everything´s got to be at least one size bigger (these days mostly the silicon boobs of the starlets :D).
Like you I´m a sucker for old movie classics and I can´t help thinking that in good old Hollywood there was more style and grace; the Divas were real divas and although even then there were unspoken beauty competitions between them, it was much more subtle than today. Hollywood´s charme and glamour seem to fade a lot.
Oh, these remakes, one proof of Hollywood going downhill; most of them are awful, obsolete copies who no-one needs.

OK, if it ever happens, I´ll be officially Cassandra :D. Well, Mac has a nice smile, so this is sort of an emotional outbreak if he smiles at Stella and she smiles back- in a friendship way of affection :D.
Ya see you were too distracted with other, more important things going on in 5.24 :lol:, but the critics with their magnifying glasses were searching even for the tiniest error. If I was like them I could obduct every episode like this and would always find small things or errors to object. Hell, it´s just a show, it´s fiction and it´s meant to be enjoyed, and that´s what I do, even if I didn´t like every episode story-wise.
Great, you´ll try not to get provoked by nasty comments :thumbsup:.

Yes, S5 was great proof of how TPTB seem to love Stella´s character, and even if they will take her a bit back in S6 to do justice to all other characters (IMO it should be a "Flack-season" to project how he will cope with his loss and how it might affect his work) and to give the new girl Kaye space to introduce this character, as long as it will mean that Stella will stay all through the whole season, I wouldn´t mind. It looks likely, but as my second name is Cassandra I will just believe it when I see it :D.
I have nothing against Lindsay, she just doesn´t appeal to me as character, but still I don´t want her to be killed, actually I don´t want any of the team to be killed. This idea with her just working part time sounds great and would leave space for the new CSI-character without "over-crowding" the team. But it just sounds too good to be true and I wonder if TPTB have something completely different in store, you can never know (says my alter ego Cassandra :D).
After a while I gave up hoping for a friendship between Stella and Lindsay, they just seem too different. Stella tried to show her that she´s there for her as a friend, but Lindsay rather seems to be a distant person, there is just not the chemistry between them. Pity that is, there were moments when I thought Lindsay would now take Stella´s offered hand, but apart from some scenes (yeah, the baby scenes were sweet :)), it just didn´t work out.
I agree, every girl needs a best girlfriend, so Stella shouldn´t be an exception to the rule ;). And maybe Kaye will become that girlfriend, though I also hope for at least one return of Stella´s blood sister Mindy :).

Hugs to you all :)

My dear Andromeda,

you seem to have a a fateful connection to the greek mythology ( Andromeda, Cassandra...........) I am sure Melina would like that!!!!

And I like your point of view in the whole post!!!

I agree, if you really want you can find little or bigger errors in every ep for as you say it´s a show and should entertain us. I am sure, if we were scientists or medics we would find even a lot more mistakes. I don´t really know the american legal saystem very well but if I compare it with ours I am sure there´s a lot of fiction in it, but I don´t mind. If you want reality, you may not watch such shows.
I think they are fictions and they should entertain and that´s it.

Well, I am no Lindsay Fan too but i don´t want to join the witch hunt against her. I agree with you that I have no hope for a deep Stella-Lindsay-friedship, for they are so different characters - it didn´t work and will not work in the future (IMO)
Maybe the new woman can take the place of a best friend for Stella - I think Stella needs a gleam of hope after all the things she went through in the past!!!

And a best friend is often much more important than a life partner....

Finally I am glad Melina will stay, that´s the most important thing ( beside my beloved Gary:drool::drool:) !!!!!
So, back to work my dear STellarinas:

Hope I can join again later!

Udonna:luvlove:

Hi girls, stepping in quickly.

Love the pictures :) Melina's favourite colour is pink :lol:?

Anyway, I made this Stella related quiz on the funtrivia website. They ranked it as tough, but I'm sure you girls can do it :)

That's all for now.

Axel

Anyway, I made this Stella related quiz on the funtrivia website. They ranked it as tough, but I'm sure you girls can do it :)

That's all for now.

Axel

Hi Axel,
Thanks for sharing! Got 100!!! Almost got trapped at the first question. :lol:

BTW, can i share that quiz with people at tv.com?

Hugs to all Stellarina!
And, Axel, happy belated birthday!

Gaby

That's all for now.

Axel

Hi Axel,
Thanks for sharing! Got 100!!! Almost got trapped at the first question. :lol:

BTW, can i share that quiz with people at tv.com?

Hugs to all Stellarina!
And, Axel, happy belated birthday!

Gaby

Go right ahead and share it :) And thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a pretty awesome day.

melina-kanakaredes-3.jpg

Random picture I found. I actually do like Melina's hair wavy, but the curls are my favourite :)

hey Stellarinas!!!!!

To Catu and all my European Stellarinas. Catu and I have the chance to see Into the fire in Fox channel but if you want to get the movie, go to Melina Love LJ

http://community.livejournal.com/melinalove/

And leave a message to zSofi_923. She knows how to see the movie. I have already recorded Into the fire but if you want it, ask Sofi. She wrote the second message from above (13 May) :D

Catu--->
Debs! I'll try to see it!! Love the pics of the foundraising the one where she is with the little girl is really cute!!:) PINK??? I've never though that would be her favourite colour,lol I dont think I like Rambo Stella in pink!! haha
:lol: I could never think i would see the say with a Pink! Stella but aparently it has happened:lol: I don't think Pink is appropiate at all, nor for Melina neither for Rambo Stella! (PINK!:guffaw:) However i agree with our dear udonna Melina is beautiful with whatever she wears:drool: But i don't know if she was being all serious. Me thinks Melina was joking because seriously i can't remember seeing her with too much pink;) (There are a couple of pics with Melina and Gary where she is wearing a pink t shirt or something like that :D

My dear udonna-->
I agree, if you really want you can find little or bigger errors in every ep for as you say it´s a show and should entertain us. I am sure, if we were scientists or medics we would find even a lot more mistakes. I don´t really know the american legal saystem very well but if I compare it with ours I am sure there´s a lot of fiction in it, but I don´t mind. If you want reality, you may not watch such shows.
I agree. However i must admit i love finding bloopers on any movie;) It's like the haunting of the lost treasure :D I also admit i was bitchy with the big "whoops" in 5.15 when the fireman was around:angel:. Mainly because you don't need to be a Nurse or a doctor to know a dead body won't use a pillow (the fireman's jacket). Not even in "another life" :guffaw:and of course i enjoyed being bitchy just because he was the fireman!:angel:

Axel--> thanks for the pci my dear! :D
just 90%!:eek: I didn't read the options when i answered what happened to Frankie and i chose "She killed him". But i swear i didn't read the list:D

I have found some and i almost melted with some of them :D

Check her nails :D

81132649.jpg

I just love LOVE this pic

VVI04217-003.jpg

and this is simply ADORABLE. Her baby as a little pumpkin :D

4110111491078--ss.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Stellarinas, I hope you´re all fine :)

My dear Andromeda,

you seem to have a a fateful connection to the greek mythology ( Andromeda, Cassandra...........) I am sure Melina would like that!!!!

And I like your point of view in the whole post!!!

Well, I am no Lindsay Fan too but i don´t want to join the witch hunt against her. I agree with you that I have no hope for a deep Stella-Lindsay-friedship, for they are so different characters - it didn´t work and will not work in the future (IMO)
Maybe the new woman can take the place of a best friend for Stella - I think Stella needs a gleam of hope after all the things she went through in the past!!!

And a best friend is often much more important than a life partner....

Finally I am glad Melina will stay, that´s the most important thing ( beside my beloved Gary:drool::drool:) !!!!!
So, back to work my dear STellarinas:

Hope I can join again later!

Udonna:luvlove:
My dear udonna, you´re right, it´s a very fateful connection :lol:, but I really like the Greek mythology and I suppose that´s something I have in common with Melina ;).

Thanks for your nice words :).

I mean, there are people whose hobby it seems to be to search for the tiniest mistakes and errors in shows and movies; there are some or maybe a lot of websites where they post the results of how many errors they found in blockbusters like "Star Wars", "Harry Potter", etc..
I wonder what´s the fun of it, I certainly couldn´t enjoy watching a film or a show if I were busy finding errors.
Producers, directors, actors and script writers usually really do their best and care for every detail, otherwise a show like CSI:NY wouldn´t work at all.

Yes, witch hunt, that´s the appropriate word; sometimes I pity poor Anna and hope she doesn´t read the threads. I don´t think she´s a bad actress and she hasn´t created this character Lindsay, she just acts the way they want her to show Lindsay, which is unfortunately often pretty plain and pale. Kaye Sullivan looks rather like a threat to Lindsay than to Stella.
Yes, I hope there´ll be chemistry between Stella and Kaye.
I agree so much with you: A best friend can be much more important than a partner sometimes.
So let´s see what S6 will have in store for Stella (and Mac, too ;)).
Melina will stay, OK, I´m sure of this now about 80%ly (it´s Cassandra´s fault :D), but I´m getting better and better :lol:.

My dear Ghawazee, thanks for the link for "Into the Fire", I´ll check it out :). Oooh and the pics, just so beautiful and sweet :).

Dear Axelsonfire, a very belated happy birthday and thanks for the quiz :).

Love and hugs to you all :)

Debs!! You are lucky!! I couldnt see it because of studing!!grr but I agree with you he should be invited to the show it would be awsome!!!
I mean John Malcovich has the perfect serial killer face!! haha:thumbsup:
LOL I agree John could do anything even portrating Stella's mother in flashbacks :D But Gary's character and John's character were so incredible! And at the beginning you could see Gary's wife (she didn't talk, she just ran and it was a "k" character in the story)
I am sure it will be aired again so don't worry. The one i won't loose is Into the fire. Melina portraying twin sisters is incredible appealing :D

here some piccies :D

Melina and her hand-mania :D
photo_03_hires.jpg

The CSI Family

306_g.jpg

277_g.jpg

HWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! IS THAT JOEY? ER, MATT LE BLANC?:drool:

hey, how's it hanging here? DEBBIE BABY! missed yah! and all the Stellarinas here. now you have all the reasons to kick me in the *** for not visiting you *sniff*...

kidding aside, there's not much to look forward in season 6, however, i am curious of that new recruit with the same nickname as mine, and as described in that article here...she's almost the same feats as Angell (which made one of us EV fans freak out that last time i was here...yikes!).

well, being the ever friendly that Stella is to be, hopefully she bonds well with her. Oh, and is it true Mindy's back? but Stella might have second thoughts of showing her badge. then again...i'll never know.

Last edited:
Kay,
hey, how's it hanging here? DEBBIE BABY! missed yah! and all the Stellarinas here. now you have all the reasons to kick me in the *** for not visiting you *sniff*...

kidding aside, there's not much to look forward in season 6, however, i am curious of that new recruit with the same nickname as mine, and as described in that article here...she's almost the same feats as Angell (which made one of us EV fans freak out that last time i was here...yikes!).

well, being the ever friendly that Stella is to be, hopefully she bonds well with her. Oh, and is it true Mindy's back? but Stella might have second thoughts of showing her badge. then again...i'll never know.

it doesn't matter what you do. You will be welcome ALWAYS here! But i am sure you will find some good reasons to come back and watch Season 6! :D

I am intrigued by this new CSI too. I want someone who could be as strong as Aiden and Angell and at the same time who are new enough to be Stella's apprentice :D That would be Awesome! But i admit something: i wanterd to wait until we get new spoilers but right now i am deprived of spoiler and THAT'S KILLING ME! I wonder when this new chock is going to turn up. It could be her help is needed if some is CSI is wounded as result of the shooting (It wouldn't make sense if we had wounded Sid or Flack)

Did i mention i want Stella to be the one in danger? I was deprived of Stella in 5.25 ;) :D (too much testoterone. Good episopde but still too much Alpha Macho around :D

Btw finally i could recorded Into the fire again complete but Fox aired it in Spanish! and i wanted it with original voices grrrrr. Well it is worth anyway :D

Pics and Pics (i have got one Emmanuelle's pic for you Kay but i need to upload it and now i am going to fall asleep on the keyboard but i will try tomorrow. See? A good reason to come back :D) These are for Asprine because it was her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASP!
And for you catu too, because you are our Vid Angel :D

Love this pic. Melina looks STUNNING

melina1.jpg

Oh oh Melina last year during the strike
xin_062110414161171800872.jpg

Anopther extra-beauty pic :D

MelinaKanakaredes3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back