Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I don't know where did you read this, but I don't think they have already a script for another season even if it's only for one episode. It's rather weird, so I'm not so sure if it's true information. And if it is I'd say it's stupid and I hope they won't spoil E/C relationship in the next season, beacuse I'll be really mad:scream:.

I completly agree with you, because I don't know when they had a hate relationship. Even if they had a little disagreement they definitely never hate each other. It's a complete nonsense:wtf:. I don't know who wrote it, but he must be blind or he has never watched Miami. Both ways this person is idiot.

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I honestly am starting feel sick over this.:( Again, not sure if this is true, but this is from a well known CSI Miami website. If I could actually find the exact site this person got the spoiler itself was from, I'd put it here. It just stirs us up in a whirlwind because I know for sure Calleigh and Eric DO NOT have a hate relationship. I agree with you all saying that this spoiler could be fabricated. :scream:

I'm so confused and just want this season to come already!

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Everybody CALM DOWN!
    1st, this spoiler could be a total fabrication: in an interview I saw a couple of years ago, Ann Donahue said that they don't start writing for a new season before July. This means that even the writers haven't yet decided what's gonna exactly happen.
    2nd, if the spoiler is authentic, why be so pessimistic? The relationship changing news could also be that Calleigh is pregnant! ;)
    Think positive!:)

4. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I think Calleigh knows that the only way she is going to successfully obtain info. from these people is to remain professional. They would probably enjoy her emotional outbursts too much, rather than take it as incentive to give them information.

So I think ultimately, she will remain as level headed as she can manage because she knows that's the only way they will find Eric soon enough.

... That is unless Horatio goes into interrogation with her and they close the blinds and hand out some beatings... :p
    LOL!:lol:
    Well first of all let's all be reminded that a) this could be a completely made up spoiler (the wording of it doesn't sound as legitimate as the spoilers we usually read) and b) if it is true, we also know that spoilers are worded to enhance the anticipation. We have no idea what Sharova is really up to or what "disturbing evidence" Calleigh is going to find. Despite whatever Calleigh's discoveries might be, I think she will stand behind Eric because she loves him and she can probably see that he is 'doing the wrong thing for the right reasons' (or so he thought..;)). Unless Eric does something completely unforgivable, which I think in this case would be a complete betrayl of his character - I believe he would stop if he thought he was going too far, then I think their relationship is safe (considering the circumstances).
    Eric and Calleigh are both strong people and I feel as though they will be strong enough to get through this attack on their team and their relationship.

5. VirGodess1923

What?! I think I'm little bit more frazzled about her finding out she's pregnant! Its positive of course, but just think of the scenario. You think that'll happen? As for the hate/love thing, I certainly am a non-believer on the hate side. Yeah sure they've disagreed but they would never hate each other...

I'm so sorry to start a riot but I just had to share this with you all. :(

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Don't worry VirGoddess you didn't start a riot, just a healthy debate. I guess that is what happens when we get so involved with a tv ship :lol:

Its obvious that Calleigh and Eric love each other very much (as evident by Calleigh's emotions in the finale)

I would love to see an emotionally charged Calleigh walk into an interrogation to find out where Eric is. I don't see her coming in with tears in her eyes but I see her coming in really pissed off and in my own head she and Horatio threaten to shoot his dad (because I still think he had something to do with it) :lol:

7. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I'm thinking that has to be a spoof spoiler. First of all there is no Love/Hate relationship at all and second there is just too much detail in this so called spoiler. Also, the verbage used is very elementary. I'm not buying....

8. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

I'd think that they would start writing for the new season before July, especially with a cliffy like this. Or they should at least know what they are doing with the first epi. That's a little disconcerting for me.

I still don't think that the "spoiler" is a spoiler.

I heard that Adam Rodreguiz is being paid for another season and so is Emily Procter. So at least that is a good thing. :)

But i don't think that they will break up. I have faith in the writers (HEAR THAT YOU GUYS?? GOTTA KEEP ERIC AND CALLEIGH TOGETHER. WE ARE ONTO YOU.) and i trust that Cal and Eric will be cute forever and ever and ever. I imagine that the season premier will:
    a) make us think Eric is a goner
    b) make us think Eric and Calleigh are done with

But i also think it will have
    c) a lovely "I love you"

As for the pregnancy thing (which i don't consider a "real spoiler" its just speculation): WRITERS SHOULD GO FOR IT! Calleigh and Eric would make great parents, and they already have had the kids talk (one of my favorite scenes ever!). It would be great, and probably prompt the hiphuggers wedding we have all been waiting for. :p Plus- wouldnt Emily pull off the most beautiful pregnant person ever? plus she'd make a great mom, she just looks like the nurturing type. No wonder there are so many fanfics about this. =)

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

We need Delkolover's help on this so called spoiler, I take it with a grain of salt.

For Calleigh being pregnant, I don't mind them doing that! I can imagin it now: Sick and 'moodswing' Calleigh + Eric = Eric screaming for his life. That'd be so cool and the story could go in any direction.

10. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

So I havnt been on here for a couple of days and it seems as If im missing out on some of the action. Anyways, as for that "spoiler", didnt last year we get "spoilers" like that and it freaked us out yet again? It just seems to happen every year, I would not worry about it. To answer some of the earlier questions, my dream scenario for e/c would be seeing Eric coming into her lab asking about the case and 1 of the 3 would happen 1)Eric sees that she's a little stress and gives her a little shoulder rub while asking her questions, 2)As he comes into her lab, he gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, or my favorite 3)as he is about to walk out the lab, he gives her a smack on the ass as he leaves. I think I dream about these a little too much, lol. As for what lenghts do I think Cal will go to find Eric and how her emotions will play into this, I think she will try to do a lot more than what is normally done to find him and I do think her emotions will show a lot and I have a feeling Ryan may be the one who will try to calm her down since he pretty much knows about their relationship.

11. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Isn't it too early for spoilers? I'm not going to believe it until I get proof, so yeah.

I would love to see Cal burst in on the interrogation with tears in her eyes. she wouldn't shed them though; once the shock wore off she'd be thinking rationally. I still think Eric and Calleigh have a connection of some sort, so she knows in a way he's okay. She'd be in the forefront of the investigation I think, Horatio wouldn't deny her not helping. I think if he didn't know before he knows now, her emotions were too out of wack at the finale. But knowing H he wouldn't say anything, as long as everything was kept under wraps.

But yeah I can't really think of anything I'd want. I'm perfectly happy with how things are now, except for you know Eric being missing and all.

12. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I'm not buying the spoiler either. I also think it's too soon for spoilers but I guess it's always possible.
    The thing that doesn't make me believe it: there's not love/hate relationship...I've never seen them hate each other or even close to that...
    I would loveee to see Calleigh interrogate Eric's Father. Yes he definately has something to do with it, I'm sure of it. She would indeed be pissed off, certainly in the beginning... And I would love to see Calleigh find Eric but for that I don't want to get my hopes up because I know I'll be dissapointed if it doens't happen.
    dione1984, I love your 1° a little shoulder rub but your number 3! Nice :lol::lol:
    As far as Calleigh being pregnant, I could see that happen. Eric would be so sweet...

13. VirGodess1923

Thanks texmex327. Its evident this brought on a debate. I'm also skeptical about the spoiler, but a little part of me thinks this could be a little true about the season premiere. I'm in denial that they have a love/hate relationship, so that part of the spoiler I definitely don't believe. I guess we won't find out for another couple of weeks, but its good to guess and discuss.

Also, someone here mentioned they know Adam and Emily got paid for appearing next season...where'd you get that info? PM me.

On another note, I just watched the clip of Calleigh running out of her hummer to where Horatio was holding a gun to Sharova to her crying. That broke my heart again :( She ran to the car in desperation and hope he would be there, but only to find him missing out somewhere, hurt. I just hope Eric isn't too grave and they get through this.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

dione1984: your ideas are awesome. I could only imagine the look on Calleigh's face if Eric were to ever slap her butt while they are at work. It would be priceless :guffaw:

I really do hope that we get more sweet moments between them next season. The one in Dead on Arrival is one of my favorites. When she brought him his coffee it was so cute. The look he gave her spoke volumes about how crazy in love he is with her. I look forward to seeing stolen glances and maybe even stolen kisses between them at the lab. I am still hoping that someone *cough* Valera *cough* walks in on them sharing a moment.

As much as I would love to see a pregnant Calleigh, it would have to wait until they are further into their relationship. IMO, its too soon for them to have kids. We know that Eric can see himself marrying Calleigh and hopefully she can see herself marrying him too. I don't want them to go the route that CSI: NY did with Danny & Lindsay. Although Eric & Calleigh are a much more stable relationship than D/L, I want them to enjoy their relationship before they have children, even though those would be some adorable kids.

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Personally, I refuse to buy that spoiler. I only trust one website (I don't think I'm allowed to mention it, but I think everybody knows it) and Delkolover. ;)

I'm probably in the minority here, but...as much as I think Calleigh and Eric would be great parents and should get married and have gorgeous kids, I think it's still too soon. If that happened in the next season, my head would spin. It's too much. I think there was a reason in the TV Guide interview with Adam and Emily about the kiss he mentioned that Calleigh pushing out a baby would be great for the series finale. Now, I'm not sure if everybody's all signed on for next year, and if they are, how long their contract goes, but based on the running of the Vegas CSI, and the fact that Miami always wins its time slot (except for that one time with The Bachelor, lol), I feel somewhat comfortable in my thinking that they'll probably have at least one more season after Season 8. Therefore, they don't need to rush into "let's get Calleigh knocked up!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.