Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Like for a date with a potential new girlfriend!!!! :lol: Gosh, I would love it if he would come up to Danny for advice because he's bringing the girl to a fancy place, etc. :lol:

2. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

that would be a great idea lol danny spreading his years of dating girls onto adam lol adam defo needs a girlfriend this season even jif it's ust a one night stand as long as he got some action lol where's Kendel? didn't he have a thing for her?

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics! There's nothing sexier than seeing a geek dressing up... well, there is. But it's NC-17:bolian:*daydreams about Adam dressing up*
    I'd prefer he asked Mac or Sheldon, especially Mac. I like their father-son relationship, but... hmmm, how about asking Stella for advice? She could fix his tie, pat him on the shoulder and Adam would be ready to face anything.

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww yeah, I'd love to see Adam go to Mac for advice, that would be so cute, Stella would be even cuter, she'd be like his Mom, I can totally imagine her fixing his tie etc. :adore: I bet Adam would be all embarassed and blush when he was talking about his date... *Swoons over Adam dressing up.* :adore:

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:lol: definitly but i'd love to see a real emotion adam/mac scene that would be really sweet;)

6. Stepherweps

Yep, I'm with you Meggzie, I'd love to see an emotional scene between Mac and Adam... I'd really like to see Adam open up to Mac about his past, his abusive father and that kind of stuff... I have always thought that Adam kinda sees Mac as a father figure, so it would be cute, and fitting for him to open up to him about that... Adam needs some more emotional scenes... AJ does them so well.

7. Cyn-B-Demented

It might be just me but I got blasé of all of them seeing Mac as a father figure! Stella and Mac are always the ones nurturing everyone (but yeaah make sense because they got the experience, etc.). It's been overly overdone. I think they should find that for Adam in someone else... though to me it only leaves Sid because he's the last one that got experience and much older than the others on the team. And he's a little bit weird like Adam. Though I don't know how it could work? And they'll have to plan it out extremely well to make it work.

As for asking date advices... Hawkes and Danny seems to have lots of good tips with women that can really help Adam being less socially awkward lol

8. Stepherweps

An Adam and Sid scene would make me so happy, I'd love for my 2 favourites to have another scene together. They are both underused in my opinion, so I'd love to see them have some more screentime together... Hehe, and like you said Cyn, they are both a little strange, so I think they'd be well suited... :lol: I'd love to see Sid being like a fatherly figure to Adam, it would just be adorable, they'd make for an interesting team anyways... I'll give them that... :lol:

Advice on a date, oh gosh no, don't go to Danny, I've always got the image of Danny being somewhat of a player... I think Hawkes would be the one to give him best advice...

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Right, huh?! :D Can't remember the name of the episode, but when Adam came to Sid about the eyeball tattoo, I had a "squee like a fangirl" moment LOL (were you referring to that screen time with each other?) Maybe they can show them talk when they're on a break, sitting at a table or something... But with this Kaye ready to steal the screen time... :shifty: and the disgusting spoiler I just read about it on the S6 spoiler thread... (sigh of frustration)

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :guffaw: I got this image of Danny too, but if he got the girls eating out of his hand... LOL Sheldon is definitively extra smooth and has lots of class.

10. Stepherweps

Yep, that's the one I mean, I can't remember what ep it was either, but I know it was sometime near the end of season 4... They definitely need to have a scene together, now that they're both series regulars. Especially now Adam is getting more field time, surely it would make sense that he'd have to go and see Sid at some point to find out about the death..? That would make a lot of sense. It would be cute if Adam had to go see Sid about a death, then Sid asked him about how a date went or something... I dunno, I'd just be squeeing like a fangirl if we got another Adam and Sid scene... I'm just hoping for more interaction between the 2 next season... :lol:

Haha, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who got that impression from Danny... I can see Adam trying to be all smooth, but getting embarassing, and messing it all up, and then go into one of his little mummbling moments... Gosh it would be the cutest thing... :adore: I think Sheldon would give him advice on how to treat a lady, I bet he'd be a real sweetie. :D

11. Cyn-B-Demented

It would make sense, indeed! And both of them get easily sidetrack so can you imagine them sharing weird stories and Mac arrives and is completely weird out by what they're saying?! :lol: Adam would probably starts mumbling lol:adore:

Hahaha, I'd love if a scene between them would be play out like this! Maybe we could finally hear some stories about Sid's love life too lol He seems like such a romantic gentleman, in a old fashion way! (dreamy sigh) lol

But I don't know how much we'll get to see them with the new addition :( Will she get more field work than Adam?! That would suck 'cause he was happy to get out of the lab!

12. Plenilunio

I have the same feeling about Danny too. He's a little bit too much of a playa to provide Adam with useful tips. Sheldon would do a better job. And the scene you describe is so cute, Steph! That would definitely make me chuckle and fall for him!

He's a gentleman who's made a threesome, don't you forget that!:lol: Adam would probably mumble a rushed "thank you" and leave the morgue completely embarrassed if Sid told him.

I hope the new character doesn't steal Adam much time. I miss him so much when he doesn't appear in a episode. And I don't think he'll get too much field action. He's a lab rat and the newbie's description sounds like she'll be doing field work.

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Hahahaha, whuuut?! I think I missed that episode about Sid LOL

LMAO! And have this look on his face that reads "TOO much information". I mean, it's nice to know your friends well but there's some details that brings bad visuals to mind... it's just erk LOL

We're really not optimistic about Kaye, huh LOL You saw the audition? Brrr. But you're right, the description make it sound like she'll be doing the field work. Though I'm sure our labrat will take all the opportunities he's got to amaze her with his lab knowledge and "suck on this, newbie, I know how to solve that evidence" lol Ok... maybe not... lol But I love Adam outisde the lab too. The episode with the crime on the airplane (can't remember the title) was just great for AJ's character. I felt so sorry for him going through the crap... LOL During the entire episode I was going "OH NOEZ, don't make Adam do it :(" lol

14. Plenilunio

^ I can't remember the episode. I think it was this one in which a guy with two wives was shot. Sid was telling Sheldon about threesomes and Sheldon was all :eek: Sid cracks me up. You're right, they need to appear together more often.

Yup, I saw the audition and I didn't like it at all. It's not just her looks, it's her voice that irks me. I don't see Adam being the "told you so!" type. He'd probably let her try and be the smartass and then quietly, shyly stutter "err... well... no, but... actually..." and correct her.

ETA: I loved him during "The Party's Over". Gotta be my favorite Adam episode. The plot was rather flat and obvious, but AJ was shining. Great performance, I wanted to hug Adam so much! I always do anyway, but...

15. Stepherweps

I'm with you on wanted to hug Adam Aurora, haha, but you know me, I get like that any time anything happens to him, even if it's just him getting embarrassed infront of Mac... :lol: I just wanna hug Adam/AJ all the time too... :adore:

LMAO at Sid talking about having a threesome, I don't remember that ep, oh Sid cracks me up... I'm not so sure we'd want him to tell Adam that, when giving him dating advice... :lol: I still think that Sheldon would be the best person to give him advice on how to treat a lady. ;)

I'm with you guys, I really hope that the newbie won't take away from Adam's screen time, that would be the worst possible scenario, he needs to be around just as much as last season, if he was around even more, well that would be even better... ;) Adam needs as much screen time as possible, he just brings so much to the show. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.