Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves hand in the air* I'm here Deb!

Did anyone manage to catch those interviews I was talking about earlier or do you want me to post links?

You know, the end scene of grounds for deception is now tied for the prestigious position of my favourite smacked scene? :lol: I still grin like an idiot everytime I see it. they're just so cute. And I don't think Mac's lack of response to Stella's "I don't need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life" line is a bad thing at all. they have an intense stare for a second and then he gets all embarrassed and shy. We know it, she knows it, it's adorable all round.

*waves back hugs Gaby* hey honey! how you doin? :)

I just managed to convince my best friend to watch grounds for deception everyone, and now she's having squealing fits like me. Yay! Someone else who understands our excitement! :lol: We're writing a fic together actually.

Oh and as for all the theories on who got shot in the end scene? I bet nobody did. Or if they did it's only gonna be like ... a flesh wound or a graze or something. I don't think they'd kill another main character. It's too soon and we've heard nothing about it. And even if that theory sounds unlikely, I'm sticking to it because I really don't want anyone else to leave. :lol:

Hope you're all well xxx

Speaking about the gutter... i went there once today... since it was raining here i was thinking about them kissing in the rain...:rolleyes:

as you guys said they are having a good time, drinking coffee hold the eyeballs... and it starts raining Mac grabs her hand and they run to the nearest tree or shelter place... and Mac holds Stella close because she is cold... and then he'll warm her up and give her a kiss on the cheek, and she slowly faces him and before she could say anything he kisses her on the lips... and then it all goes down from their...

(i think i'll visit the gutter one more time :lol:)
Oooh, that's so hot.:devil::drool: Great Smacked scene.

Very logical arguments, I hope!!!
Thanks guys you have made good points and reminded me of an interview with Emmanulle saying Gary did not know it was going to happen to Angel which reaffirms the "Clout" he carries for the series because she made it sound as if he did know he might have been able to stop it. I thought Peter Lenkov or someone said they were going to expand the smack relationship. I thought I heard or read that somewhere.:) I am not to worried of Gary leaving, he promotes the series where ever he goes and when he is in town with his band there is always mention of CSI NY. I would be more concerned about Melina and now that I think about it she is not going anywhere! They have given her alot of flexibility, with even airing her own story and she had once mentioned they had play equipment brought in for her girls to play on while she filmed, it sounds like they are very accomadating to there actors as best as they can be. And I know the wonderful friendship she and Gary share so you guys are right, thank you my friends! Besides there is so much more storyline and plots that could be written if they went that way. I still VERY much think it was Stella who was hit (not to worry she will not die) and it will enhance Macs feelings for her. I would not mind a Kiss in the beginning of season six just enough to finally "confirm" he loves her back. Stella was showing her love for Mac way back when she saved Adams job. Remember the beautiful smile and the way her eyes sparkeled when she saw Mac? Someone in another thread had commented about that look in GFD but she had it way back.:)
I don't think Melina's going anywhere, not even at the end of s6 - Gary already extended his contract from 2010 to 2011, so Melina may well do the same. William Peterson extended his contract several times before he actually left, I think.

Sorry Deb! covers behind! surgery is tomorrow and I guess I am getting a bit apprehensive. I dont usually allow my emotions to get the best of me well.....that depends on what I am feeling or thinking:guffaw:
O.K. guys I am good to go thanks for the affirmation shot and heres to the next five seasons!!!!
Good luck with the surgery.

udonna, glad your son is feeling better.:)

Hey Ya'll:D
btw, MacsLady, love your avatar:D
originally posted by Ghawazee
Gio---> my little Smacked Twin, you send us to Gutter and you forget about your own ideas LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:
*snickers* forget and forget:p :lol: I actually didn't think about the nurse Stella idea untill you brought it up again:lol: and the nurse stella idea might just fit into the story Im writing on now:D Mac's getting hurted later in it, so he'll need 'Nurse' Stella there to help him heal:D:devil: *goes down in the gutter*
Ah! Just found the perfect SMacked Smilie!!!!---
Vave, that smilie was just cute!:D
originally posted by Ghawazee
Btw also i will be back to be in charge of Miss Gabriela and Gio
Hey What? me? what have I've done?:lol:

A picture:D
114-0033.jpg

Wonder what Mac's implying to with his hands, showing something or?:devil:

originally posted by Lori.K
Sorry Deb! covers behind! surgery is tomorrow and I guess I am getting a bit apprehensive. I dont usually allow my emotions to get the best of me well.....that depends on what I am feeling or thinking:guffaw:
Good luck on the surgery Lori!:)

(Where is the whole Family?:wtf: Ladiesssssssssss have you dissapeared in the Titanic???????????:cool::p

Hi Debbie,

now I´m here and you are not!!! I am so sorry for that!!!
mgsorry.gif
! It´s a pity because of the time difference!!!!!:scream:

I will try to meet you later!!

Good morning, family!!
udonna - say Hi to Vinzenz, hope he is better now.
QUOTE]

Thanks Gala, he is better and it´s his birthday today!!!

I will try to send you something when I am at home!!

20 posts since i last posted. My, my... And almost 25% of them posted by the one and only Debbie :lol:

Dear Gaby,

I may call you so,
don´t be sad, we all here well keep our fingers crossed that you will pass it !!!!!!
icon_super.gif

Udonna,
Glad that Vinzenz is ok, now!
Thanks for the support, but i really suck at Physics. The last physics subject i got a C+, the worst grade ever. I'm still hoping i don't need to repeat the subject, though. :)

Hugs to all!
Gaby

Sorry for only OT, but I have less time till the next conference but I will write later!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Thanks for the pictures, I love the 100th episode anniversary picture by far. They should hold each other like that on the show, I would be so happy! Deb, you're english is fine! Yes, Melina knows very well that Mac and Stella belong together. Who knows, a lot of you guessed Season 6 will be the smacked season, you are probably right.

I have a massive essay and I stumbled here :) LOL! Good luck for those with examinations.

Sweeties, i love all of you. I have to run toa clss but i will be back to answer all of you!

Girls, we have a BIG problem coming up. It's referring to the Least Fav episode Thread. We need to change that!
We need to find ways to convince Melina to stay! (We succededputting Grounds for deception at the top of The Favorites List but i am worried about the other thread grrrrrr)

Love you all

Debbie :D

Rain+ SM+ Gutter moments to dedicate to being in the gutter= More gutterness.:lol::lol::lol:

Im trying to write my freakin fic but they finally blocked ff from these computers....NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And it was a baby taylor fic too!!!:scream::scream::scream:

LOL! I am sure Melina won't leave Deb, she makes the show. Plus Gary would freak out. And anyways, they have to get together finally, so they need her to finish the equation. Maybe these last two episodes were purposely written so that in season 6, they will start dating. Because why would Melina say in an interview, that they reveal chemistry. Plus as many of the smacked members are saying (and I noticed as well) Mac is awfully closer to Stella ever since 5.24 :)

Amen to that :thumbsup: You know you just made my day :)
I just can't, I absolutely CAN'T stand the though of Melina or Gary leaving, it would kill me :(
Also, Stella is my very favourite character on the show, I love her so much it hurts!!! :luvlove: Everytime I read something about maybe her being the shooting victim, or even worse, that she might die, I get so upset, I can't hold back the tears. I think if I have to read that one more time I'm gonna get a heart attack and die myself!! :scream:
Sorry, I know too emotional again... but that's just me, just ignore it if it gets too much ;)

I also believe Melina knows exactly that Stella and Mac belong together :)
They grew so much closer in Grounds for Deception!!! I lovedlovedloved their first meeting in front of the museum, Stella not being able to hide how happy she was to see him there, the way they were looking at each other and how Mac said "hi" to her, omg :drool: :drool: ... and how he kept talking to her in this gentle, loving tone :adore:

Not to mention their amazingly beautiful hug after the professor was shot
vlcsnap-107541.png

the way she presses her cheek against his, that was just so intimate :adore:

and of course the ending scene :adore:

vlcsnap-218382.png

Well and I almost lost my breath watching the hug and kiss in 5.25 and how Mac kept staring after her when she left :adore:

One more thing - you guys are simply the best!! :adore:

I wish I had the time to post here more... I started posting in the previous smacked thread but lost track very soon :lol: But I'll try to keep up with you ;)
I'm Vanessa, btw ;)

Im trying to write my freakin fic but they finally blocked ff from these computers....NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And it was a baby taylor fic too!!!:scream::scream::scream:
aww NM, Im sorry to hear that, if you need any help, I'd love to help you:)
Not to mention their amazingly beautiful hug after the professor was shot
vlcsnap-107541.png

the way she presses her cheek against his, that was just so intimate :adore:
I soo love that hug:adore: I think it was really sweet:adore::adore:
and this scene was just cute and funny:D I loved how Stella talked about the bottom of the coffe:lol::D

Amen to that :thumbsup: You know you just made my day :)
I just can't, I absolutely CAN'T stand the though of Melina or Gary leaving, it would kill me :(
Also, Stella is my very favourite character on the show, I love her so much it hurts!!! :luvlove: Everytime I read something about maybe her being the shooting victim, or even worse, that she might die, I get so upset, I can't hold back the tears. I think if I have to read that one more time I'm gonna get a heart attack and die myself!! :scream:
Sorry, I know too emotional again... but that's just me, just ignore it if it gets too much ;)

I also believe Melina knows exactly that Stella and Mac belong together :)
They grew so much closer in Grounds for Deception!!! I lovedlovedloved their first meeting in front of the museum, Stella not being able to hide how happy she was to see him there, the way they were looking at each other and how Mac said "hi" to her, omg :drool: :drool: ... and how he kept talking to her in this gentle, loving tone :adore:

they won't leave you can tell from the interviews they have with people that they absolutely love working there on set... and they are practically the main peeps of the show.
even when i her about Stella getting shot and dying, i know it wont happen because of her contract, which she most likely will update... anyways i get really upset that people will think it will happen

i have a favorited video on youtube of all the SMacked scenes from the GFD episode... heres the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIa-pU3wQiM

im glad i found it so i can watch any scene whenever i want :D

Hi!

I got the smilie at freesmilies.com... I think. I was looking through the "Love Smilies" section and I found it and I was like "*uber-gasp* Perfect!":):) I would post a link but I don't know if I'm allowed to. If you type in 'free smiles' in your search engine, and you click on the few of them, the one that has a cyborg smilie sucking the life out of another smilie is the sight.:p:lol:

I have no idea where I have read that last line from GFD! But I know I have read it somewhere! Alot of people like to write that in their FF. Just not in those exact words. That is probably what I am thinking of.:)

I don't think Melina's going anywhere, not even at the end of s6 - Gary already extended his contract from 2010 to 2011, so Melina may well do the same. William Peterson extended his contract several times before he actually left, I think.

Hi MacsLady,

I so glad to read that:) and I am always fascinated about the information you all have here!!!!!

udonna - glad your boy is feeling better :)

I can't remember who said it before, but I also wish they did full body shots when Mac and Stella hug! They never do! There was this one in the finale, and also other ones like in RND, where again, all you see is Stella's arms around Mac. She wraps her arms around his neck each time, and you have no idea what he's doing! I want to see if he's reciprocating (yay!) or just standing there not doing anything like an idiot. :lol:

Hi dear shopping_luva,

I read you post yesterday and it stayed in my mind since then!!!!!:)

I never thought about Mac´s hands before I read your post BUT it´s a justified question!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

I know what I would like him to do but I disbelieve you will ever see that on TV at that broadcast time :devil::devil:

As I noticed the eps before: everytime STella came near or gave him a kiss on the cheek he patted her so.................... I don´t know how to say, so ... yes, yes, it´s OK... so if he would feel unpleasant at the moment:(:(

I hope he will change this and I´m sure all the ladies here would love to give him private lesson:drool::drool::drool::drool:( I would die for it......)

Udonna:luvlove:

Hello, everyone!

After months of lurking, I have finally decided to create an account and officially join the forum.
I'm a Mac/Stella shipper (obviously) or wouldn't be posting in this thread. I've enjoyed reading the discussions on this thread and you seem to be a happy and passionate bunch. Recently I've induldged in my secret vice and started writing fanfiction -gasp- of this pairing.

So my three lines on topic:

I think we had an exciting wrap up to Season 5, between the last two episodes. The nice thing about this ship is that there is so much chemistry between the characters that there is a lot that remains unspoken but is still obvious to the outside observer. I've actually thought that they were a classic are they or aren't they couple since I started watching in season 2. I think that most recently we've seen a gradual slide into the 'are they' category. When watching the last two episodes my husband said, "I bet all the Mac/Stella shippers are typing away furiously now." -grin-

My two cents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back