Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Aww, that sounds like a cute scene. :adore: I know what you mean Erica, although Gil and Cath are very different as supervisors, there are just some little things that Cath does that makes me think of Gil. I guess it's the fact that she comes after him, that over the years she's picked up on some of his little habits... I haven't watched the show very much since Gil left, but it sounds as though we've had some great scenes, sounds like Cath is an awesome supervisor.

Hehe, 4_H and Karu, I agree with you guys, I bet Cath and Gil do have dreams about eachother... We all know what kind of dreams those will be. :devil:

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Where's Cath's mother's day card from Gil??

:p

Happy Mother's Day, Cath :)

3. Stepherweps

Aww, that would make such a cute little scene... We could see Cath sitting at the table with Lindsay, who'd be giving her a present and a card, then there could be a knock at the door, Cath would be wondering who was calling so early on Mother's day, then she'd open the door to find Gil there with a big bouquet of flowers for her... :adore: Then he'd say "Happy Mother's day Cath... Gosh, how I've missed you..." Then she'd jump into his arms, and give him a kiss... *Goes off into a wee day dream...*

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Now that would be adorable.:D It'd be cute if Lindsey had it all fixed up and have everything planned for him to be there. Lindsey could sneak him in the house and let him cook breakfast and sneak him out before Cath got up. Then, when she gets up and goes down stairs, Lindsey would give her her present, she'd start to smell the familiar smell of Gil's cooking and just before she can go to the kitchen to check it out, the doorbell rings and what comes next is just what Steph said.;)

5. Stepherweps

Aww, that would be such a cute little scene 4_H. I'd love for something like that to happen between them, it would be the sweetest thing. :adore: I bet Lindsey misses Gil almost as much as Cath does... We really do need to have a reunion scene between them, right now I'd even settle for a phone call, just something cute where she can hear his voice... :adore:

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'd offer some suggestions, but I'm pretty sure I'd be censored. And they probably couldn't tell us anything explicit... they should really do something for PPV.

Maybe there'll be something next season. I would love Gil to come up with a creative way to come back 'cause it's Gil... I'm sure he has plenty of ideas.

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Yeah, that's the only negative thing about it...having to be censored, that is. Well, our words may be censored, but that doesn't mean our thoughts are.:devil: We know what's going on...PPV or not.;)

Hopefully, something good will come out of next season. I'm still a little peeved we didn't get a phone call.:rolleyes: I'd like to think it happened, we just didn't get to see it...you know, one of those BTS moments.:D

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking it's one of those things too... *pokes TPTB* But there's nothing wrong with a little continuity from time to time. Especially if it's only a snippet of Gil's voice. We already know that they talk on the phone on a regular basis and she's looking after his stuff-- including Hank, I think. Just give us something...

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

One thing I love about this ship is you don't have to have everything blatantly shoved at you and shown onscreen to see it. Both Gil and Catherine are intensely private people, especially Gil, and it makes sense that they would conduct their relationship "offscreen" so to speak. Everything we've seen of them onscreen has been subtle - a look here, a touch there, a word here and there - and I think that really sums up their relationship.

They're subtle and it's how they prefer it. They know what they have and don't feel the need to broadcast it to the rest of the world and prove that they're in a relationship.

For those that enjoy, I just posted a new fic at csi_forensics, the Terror Twins website and graveshift called "Coming Home".

And here's a question for you all:

If Gil and Catherine had been together from the beginning of the show, how do you think they would have dealt with Holly's death? Would it have been any different, or would it have been the same?

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think it would've pretty much been the same way for the most part, aside from we might have got a comforting hug or a 'Are you okay?' scene. I think the morgue scene would've still been in there because after watching it, if you didn't know any better, you would think they were a couple. His words/looks were so sincere and caring in that scene.

Love what you said about their relationship, Anne...it's so true.:) *runs off to read fic*

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You hit the nail right on the head... those two are subtle, yet the chemistry they have just radiates onscreen. *sighs* TPTB need to bring Gil back for an episode 'cause I miss the PureJoy interaction. Not to mention we're all still waiting for that phone call...

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

If Gil were to come back to Vegas, to live and work - would he move back into his townhouse? Or would he move somewhere else? And how do you think G and C would finally get together?

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Gil+Cath=Live in Cath's house
    Gil+Cath= The Grissoms

PureJoy shippers= *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

14. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

hmmmm...Well hopefully he would cme back without sara. :p I dont think they would get together right away because she stopped depending on him. I think he would havee to win her back. And throw in a boyfriend for cath for some angst :thumbsup:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I guess it would depend on if he still has his townhouse or not. I assume that Cath is keeping watch on the place while he's gone. Wouldn't it be something if he came back unexpected one night and went to his townhouse and notices it's been kept up. Then, when he goes to his bedroom, there's Cath asleep cause unbeknownest to everyone, she's been staying there at times. Gil would realize just how natural and right it looks for her to be there and that he could get use to the sight of her in his bed.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.