Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I very much doubt that they're going to get rid of Adam, anyhoo, after 5.06, it was never really mentioned again about him leaving again... Once again, a serious lack of continuity on behalf of TPTB... I agree with what you've said CSIChick, over the past season Adam has become and important member of the team, it's been really nice to see all the character development which he's had, and to find out some more about his past. I really hope that we'll be able to delve further into his character, maybe finding out a little more about him next season.

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Adorable_Crazy, that's actually one of my S6 wishes : to get to know more Adam! :) They didn't gave us a lot in the past seasons besides that his dad was a bully :( and the here and there blips of info like the "in between girlfriends" thing lol EDIT : Oh, and I loved how he briefed Mac about Second Life LOL Mac's reaction to his excitement over SL was priceless.

And am I the only one who would like to see him babysit Lucy? I can imagine him reading her a story, changing his voice for the different characters and being all into it... :lol: And the story would be his favourite Marvel comic book or something like that... lol

3. Stepherweps

Cyn, I agree with you, I'd love for us to find out more about Adam next season, seeing as he's my favourite character, I love it when we find out more about him, I'd really love for us to find out some more about his childhood, season 5 was great for his character development, I'm hoping that season 6 can be equally good, or even better. :D By the way, you can call me Steph. :D

As for Adam babysitting Lucy, I think that would be the cutest thing ever. I can totally imagine him reading her a story, and changing his voice for each of the characters, gosh I'm squeeing just thinking about how cute such a scene would be. :adore:

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Ohhh, me thinks we're going to get along well, Steph!!! :p lol I'm craving some Adam childhood stories too! I wonder how they could do it? They already approached the subject when the team was working on a child abuse case, if my memory is not failing me, so I don't know if they could use the same approach twice? Or maybe after he's done babysitting when Danny gets home he talks a little bit about how horrible his dad was with him and how great of a dad Danny is, ... :confused: I really don't know. Did you guys tried to imagine how it could be brought up again?! I'm curious! And anything to think about Adam at this hour of the night... LOL :lol:

Adam would make the perfect nanny ever! :adore: But I wonder how Lindsay would be comfortable with him babysitting lol She wasn't too joyous that he was the only one there when her waters broke :lol: and his facial expression reminded me of Stressed Eric! :guffaw:

5. Stepherweps

Oh, I think we will get along well Cyn. :lol: Yeah, that was so cute... His expression just made me wanna go up and give him a huge hug, not that that's a new feeling for me when I see him... :lol:

[​IMG]
    I mean how cute is that? :adore:

Hmm... Well when we first found out about Adam's abusive father I believe it was in 3.15, when the team were working on a case of a professional shoplifter, then Adam noticed her flinch in a CCTV video, when a man put his hand out towards her. Then Adam remarked on how she must have a "bully" in her life, Stella complimented him on noticing that, then Danny asked him how he'd know something like that, then he replied that his dad had been "a bully". Then we heard him speak about OCD (kinda implied that he has/had it), in 5.15... So that's all we've really heard about his past, maybe a domestic abuse storyline could lead to us finding out some more about his past...?

:lol: I'm not so sure about Lindsay wanting to leave Lucy with Adam, like you said, she wasn't too thrilled that he was the only one there when he waters broke, I think she sees him as a child... But yeah, I like your idea about him talking to Danny about his father, I think that would be cute... However, I think he'd be more likely to open up to Stella, I kinda see her as a motherly figure to Adam... Just my 2 cents... :lol:

6. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

LMFAO!!! It says it all in this picture

[​IMG]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

^ LMAO :lol:

The three of them look like they have a good time hanging out, I'd love to see their characters hanging out together more often!

Actually, I'm really hoping we get some Adam and Flack friendship in season six-they did seem to be a bit closer after Adam told Flack about Sam's involvement in the one case, and Flack did mention of their victims/suspects houses looking like Adam's...so maybe he's been over there playing some Guitar Hero or something :)

8. Stepherweps

Aww, that is such a cute pics, thanks so much for posting it Flackie. :adore: Is that a young AJ in the pic? It really looks like him. Very cute none-the-less. :adore: They look like they're havng a lot of fun. :D

I'm with you on that one NYFreak, I'd love for us to see more interaction between Adam, Danny and Don, you're right, they have seemed to get closer over the last season, they've had scenes together and made references to one and other, now I'd just love to actually see them have a scene together outside of the lab, hehe them playing guitar hero or something would be adorable. :adore:

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: what an adorable picture. Thanks for sharing that!

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

CAN I JUST SAY....L. M. A. O. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That is the funniest thing ever! They all look a little NOT-sober might I add.
    Great photo! Thanks for finding that! Do you know when that was taken, perchance?

11. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Adam is totally awesome! I just adore all of his comedic timings! Especially that scene with the Walrus documentary and the scene when Lindsay goes to labor!

AJ is such a star! great acting! BRAVO!

12. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:guffaw: AJ looks drunk already :guffaw: probably is :lol:

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  15. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

Just had a random thought. Do we have any clue about how old Adam is on the show? I usually go by the actors age if nothing else is said, but also know that actors tend to play charaters younger than themselves. Certainly Mac has a different birthday than his actor counterpart, but I don't know his year of birth. Have there been any hints I haven't picked up on about Adams age?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.