Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ Good to know I'm not the youngest! :lol:

How come you never told me 'bout this dream?? :lol::lol: Seriously though, EPIC DREAM! It kind of reminds me of how Grissom told everyone about him and Sara without even realizing it! :lol:

HAPPY B-DAY STEPH! :) AND HAPPY B-DAY VAVE! Just in case I don't get on here on those days. Most likely I will. There's nothing else to do. :( Good luck on your exams Steph :thumbsup: I feel lucky I only have 3 this semester.

Some more SMACked pictures to cure the withdrawal:

[​IMG]

Everyone freaks over the Dantana scene on the beam, but what about Mac and Stella??

[​IMG]

This makes me laugh, but I don't know what ep it's from :( if any

[​IMG]

This is a DVD cover! :drool::drool: For Season 3, when Mac was with Peyton! I mean, if TPTB didn't want them together, would the DVD cover look like this?

Hope that'll get you by for a while.

Axel

P.S.
    Where is Debbie? And Pleni and Asprine and EVERYONE! The family is missing! Where are you guys? *hollers out into the distance*

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oh, wow. I haven't been here in a long, long time.

I finally saw "Grounds of Deception" last night :bolian: Man, I missed seeing these two! I'm not happy with where the season has been going (or where it went) With the exception of Yahrzeit, the finale, and yes, GoD, no other eps really made a lasting impression on me.

I can't decide which scene in GoD is my favorite, though that scene in the end almost did me in. Man, I loooooooove Mac's reaction when Stella told him she was a lucky gal to have him in her life. I dunno how many times I saw that, heheee.

And also that "it's difficult...because I care about you" scene. Sighs. And when Mac comforts Stella in the orchard. Even the way he puts up his arm in front of Stella as a protective gesture before they busted the brother's place with the police. Ahhhh. Which reminds me, I have yet to put up those clips in YT...

Anyway, I know that ep has since been aired but I just *had* to visit and post here again after seeing that.

Go MSR!

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey RanMa. I don't think I've ever actually met you! Welcome back to the family! You can call me Axel.

I think the three episodes you mentioned were my three season faves. Yahzreit was the best story wise and GFD was the best SMACked wise NO DOUBT! :lol:

I loved the last scene and that line that is now in NM42's sig:

"I don't need coffee grounds to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life Mac" :adore::adore::adore:

Can I count that as an admission of her love? :lol:

Well, I'll definitely be on the lookout for those clips. I'm going to need something to get me through the summer.

It's great that you've come back and posted! Please come and visit us again.

Axel

P.S.
    Love your sig :lol:

4. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    It is May 22 already - Anna/ Lindsey birthday, it means another party spending our russian crazy family. I want to cook spesial jelly cake - for my ill throat:).
    We want to watch 2.5 - there is one of Smac-parents scene. They observe Lindsey talking with suspect. I love it! They are bosses, partners, and they really understand each other.
    Hug
    Gala

5. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi family!

Axel, MT, Vave, Steph

You all make me feel old! LOL! So, Steph will be 18 on Saturday, I will be 20 on Sunday, and Axel will be 17 on Monday? What you say, we three make a little joint b'day party in here? :D If that's allowed...

RanMa,
    We haven't meet have we? Welcome back to the family! It's growing, you know...

Axel, the 2nd pic is from 4.06, i think the epi was called "boo".

*Wave to Gala, NM42, Udonna, Aislara, sucker4-smacked (i always forgot your name, sorry:()*

Deb, Asprine, where in the whole wide world are you???

Hugs,
    Gaby

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thinking the kind of presents i will give all of you :D Gaby

Also looking for Stellarinas articles but i need to find the Stellarinas first. Aparently all had ran towards the new Mac Thread now there are heart stop pics in there :D

I succeded, i found a lot of new things but i need Stella fans in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee darn it! :D (I can't reply to myself LOL)

BTW FINALLY after TWO years i have found the article where it is said Zoe (Melina's baby) asked to play with Gary tea dolls!!!!!! I know it's not exactly Smacked but i have a great emotion (Hey jenn, this is for you. You requested. I kept my promise!)
    Also read about the firt meeting between Gry and Melina before she accepted to be part of CSI NY!

Hugs to all (i am trying to finish a long post to a dear Stellarina but i will need another day :(

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=2805&CATEGORY=Interviews&PAGE=1

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Hi Gaby and Axel!

I don't think we've "met" :) I can't remember the last time I posted here, maybe...three or four threads ago? [edit: I checked, it was in thread #13] but I do lurk here from time to time. I've somewhat lost my MSR interest in S5 since TPTB have hardly given us anything, but I've never lost sight of the "dream" ;) I do hang out on the Gary/Mac threads because I'm a huge Gary fan (he's the main reason why I watch) and since Gary/Mac is my favorite, anything and everything that concerns Mac concerns me as well, hehehe.

I've been a shipper since day one (Blink!) and even though Rose and Peyton came into the picture, I know (well, hope) he'd be with Stella someday. In fact, I found it more exciting when Mac was involved with other women (and not only because I'm such a Macwhore I'm up for anyone who's involved with him because that means he gets more screentime, eheh) but because I know (uh, hope) his being together with Stella eventually will be sweeter, wooh.

Oh, man. Another long post. Ah well, I'll try to be more active soon (and start making MSR icons again)

Axel: My goodness, I've had that banner forever and I've been meaning to change it but it *is* funny, 'noh?

ETA: Deb! I know there's also an article where Melina says Gary and his kids have played on their backyard swing (where you can jump into a pond? lake? body of water? lol) and that Gary built a dollhouse for her kids and of course, there's Gary's famous practical joke on Melina :D

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Axel, may I call you so? ( I love Agent P.!!!!!!!)

I think this is the most cited sentence for weeks and I think it´s the secret password for all the Stellarinas around the world!!!![​IMG]

Dear Gala,

Hope you feel better today!!! It´s so great to have friends in your surrounding to share your thoughts and ideas about CSI NY!
    My son is much too young and my husband, my friends and teammates don´t share my passion!!:rolleyes: So I am glad to have you all here!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Hi "my" Debbie,

thanks for your link!!! I devoured the article and I had to laugh imagening Gary playing with a dollhouse and having a teaparty. He´s so cute, I want to [​IMG]for that ( and some other things :devil::drool:)

Wish you the best for your exams, when you have more time I would like discuss the "patting" thing again.

Dear Gaby,
    everything OK?
    As I said in another thread about the topic "age": ´There´s still life left when you are over 30!!!:guffaw::guffaw: I am talking about personal experience!!!

Have a nice day everybody here!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hi, Udonna
    Thank you, my dear, I am ok - as I said you - a couple eps CSI:NY, some tea, honey and panecakes from my boys, new old book...:lol:
    I understand you - this theard and all you guys mean very much for me.

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    btw, just in case Im not in on those days, Happy B'day Steph and Vave!!:D
    It's pouring down here, it's really raining I went out to get the newspaper earlier today, didn't even step out of the frontporch before I was soaked:lol: but anyways, it made me think about Mac and Stella kissing in the rain:D and them getting soaked and have to go and dry up and warm up:devil: *goes down in the gutter*
    Yes Im pretty sure they have a shower, and somehow I don't think they would use it to get clean:devil::devil: And one thing Im pretty sure we have, is the gutter:lol:

ps, Axel, love your avvie:D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi Smacked family! *waves* I can see you're alll as crazy and gutter-minded as ever, that's why I love it here.

I agree, that would be hot. I think Mac probably does reciprocate. I do wonder where exactly his hands go sometimes, though.:devil:

Welcome to the thread, Aislara! I agree, there's a lot of unspoken emotion/feelings between Mac and Stella, I love how they can communicate without saying a word.

Yeah, he's so cute. With Stella, he wouldn't need any game either, he doesn't need to impress her with any 'game', she already knows him so well, she's already in love with him. :adore:

I'll join you in the gutter!:devil: *jumps down*

Good luck for your exams, and happy birthday in advance for tommorrow (and Vave, happy birthday for Monday!).

I agree. I think they'd take things slower....That said, I can see Mac pinning Stella to the wall and kissing her passionately.:devil: I have wicked, guttery thoughts involving Mac, Stella, handcuffs and olive oil too...:devil::devil: They definietely wouldn't have a tv on (like Mac and P!):lol:

Debbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you so much for this article, the description of Gary and Melina's friendship and them having a tea party with her daughter is so cute. I love the part where Melina says she and Gary had lunch together even before they started filming, and they clicked as friends straight away.

Hehe, you sound like me, I don't mind Mac with other women too much either 'cause I'm a huge Macwhore too. But like you, I hope to see him with Stella eventually. I like your view that seeing him with others would make M/S even sweeter when it happens.

Awww, that's so sweet that he's been to her house and he built her daughters a dollhouse, awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Gary and Melina are cute together (as friends) in real life, i think that is where the M/S cuteness (as friends and more) comes from.

Oooh, that sounds hot. Wet Mac, Wet Stella, and warming up....:drool::drool: There was a scene like that between Mac and Claire in the third CSI NY book (Deluge) - Mac was remembering one time they had gone to Central Park Zoo and it rained and they couldn't get a cab so they had to run back to their apartment, and then they made love....*sigh* If only we could see that on the show between Mac and Stella....:drool:
    Hmm, seems quite a few Smacked fans are young, I am 23 (will be 24 in June). But we have a wide range of ages here, I think, I love how Smacked appeals to so many different people from different countries and different ages.

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ There's a fly buzzing around my head and it's totally bugging me :p

On topic:

I love any Mac and Stella parents scene :) Ones where they are like the parents of the lab, and any scene with children :adore: They play them so well!

Happy b-day Mynerva! And it's not my b-day on Monday, it's Vave's. Mine's not until June. But I get a long birthday 'cause mine's on the 21st :D

Oh! It's from Boo! I actually haven't seen that one, but MT has. She's told me about it. It sounds very creepy and mildly SMACked.

DEB! *glomps* That is the best article! I read it all and loved it. Great find :D Your search was worth the two years!

It's very, very funny! :D

Well, Gary's joke can't be too famous. I've never heard about this! :wtf: I've heard about the one Adam Rodriguez pulled on one of the crew guys, but never the one Gary pulled on Melina...I need to hear about this. But the swing and the dollhouse sound so cute...:adore:

Of course you may call me Axel, and Agent P is amazing! :D He's my fave character on Phineas And Ferb. I wish I could do that noise he makes :lol:

I think that quote will become THE Stella quote. Melina wrote it, Stella said it, it's sums up Stella's feelings for Mac....yeah, it's a great quote :D

Of course there is. And I don't consider people over 30 old. Just older tahn me :lol: I was saying I feel really young here....

*joins Gio* Those are some great thoughts. You don't want to know what I think everytime I see the commercial for "Mac Snack Wraps" :lol::lol:

Wow! I'm not the only Phineas And Ferb fan! Woot! That's another show everyone in my family enjoys:lol:

I really have to start reading the CSI Novels:lol: I really want to read "Four Walls"! Apparently there's a Stella dream sequence :adore:

SMACked truly is the Universal Ship :lol: I mean, we've got teenagers in here. We've got people over 30 in here. I'm from Canada. Steph's from Ireland. It's amazing how their relationship can appeal to so many people from a wide variety of places :)

That's all for now! Talk to you girls soon!

Axel

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

It's PERRY the PLATYPUS!!!! *trying to mock the sound he makes* but fails:(

anyways i dont remember... oh i do now... it was raining in Florida for four days in a row, and probably three times each day i was thinking about Mac and Stella kissing in the rain... i never been in the gutter so many times in one week... i go from visualizing them kissing in the rain, then suddenly visual them making babies...

which reminds me... i had a dream two days ago and IDK where Mac was but Stella was holding a baby and it looked like her and Mac which made me realized that when they make babies they are going to be ABSOLUTELY CUTE!!!!

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    At first, HAPPY Birthday, Steph! My congratulations - you are adult official and it is great. Dont be scare - all beatiful wold lyes in front of you. And good luck on exams
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I think it is NM42 indirect fault - she wrote a really spesial smac story about little Mac. Btw, Natalie (may I call you so?) - many thanks from Russia, my friends were like "It is like we can watch new episode!"
    Hope you all have a nice day!

15. Aislara

Aislara Victim

Okay, I was starting to feel old with all this talk of birthdays, but its nice to hear we have a diverse age group. I'm also a June birthday and I was wondering how many Geminii's are here:)

I love the Perry the Platyapus avatar. Now that would be a twisted cross-over fic. . . Dr. Doofenshmirtz is always trying to take over the Tri-state area (which could be NY,NJ,CT) ;)

I was thinking about songs, and this may be a little out there, but have you heard the song "Won't say I'm in love." from Disney's Hercules? It makes me think of Stella. The opening line is 'If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that.' When I think about the men she has been linked with, she's definately won that prize. The rest of it is pretty appropriate, too.

Just my thoughts.

-Aislara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.