Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey :) I feel bad, I haven't been on here so much lately...Aww..
    Oh and btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,Steph!!
    Oh jeez all the talk about smacked in here makes it really hard for me not to hate TPTB because, why can't they just give us what we want. It's all up to them...:devil:
    and lol @ Melina's interview. She and Gary seem like really good friends and you can see their chemistry on-screen. I think both of them wouldn't mind a little bit more 'action' between ac and Stel in the next Season. Melina is smacked we know that...:adore: i still can't believe 5.24 actually happened, but I'm also a little bit mad, because 1. the didnt share a room and 2. We didn't get to see them flying back together.
    Oh I could ramble way more about Mac & Stella, but I'm kinda busy with helping friends organize a little Forum for us smackers ;) It was a spontanuis idea and you can find it here We#d be happy to see you joining ;)
    Oh and I'll be in France for the next week. Keep you r minds in the gutter ladies ;)
    :D Andrea

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    B-days time is continuing, isnt it? So Minerva24 - Happy Birthday!
    Hope youll spend an unforgettable day!
    One more memo for next life:
    Find Gary in Playgirl
    Find Melina in Maxim
    I wonder, if Melina played a joke on Gary and what it was

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Gaby,

[​IMG]

Have a great day.... and

Have mercy with an old lady[​IMG]:lol:

It´s really great to know that the passion for Stella and Mac units us all
    regardless of age and country[​IMG]

Yes, I want to see them together too !!! (and no other woman!!!!!!!!, I´m a scorpio, my second forename is jealousy:evil::evil::evil:)

In my mind there´s no place for another woman in his life!!!!:scream:

So I can wait!!

Have a nice day!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HI HONEY I'M HOME!!! cant keep a Smack fan down...GUYS! HEY GUYS! Checks in gutter.... GUYS! Missed all of you! Surgery went well was home in three days no rehab center YEAH:thumbsup: I have been trolling the thread between naps and meds!!:lol:. I just want to thank all of you for your prayers and kind words they have been very much apprieciated also the PM's and New friends requests!! Who would not want to be friends with a great group like you it is an honor to have you in my personal files!:thumbsup: Also welcome and birthday greetings to all new people and birthday hotties age has no restraints here!!:lol: Please pass the cake

Back on topic... I also recieve emails in reference to CSINY and in an interview with Emannulle about her unfortunate demise the interviewer made referance to the new baby and "New romance" so it looks like we are not the only ones noticing!! Since D/L romance is not "new" who could it be hummmm??? Trying to catch up with all of your comments and great insight would take hours and I have to go and lay for a bit maybe I can conjure up the images of these babies everyony is talking about better take my meds first!

5. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

I'm gonna be quick, still in the middle of the party...:) (I think i've gain at least 7 pounds for all the food they force me to eat this day:lol: )

Thanks for all the wishes... Special thanks to Udonna, for the smilies... :)

Steph, just for this once, i won't be posting any related topic, please forgive... :D

I love SMacked, anyway...

Hugs!
    Gaby

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Happy b-day Gaby! And happy belated b-day to Steph!

I've tried so many times but have failed as well. Whoever does Perry's voice is amazing!

Oh my gosh, that is an AMAZING dream. Sadly, my dreams lately haven't been SMACked or CSI:NY related. Oh and in regards to the raining in Florida thing, I think we in Ontario have stolen the Florida weather :)

I'm right on the cusp so I can be a Gemini or a Cancer depending on where you check. My friends say I'm a Cancermini :lol:

That's true :wtf: Someone should so write that. But I thinkthe Tri-State area is NY, NJ and PA (I think that's the short form for Pennsylvania *calls out to Lori for help*)

You know? I think of Stella everytime I hear that line as well :) mostly, cause it's true. :( But I think next time, she'll pick right :) I mean third time's the charm right? :adore:

Cool. I wouldn't mind going to Austria. I'm part Austrian so...

DEB! I love those pictures, but I have some questions.

1. Where did you find them?
    2. What movie or whatever is the Gary ones from?

That picture of Melina is absolutely gorgeous :thumbsup:

Kikii, those vids made me laugh out loud :lol: I love in the second one when Melina's like "She's nuts". I love Rachel Ray. She's totally crazy, but I knew she wanted to be a dead person on a CSI, 'cause she said that to Emily Procter when she interviewed her.:lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That is AWESOME! That is SO much better than the Adam Rodriguez one :lol::lol:

Oh and Gary in Playgirl? :drool::drool::drool: Great idea!

Wow! That would be an awesome fan fic to read. I'm going to find it now!

Have you ever realized that the episodes that involve Mac being a Marine (namely Charge Of This Post) have SMACk scenes? :adore: So ten SMACk scenes in a storyline wouldn't be uncalled for.

Glad the surgery went well :thumbsup: I missed seeing you in here~

If the interviewers are mentioning "new relationships" well I'm thinking our chances of SMACked canoness just went up about 50% :thumbsup:

I'm getting excited for season 6 and season 5 just ended :lol:

Love y'all!

Axel

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

A+ To you my friend:thumbsup:

Yep agree with you there!Even if they slow it down a bit we know they cant go back now because the implication has been made:drool: Remembering last year we were threatened with the fire nit and she nit and neither became of anything.It did make the summer go by fast though! The only thing they have "Hiding in the wings" Is the "Virus" and I hope they DONT haul "Her" back into the picture or :evil: But bring it on cause We are Armed and ready to go!!!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

the best not bring her back, only if it makes Mac and Stella relationship grow... :drool::drool::drool: :thumbsup:

:devil: but you are right its too late on to go back to the way things were B4

i will join you in the Armed forces :lol: if that ever did happen and tore Stella and Mac apart, which i doubt will happen because Mac and Stella are grown far from that now... which is why there relationship will last FOREVER :D :guffaw:

9. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I only have 30 minutes left of being 16. :( Oh well....

Kay. I have this great friend on youtube you makes videos and I requested a song and she made an amazing video! Smacked of course. Go to youtube and type in "CSI: NY- Walk You Home" and it's like the first thing that pops up. It's really good. Sure the song helped... :lol::p

I don't know how often i'll be on this forum since summer vacation has started. I think I'm going to be more busy now than the school year. Ballet, work, and ... ballroom dance.;)

Don't have too much fun without me!:);)

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

I'll be quick! Happy Birthday, Vave!!!

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful good morning, my family!!!!!

Finally a little time left to write!
    Dear Lori,
    glad to have you back here [​IMG] and that everything went well!!!
    Dear Gaby,
    I am happy you liked it and I hope you had a nice day!!

Dear Axel,
    hey, it´s great you have a little bit austrian blood in your veins!!!!
    I know Austria is a little country but maybe when you have time and pleasure you can write me a mail from which part of Austria your ancients are from!!!

Dear VaveAma92,

Happy Birthday:thumbsup:!!!!!!!!

Sorry for OT
    in my next break I want write about my thoughts for the future of Stella and Mac!

12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    Happy bithday, VaveAma92 - why this:( smillie? Use this:lol: or :guffaw:eek:r :thumbsup:
    Lori K - glad, you are ok.:)
    Udonna, how did you spend the weekend? Everything ok?
    Hug all
    and...miss you, Debbie:(

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Gala,

thanks , yes everything is OK. We had a little bit stressful weekend for we celebrated Vinzenz birthday and it was F1-weekend (Monaco) and that means my men are "ueseless" for other things:scream::scream: (OK i watched it too, a little bit ........ but I am the only Alonso Fan in my surroundings..... so I am very quiet during the race...)

BUT
    I used my last - very interesting conference:angel: - to reassess my wishes and hopes for Stella and Mac:

To bring it to the point:
    I want them to be together!!!!![​IMG]
    But to my mind they don´t have to hurry!!! I would prefer to see their realtionship growing slowly. Not in a Lindsay/Danny -way: Together yes or no, sex on the pool table and baby. So, very romantic:rolleyes:.

To my opinion that´s nothing for Mac and Stella, that´s a deep, slowly growing love and not only physical attraction( which doesn´t mean that this should not also be one part of their realationship:adore:)

And please, please don´t be angry with me but no baby , at least not in the beginning!!!!!
    Don´t get me wrong: a baby is great, is wonderful, is the coronation of a couples love but it is also stress and a unlimited source of quarreling!!!!

So why so early in a realtionship ????? There´s so much time to share as a couple, such a wonderful, egoistic time. They should enjoy it!!!!!

I hope they´ll do.

Hugs to you all [​IMG]

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

well Mac and Stella are also older than Lindsay and Danny so they should know better:lol: to take the relationship nice and slow... i dont expect them to have a baby in the beginning either because it would already be hard for them since two bosses having a relationship together... in my opinion is hard stuff. :D

agree with them enjoying them being together, and a baby will probably make the relationship worse... of course they would be GREAT parents, but i just dont see them with one of their own yet. :shifty:

seriously whats better than a man with :drool::drool::drool:STRONG ARMS:drool: and holding a baby??

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys! Happy birthday to the people who have had recently. one or have one coming up soon!
    I'm a Gemini - June 20th is my birthday!

Welcome to the thread, Mac64! *waves*

Both of those sound hot. My favourite is the chair though....Stella could sit on Mac's lap, and then cuff his hands behind the chair so he'd be completely at her mercy...:devil::devil::devil: Even without the cuffs it would be hot, Stella would sit on his lap (he's sitting in the chair) and they start making out and then he sweeps all the stuff off his desk and lays her on it....:devil::devil::devil: Wild monkey sex ensues.:devil::devil::devil:
    Um....now I need a shower....a cold one!:devil:

I love those scenes.:drool:

It's actually June 20, I will be 24 years old, and also CsI NY 5.24 should be showing that night. What a great present!

I love it. Very hot!:devil:

In Deluge it was the rain. But in the first book (Dead of Winter) Mac remembers another time with Claire. They were in Chicago and it was snowing and their neighbourhood hadn't been cleared by the snowplow yet. They were walking home from the grocery store (i think) and suddenly Mac slipped in the snow and landed on his butt in it, and Claire laughed at him. It was cute. It would work for Smacked as well, I think.

Like I wasn't already down in the gutter:lol: the shower, and now the chair
    Oooh, the kitchen would be hot too.:devil::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.