Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Happy belated 16th birthday, Axel! I hope you had a great day.

Debbie, GFD was the best birthday present ever,I loved the episode. NY finale shows here next week and then I am planning to go on a Mac/Smacked fest - Time's Up, Officer Blue, and the s1 finake are high on my list. I also have Yahrzeit on my PVR can't wait to watch that again. Then in July I am going to the City of Smacked - NYC - for 4 days. I cannot wait!

Gorgeous pics, thanks to all who posted them.

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:) Good evening, Family. How are you? I've been busy with charity works lately and my desktop was sent to fix due to the corruptions.

Debbie, I'm here. :lol: I'm really sorry. I will try my best to manage my time from today onwards. Ah, today, I read a Mac/Stella fiction by the title of "Cinderella Bonasera" written by LadyStellaSkye in FF.net. And it was only TODAY that I knew Mac Taylor have tons of love interest from season 1-5 including those who were really flirty around him. I was kind of astonished by this. Not one of their relationship last long in the show but it's a pleasure to finally see him find someone but it was all taken away in a blink of an eye. And there's always one person who is always there for him, to weather all the hurricanes with him and to listen when he need some advice.

Welcome, new family members! I couldn't list all of you but I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Asprine

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~ I'm saddened by the fact that the only time CSI:NY was on today (at least here) was at 12 a.m. and I think it was a repeat of Help but I'm not sure :(

Oh wow! Have fun in NYC. I went there with my school band about a year ago and it was AMAZING! There was a group of us who went to the top of the Empire State Building (As high as they let the public, not like Mac and Danny and Sheldon this season :lol:) Times Square is totally epic, but we didn't go there at night :( I saw the courthouse from Law And Order and I also saw (but didn't get a picture :() a CSI:NY billboard with Stella on it. NYC is such an amazing city and I really hope you enjoy yourself.

Have fun watching your SMACked episodes as well :D

Well, if it is from Season 2, that's good. I can find out which one it's from :) I just realized I had a page of CSI:NY season 2 screencaps bookmarked :alienblush: I looked through the episodes briefly and I'm thinking it's Grand Murder At Central Station, which seems very SMACked because although they aren't working the same case, I see Mac and Stella interaction :)

Oh and Stuck On You is looking good as well. Take a gander at this:

[​IMG]

I really need to see these episodes now :adore:

I LOVE THAT FANFICTION :adore: That author is the same one who wrote "Starry Night" which is where Mac and Stella take in an orphan girl. She writes amazing stuff :D And, now that I think about it, Mac HAS had a lot of "love interests" and it was kind of nice to see him in a relationship (Even though it was with a Virus XP). It's good to see that he is willing to take that step :) And then Stella's always there for him :adore:

Well, that's it for now. Take care everyone!

Axel or Kaila as Steph is calling me now :lol:

4. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I have wrote a smacked fan fic called wiill or wont on fanfic.net please read rate and enjoy

5. Aislara

Aislara Victim

I was looking at all the chatter regarding the movie, The Proposal (which I saw and loved BTW), and fanfic. There is actually a fanfic over on fanfiction.net that has a similar story line where Mac has to marry Stella from keeping her from being deported.

Actually, after GFD it could be written that Stella isn't properly a citizen. If she was two when she was orphaned, and in the 70's there wasn't the emphasis on documentation requirements that there were now they may have made her a birth certificate/record. She obviously doesn't know her mother's name so she's probably never seen her birth certificate. Hrm. . .
    There's a fan fic in that :)

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears :)

My lovely Ghawazee,

well, you know my second name :D, so trying to be positive about Kaye will be hard unless she will turn out to be a real sweetheart.
    I wouldn´t mind if she would flirt her way through the whole CSI-lab :D (that´s the advantage of not really being a smacked, it can´t upset me and I won´t be jealous on Stella´s behalf :D), but I´d be annoyed if this character was brought in just to be the sexy vamp.

Dear Axelsonfire:

Sorry, my words were misleading, I was meaning that Kaye could be a danger for Smacked. So the universe won´t have to unravel :D.
    I like the part-time-Lindsay idea, so even with a new character things would (almost) stay the same, without any of the other characters suffering from less screen presence.

Dear Macslady, happy belated birthday :)

See ya, hugs and good night :)

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Gary was going on an asian tour June 21st so I do not think he was at the Gabbys. The Gabbys took place at Merle Reskin Theater on Balbo St. off Michigan Ave. The theater that Gary founded (Steppenwolf) is on N. Halsted. He often preforms at Joes bar which is 2 blocks west of Halstead.

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful day, my dear family!!
    It´s raining and it´s cold so when I look out of the window it looks like November not June - so I need a litlle bit warmth from inside!!!!

Dear Asprine

Happy, happy birthday to you [​IMG]!!!!!!!!!

I have just read that fanfic you wrote about. I really had to smile about the fantasies of some writers, really incredible but very amusing ..on what does it remind me ???????:rolleyes::lol:
    My dear Lil,

I really liked it, looking forward to chapter 2!!!

My dear Andromeda ( or Cassandra?)

I don´t mind see Kaye flirting through the whole CSI-Lab under two terms:
    1.) she makes it in a amusing but not cheap way
    2.) she keeps her fingers from Mac!!!!

For I only mean it well with her, IMO Mac can be keen with woman who have a crush on him and he doesn´t return.....
    I saw it agin on monday, the rerun of "Like water of murder" when he said to Quinn; while she was still drooling at him:
    Quinn, no matter how good they are, some memories need to be forgotten!!!!!:alienblush: For me a slap in the face!!!!!!!

I hope he will never speek in this way to Stella!!!!!

Dear Lori,
    thanks for the info!!!! It was me who was asking Debbie about it. So if they started playing this week we can hope for new pics soon!!!

I wish you all a great day, hope you have better weather whereever you are!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!

Udonna, dear, I watched Euronews today and saw neews about Austria. Are you ok? I'm worry:(
    Asprine - Happy bithday! Wish you all dreams come true)
    Lil - what a nice fic! Write more
    And...
    I really don't like Quinn. Even more than Peyton. She kissed Mac - arrrr! And she looked at him so...I don't know, how it says right...avidly maybe, like cat looks at scream. When Mac asks her "give me two hours", she thinks a minute and says Ok - I sware, I thought she'll say: Ok, I'll give you two hours but you must kiss me!!! It drives me crazy!
    But I'm very optimistiс about Kaye, I'm sure she will be a good girl - it will be better for her:devil:

10. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Yay I'm glad im not the only one who didn't like her:p It wasn't just because she kissed mac, but I thought she was a bit desperate to do that to be honest i mean come on the guy was married!! but she just really grated on my nerves:shifty: and i always felt like she jumped at the chance to go over and be with mac when she could just because she fancied him

11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I love that picture of Stella in that orange top and tight brown pants. I can only imagine what Steelers fanatic Mac Taylor must be thinking as he keeps mapping her out physically as he checks out here on the top of the statue of liberty.

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hello! *waves* anybody here who remembers me?? :lol:
    School was a b*tch lately and that's my excuse for not being here latey and I was busy making videos, you can find the link in the video thread :)
    I love all the pics that's been posted. Especially the one where Stella wears that very sexy coat :) Maybe she bought it together with Mac. OMG Just imagine Mac & Stella going shopping together, maybe at Tiffany's. :adore:
    Oh and about that Kaye girl, a friend told me about it and she was freaking out because she thought Kaye could be competition for Stel but hellooo? she's not Stella is way over her league!! Maybe Kaye & Stel will have a cat fight some time and Mac has to stop them...aww I can't wait for next season :O

btw. Does anybody think they'll bring Brandon W. (aka. evil firefighter) back..I'm not sure. Because I remeber when we were really happy when he had disappeared and then suddenly he was abck :O I hope he stays away...he must have realized that Stella and Mac are more than friends =)

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello Andrea, I remember you... :lol: I'm just as bad, I haven't been around very much either... But, I'm here now, and that's all that matter I guess... :lol:

I'd love to see Stella drag Mac around the shops, that would actually be like the cutest thing... :adore: I can totally imagine her picking like 10 outfits to try on, and making Mac see everyone, I bet he'd have a lot of fun watching her model... ;) Hehe, maybe she'd get him to help her get changed... :devil: *Ahem* As for them going to Tiffany's, that would be so cute... She could hint to Mac what she'd like to be bought, hehe, engagement rings anyone? :lol: Aww, I'd just love to see them go on a shopping trip. :D

I really hope that after that adorable scene we had in 5.24, that we've seen the end of Brandon... I don't imagine that they're going to being him back, but you know TPTB, they like to mess with us... :rolleyes: I'm just hoping that we've seen the last of him...

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*
    Steph.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i actually think i would *pay* to see that :lol:

15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Chapter two of my SMacked fanfic hope you all enjoy it.
    Thank you to you lovely SMacked addicts who review my previous chapter.

xoxo
    Lil

lOVE YOU ALL [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.