The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Frist, Rest in Peace, Farrah.

K-Bug, don't believe everything what TMZ said. Michael Jackson is suffered from Cardic arrest. Paramedic revived him before they take him to the hospital. Michael is not dead...yet. TMZ is like National Enquiereir, they lied and they sometime make joke about it that wasn't funny.

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

There are a lot of reports saying he's dead. LA Times confirm he's dead but CNN keeps saying it's only a coma. I really, really hope that he's not dead.

And RIP Farah Fawcett. :(

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Three in a week. :( At least Ed and Farrah aren't suffering with their cancer anymore. And as soon as I heard Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital and was in a very bad state, I had a feeling he'd pass too. :( His passing is very sudden. I mean, I knew Farrah was ill and I don't think I knew about Ed's cancer. But, I never in a million years expected Michael Jackson to pass this soon. :( I used to love his music when I was a kid. I even had a MJ doll with the red outfit from Thriller. Sad day in deed.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It's sad that two TV icons have left us. Rest in Peace Ed and Farrah! I will always remember Farrah's infamous poster because my big brother had it and taped to the back of the upstairs bathroom. Only our 2 bedrooms were up there so I had to look at it all the time.

As for Michael, I am shocked he's gone and I was a fan, until his child abuse charges and I believe he did abuse those kids. So I don't really feel much for his death. Now having said that, it's a shame his life got so screwed up and his familly just let it. I will miss the old Michael Jackson, but not the new one. Though I believe he had some mental illnesses and it's a shame no one help him. He had a rough life and not the support he should have.

Hopefully, Michael will now have the peace, I think he has always looked for.

Unfortunately a lot of child stars don't. I do think he'll always be an icon on the level of Elvis Presley and that's quite a feat.

And TMZ is a tabloid show, however, they've been right about a lot things they've reported. I don't always believe a lot of what tabloids say, however, a lot of what the say turns out true.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

While it is true that TMZ is gossip they have been right pretty much lately depending on the story, the ones about a celeb dying they usually don't find that funny. And they were also the ones I found out about Farrah Fawcett earlier. But it is also true that I usually find other sources as well.

ABCnews, OK Magazine, people.com, Fox News, CNN.com, The AP via Yahoo and the LaTimes.com are also reporting that Jackson has died.

Now at this time some of them are saying they are unconfirmed reports, most are reporting he is/was in a coma, but again they did that at first with Farrah [unconfirmed reports]. But they also say that while they are trying to get the info for their stories, also OK Magazine states the hospital was locked down at one point.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

TMZ is actually pretty reputable despite what a lot of people think. They take serious things seriously too.

RIP Michael Jackson. Despite all of his past problems, he was still a VERY talented person. Plus he was a father, son, brother, and uncle. :( It's just shocking and sad. Despite how young I am I was a pretty big fan of his. I also hope he now has the peace that he never would have had in life.

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

this, basically. i saw him live a while ago (the history tour so i guess about 1992 or something) and he really was very good, even though i wasn't a fan at all. i also believe he abused those kids however i don't think he did it with malicious intent, i think he was so screwed up he may not even have known it was wrong, and that is really really sad.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, Destiny. I did watch the CNN. I'm surprised that he was dead. Michael and his siblings has never have a good childhood when they were growing up, all they did was doing music after they get home from school. My mom remember watch tv and she said, Michael was inside the house and watch other kids played outside. He never did play outside. His father was very strict with them and no wondered they ran away to get away from their dad.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I feel very bad for Michael. He was an amazing performer. What a shame.

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This is my favorite Michael Jackson song. I'm posting it in memory of Michael.

[Artist: Michael Jackson] [Song: Will You Be There]

Hold Me
    Like The River Jordan
    And I Will Then Say To Thee
    You Are My Friend

Carry Me
    Like You Are My Brother
    Love Me Like A Mother
    Will You Be There?

Weary
    Tell Me Will You Hold Me
    When Wrong, Will You Scold Me
    When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me
    A Man Should Be Faithful
    And Walk When Not Able
    And Fight Till The End
    But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me
    Seems That The World's
    Got A Role For Me
    I'm So Confused
    Will You Show To Me
    You'll Be There For Me
    And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)
    (Lay Your Head Lowly)
    (Softly Then Boldly)
    (Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)
    (Love Me And Feed Me)
    (Kiss Me And Free Me)
    (I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)
    (Carry Me Boldly)
    (Lift Me Up Slowly)
    (Carry Me There)

(Save Me)
    (Heal Me And Bathe Me)
    (Softly You Say To Me)
    (I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)
    (Lift Me Up Slowly)
    (Carry Me Boldly)
    (Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)
    (Lay Your Head Lowly)
    (Softly Then Boldly)
    (Carry Me There)

(Need Me)
    (Love Me And Feed Me)
    (Kiss Me And Free Me)
    (I Will Feel Blessed)

(Spoken)
    In Our Darkest Hour
    In My Deepest Despair
    Will You Still Care?
    Will You Be There?
    In My Trials
    And My Tripulations
    Through Our Doubts
    And Frustrations
    In My Violence
    In My Turbulence
    Through My Fear
    And My Confessions
    In My Anguish And My Pain
    Through My Joy And My Sorrow
    In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
    I'll Never Let You Part
    For You're Always In My Heart.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

RIP Michael Jackson. You will be missed. Your music will live on in the hearts of people everywhere.

13. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Uh, first of all, TMZ is reliable when it comes to dealing with death. When have they ever said that someone died when they hadn't? I'm not a newb to the Internet, thank you.

Anyways, I know he lived a life of controversy, but you can not dispute what he has done for music. May he finally rest in peace, and I pray for his family at this difficult time, especially his children.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

TVGuide, E news, and Entertainment tonight, have also reported on Michael s death. He was a great mucician and his music will live on forever. Despite his past controversy.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

TMZ was correct. Michael Jackson is dead. It's confirmed. Lets post our condolences and stop arguing over whether the sources were correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.