Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac64

Mac64 Civilian

Just dropping a line to say Hi. I'm new to the forum. I am a mac/stella fan from the 1st season. Roll on season 6, I'm hoping it is going to be a huge season for smacked.

:)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best. Not only because you are a great Mod here but because (and mainly) you are such sweet and tender human being. I feel lucky i have known you! :D

BTW Where is ASPRINE, KIKII and Anjee, Rach and other members of this crazy Family?

Mac64 Welcome to the Insanity. We live permanently in the Gutter (someone called Gio is guilty for that:lol:) Post a lot i hope and enjoy here. Family is great, we love and protect each other:bolian: an you are a new member:thumbsup:

Gio--->
    :guffaw:and certainly you are right. gutter is ours permanently. You made sure of that:guffaw: I mean, is there another use for a shower than to get clean themselves?:angel::lol:

G--->
    :eek:handcuffs?:devil: Stella is the "action" lady but something is telling me Mac will give her a surprise not matter how much shy he is, he won't be under sheets (I repeat, the shower!:lol: or the chair:devil:)

Debbie was not sent to Gutter but to The dock!. Sorry, your Honor! I'm guilty of these interesting thoughts!:lol:
    it was the epitome of sweetness ever since;) loved the inmediate connection they felt and it was made obvious back since the Pilot:thumbsup:

Aislara--->
    You are invited to the Smacked Sountrack Thread! we only need song like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: It's funny how all songs i like now have some kind of connection for Smacked. But it's natural because music drives emotions and Smacked is pure emotion now:drool:
    Sucker4smacked-->
    awwwwwww i know they would be!!!!!! Also i like the fact you said babies, would be amazing and cute????? (hey i have in my family twins:p older than me but still twins:lol: and we all love babies.)

My tender Axel-->
    yes and it's exactly as i feel about that! They are like parents for the crew. In the past was Lindsay when she was a newbie and now is with Adam:drool:

HORROR FACE:eek:Now i really feel like nenek Debbie:lol: G's birthday is on june 24 and Aislara's birthdas is in June as well. I am happy to know we have many things to celebrate during the summer:thumbsup:
    Awwwwww it must be at some place in Internet! i need to find that!!!!! (I will have to check Sinisefans and Gary's site in LJ):drool:

Never ask how old is Nenek Debbie or i will have to strangle you in 5 seconds:guffaw:
    Defnitely that one touched our hearts. It's so simple and so true!

Gala--->I hope uyou feel much better today dear!
    Nat is responsible for putting those ideas inside our head;) awww Our Marine made me melt with her story about little Alexander:drool: (considering Melina's fascination for Alexander the Great i think the name fitted completely!:drool:

My dear Udonna-->
    thank you for your wishes and i fainted the first time i read that article. later i lost the link and it took me a long time until i found it but i am glad i could get it again! It made me love Gary more and more even tough i didn't know him much because i only started watching because of Melina and now i am his fan too:thumbsup:

RanMa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---> how a pleasure to have you here again!:D

PLEASE if you find it , could you post it? I am dying reading that sweetness!!!!!:drool:I did read their families get along well but i didn't know that bit about gary building a dollhouse for Zoe and Karina (btw I was meant to be Melina's fan since the day i was born because my second name is the same as melina's baby girl:thumbsup:

Presents for Family and Birthday Gals: (considering we have young people i have changed pics to links :bolian: but be cautious1 i don't want massive faints aorund the world!:bolian:

Mac Taylor was taking a shower. It was a long day at the lab and at the crime scenes...
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Impostorshower-1.jpg

He asked himself if all his dedication was worth. After all, he was alone, no family, no kids. Just an empty home at the end of the day...
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/macsexytowel.jpg

But he didn't count someone special was looking for him Someone who decide to to read his coffee grounds anymore because she had decided to take charge of their own destiny. A destiny they would share forever...

She was looking for him...READY!
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-12.jpg

(LOL sorry gals i couldn't help myself!:lol:

Debbie:lol: (Thanks to Sam222 for her help)

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

OMG, Debbie! - what can I say? When one of our crazy russian family begins to drive more crazy of new actor or sportsmen or model, we always start joking about pics in the bathroom - pics 8*10 in bathroom as sight of crazy love. But it is only joke
    Now than I saw your pics, I thought - my bathroom needs in the pressing cosmetic alterations. Espesially walls. I am sure these pics are absolutly perfect for my walls in the bathroom:drool:.
    But one problem exists - my boys will desided their mom drived crazy finally:eek:.

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank you so much Sad_Girl and Debbie, you gals are sooo sweet. :adore: I'm having a nice birthday so far, I got money, a lot of jewellery and a new cell phone. :D

Oh I like the pics, hehe, and I bet Mac loves the idea of Stella waiting on him when he came out of the shower. :devil: Hehe, that was a cute idea. Hopefully we'll get a scene like that one next season... Hehe, that would make us all very happy. It's sending me to the gutter though. :devil: I bet they'd have a lot of fun... Who knows, maybe Stella would even be enough for Mac to take a day off work, when he doesn't actually go into the lab... :lol:

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

First of all:

[​IMG]

dear Steph ( I hope I may call you so)
    May your wishes come true!!!!!!

Dear Axel,

I love Phineas and Ferb too and of course Agent P.

I didn´t want to say something wrong about age, dear Axel.

I love to be here and as you say it´s interesting for me to see how CSI NY, STella and Mac connects people from all over the world and age!!!

BTW: I am over 30 [​IMG] and from Austria......................

so I am old enough for the photos ( and sometimes a bit post pubertal:devil::drool:?)

I am just glad to be here to share my passion with you !!!

Udonna:luvlove:

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,

I'm so sorry for hinding in my shell again, re-watching S1 -S4. I don't know how I can survive through this hot summer without them. :lol:

Hi family, I've found few vids today. I don't know if anyone of you have watched them before but they are great and funny. Hope you all enjoy ! :)

http://rachaelrayshow.com/videos/category/tips-and-stories/view/43/392/

http://rachaelrayshow.com/videos/category/tips-and-stories/view/43/11/

http://rachaelrayshow.com/videos/category/tips-and-stories/view/43/785/

- edit -

Welcome to all new members. :) Happy Birthday ! To all birthday girls. :)

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Great to have you here again!!!![​IMG]

Thank you very much for the links!!

I love to see both beyond of CSI NY!!!!

They are so natural , not a sign of bigheaded!!!

Have a nice day

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thank you, Udonna ! I've read and enjoyed the posts from all of you. I don't have much to contribute because you gals have covered all the bases.

9. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi family,

Axel,
    Woops... Sorry about that...

Steph,
    Happy Birthday!!! Wish all the best for you!

Udonna,
    Everything's kinda ok.
    :guffaw::guffaw:Oh-kay... :guffaw:

Aislara,
    *raise my hand* I'm one! :)

Deb,
    :guffaw::guffaw:Oh-kay... Then, i'm not asking... You're my Nenek Debbie, anyway... :guffaw:
    Also, thank's for all the pictures!;)

Shell_kikii,
    Thanks for the links!

My 3 lines on topic,

Well, yeah. It's all Nat fault that the baby discussion's now getting worse! :lol: But, i do like your story, Nat... It's seems so relevant. I'm not rushing for our SMacked to have a baby that fast, though. It might ruin everything else i like about the show. :lol: Don't shoot! I like the pace our couple has now, and as long as they continue the pace, i'm one happy girl! :D Well, little acceleration here and there won't hurt, though. :D

Of all CSI's novel, i've only read Vegas' 'Sin City' and NY's 'Four Walls'. Both were a gift from a friend that weekly visit Singapore (you can't find any CSI novel in my country:shifty:). In 'Four Walls', the only SMacked scene, for me, will be when at the end, the team (the virus didn't go, since she has something else to do, and you can imagine how glad i was:lol:)went to the diner - Stella's crime scene - to celebrate the end of the two cases, and Mac raise the glass for Stella; and after the celebration, she kiss Mac's cheek, and say thank you. It's so sweet! :D
    (That's 3 line already, rite?)

Mac64,
    Welcome to the family! FYI, in contrast to what Debbie said, i'm not in the gutter (yet?). :lol:

Thanks a lot for all who already wishing me happy birthday! I'm so sorry i can't write longer or respond to everyone. I'm still trying to run away from my friends (who seem to have taken my birthday to start 2 days before the actual date, and have been chasing me with their means of prank ever since), and have to be highly mobile to avoid any unnecessary chance to create a crime scene.:p

*wave to Gala, Gio, sucker4-smacked, and Ranma*
    See ya later!

Hugs,
    Gaby

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D *waves hi back to Gaby*
    to the birthday girl, Steph!! Congrats soo much!!:D Hope you have a great day and get alot of nice and great pressies:) (and that braclet was just beautiful:D) and here's a little picture to you:D http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm128/Bonasera93/lc1a010.jpg

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Deb *starts to whistle innocently and walks away*:lol:
    btw, welcome Mac64:D how we'll se more of you in here:)
    And now I can also picture Mac pinning Stella to the wall and kissing her passionatley:lol: oh handcuffs and olive oil:devil: I've had a few thought about that to:devil: Lol true, they would be way waay to busy to watch tv, something else than tv will be on their mind *goes down in the gutter*
    What's not hot with a wet Mac and Wet Stella that have to get some warm in their boddies?:drool::devil: I remember that to (from that book Deluge) but wasn't it in the snow or something? or was it me who miss read:lol:
    oh play innocent Deb:lol: of course it's another use for a shower than to get clean:devil::p:lol: and I think you know that;):lol:
    Like I wasn't already down in the gutter:lol: the shower, and now the chair:devil: *cough* and why do I get this mental picture of Mac and Stella in the kitchen, and they aren't eating:devil::lol:

just a two pictures (clicky on them if you want them bigger)
    [​IMG]
    just because I love it..
    [​IMG]

Gio:D

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Wow, I'm still a little dizzy with all the new posts :lol:

*waves* to everybody

First things first, Axel:

Here is Gary's practical joke as told by Melina herself from the CSI Files Archive:

For the whole interview go to:

www.csifiles.com/interviews/melina_kanakaredes.shtml

It's a great read! I think it was Hill Harper who first told of this practical joke earlier on.

Deb, it's great to post here again. I'll edit when I (hopefully) find the interview.

Macslady, Macwhores unite! :guffaw:

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  12. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

all opf this talk is making me go down in the gutter... whoever mentioned moments had made me drop by the gutter a few times... but this time i dont think im ever coming out :shifty: :rolleyes: just kidding a left a few seconds ago, but if youguys keep it up i believe i'll be going back some time soon though...

with SMacked its EXTREMELY hard to stay out of the gutter... and of course it's BABIES for them to make instead of a baby... saying a baby makes me feel negative, but BABIES makes me feel ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE about the whole situation :D

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

:angel:Good evening ladies..

You are so right, that´s why I love it to be here!!![​IMG]

No, really:devil:

Dear RanMa,

thanks for the interview. I started to watch CSI NY a half year ago so I have a lot to catch up. ( But i was very diligent - thank god for the invention of a DVD-player and DVDs - so in the meantime I have seen all eps![​IMG]) So I am glad for every link where I can find out more about behind the scenes!!!

Their relationship must be really very very intense, for I would kill my teammate for that, but Melina laughs and talks about it.

And Gary in Playgirl ?!?!? what a nice idea:devil:

As I mentioned before:

I have sometimes post pubertal phases:angel:, sorry for that.

Wish you all a great evening!!!!!

14. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Gosh I love this place ,come in here after a night of crying (long story lol) and already my mind is happily in the gutter. Great times.

You know I read this great fic one time, can't remember name of it though where Mac and Stella took in an orphaned baby. They weren't together but they moved into his place, slept in separate beds and soon realized they loved each other. IT was awesome, too bad I can't think of the title right now.

Gary in Playgirl ... um yeah :devil:

I don't know what to say right now; everything has been said that I want to say. I'd love to see a story-line of Mac, something to do with his Military background. Nothing too bad or offensive though, but something that would warrant a nice SMACked scene or ten.

15. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I started watching CSI NY ever since the fifth season... i only missed one episode, which was the first one where Mac was held hostage... i've been catching up at a very good pace, watched most of season one two and three oh and four on the television and the internet... wow i'm pretty much caught up actually... been a SMacked fan since then in october 2008

oh i want to read that fic, whenever you remember try sending us a link

and Mac in PLAYGIRL!! :drool::drool: i would most definately buy that magazine:devil: Stella probably would buy it too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.