Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

When she got the flowers I thought the same thing.:lol: When she opened the card my eyes went immediately to who it was from. Much to my disappointment, the card/flowers were from Doc, even though it was sweet of him. It would've meant a lot more coming from Gil. Oh, no doubt, he'd have been worried about her if he found out. Do you think she will tell him about the rabies thing? That is, if she hasn't already.;)

OH MY GOD the flowers were from Doc Robbins!??! WTF people!? I saw that clip on Margamania but I don't have the codecs to watch it with, and I was SERIOUSLY thinking "Oh my GOD it's from GRISSOM! OH my GOD!" and now my happy balloon is deflated and miserable.....*sigh* Happy thought though.....

It SHOULD have been from Grissom...although I doubt Cath is going to say anything to him, cos she's not one to make him worry...plus, what's he going to do about it, you know? (not I personally hold that viewpoint...just kinda looking at it from Cath's independent side) *sigh* Stupid TPTB....They suck. That would have been a freaking awesome PureJoy moment. Even if the card had just said "Miss you <3 Grissom" or something...GAAAAAAAWD I would have DIED.

It SHOULD have been from Grissom...although I doubt Cath is going to say anything to him, cos she's not one to make him worry

For a minute, I thought the flowers were from Gil, but no such luck... *pokes TPTB* There should be something of him once in a while, like a phone call or sending Cath something from his travels. About Cath not saying anything, I think Ray might let Gil know... who knows, Gil could have asked him to assist her in situations like that. Though I would have preferred a note from Gil...

Aww, Doc sent Cath flowers? That's really cute, but like you guys have said, it would have been cuter if they had been sent from Gil... I have the perfect scene in mind... Cath is having a little trouble with a case, and calls Gil to ask him about it/see how he's holding up... Then they have a chat about the case, and just about how each one of them is holding up. Then the next day Cath comes into her office and finds a boquet of flowers of her desk, she goes over and looks at the note, which says "Hope you closed the case, not that you needed my help, you did it all on your own. See you soon, I'm really missing you. Love Gil x" :adore: If we got a scene like that I would actually die of happiness... :lol:

...But we so know that Gil was waiting for Catherine at home with an even bigger bouquet of flowers and a sweeter card and that he took very good care of her...VERY good care. :devil: Hmmm maybe Anne or someone else could write that in a story. Oops, I'm so getting myself in big trouble for mentioning Anne's name. lol.

Heh. I just noticed that we have passed 900 posts. Isn't it time to try to come up with a new thread title? *is excited*

Btw, if there's any video format that doesn't play properly on your computer, try VLC player. It's a video player with most of the existing codecs. Solves 99% of the problems easily. :)

Aww, that would be so cute Erica, hehe you're right we all know that he was waiting for her at home, I bet what he had for her, she could enjoy more than a bunch of flowers... :devil:

Hmmm... For the next thread title... Hmm... How about "Cause she knows him better than he knows himself." It kinds sucks I know, but I'll think of something better for later. ;)

I bet at home he helped her "ease the pain" of the shots.

Um, thread titles...let's see...

Steaming up TVs since 2000
Sexing Up Sin City
Mexico Here We Come!
Doing it offscreen so CBS doesn’t have to reimburse for melted TVs.

I'm sure more will come to me as I muse on the hotness of GC...

Hmm, why do I get the feeling that as soon as she sees him, the flowers would be quickly forgotten?...and, he is a doctor, so no doubt he'd take VERY good care of her. Although, both would probably end up needing time to recover.:devil:

Woohoo, time for thread titles! Love the suggestions, Steph and Anne.:) I'm thinking something from Marg's recent RR interview...cause he wants it and she knows it!

New titles? Hmm, lemme see...

He's Her Real Boyfriend
Steaming Up the Phone Lines
Remembering What He Taught Her
'Cause it's Good Being the Commander

That's all I can come up with so far.

and, he is a doctor, so no doubt he'd take VERY good care of her. Although, both would probably end up needing time to recover.:devil:

And of course, that would be his first instinct... Cath definitely needs some of that. Now if only we could arrange for a couple of days of that only. She'd be all set for until he comes knocking...

I haven't posted here in a while. It's hard to think of anything to talk about when he's no longer there. :( Anyway, I love that she mentioned him in "If I Had A Hammer". And the fact that she remembered and referenced what he taught her was just sweet. I definitely miss their interaction.

Thread title: How about: 'Cause she misses him. ? Cause she's always looking at his old office with a look on her face like she wishes he was still there.

How about: 'Cause she misses him. ? Cause she's always looking at his old office with a look on her face like she wishes he was still there.

You hit the nail on the head-- no pun intended. I think it's safe to say that he misses her too. Half the time she looks at his old office, I think that she's hoping that he'll show up one of these days. Hmm, maybe he should go to her office and surprise her. Can you imagine the look on her face when she goes into her office and finds him sitting at her desk?

Hey. Sorry haven't posted in a while, college sucks ass atm. Anyway, GregNickRyanfan, I agree with your title. She TOTALLY misses him (from what I've seen of the rest of the new season, thanks to the wonders of the internet lol) I LOVED that little bit from 'If I Had A Hammer'
A karu_mila, I would LOVE to see that scene (if only TPTB would let us... grrr...) The look on her face if she walked into her office and he was just sat behind her desk with that little smirk on his face, and then say something like 'Hello dear', like he did in 'Jackpot' (which I watched tonight for like the MILLIONTH time... I love it... one of the best eps for Grillows moments IMHO)

Anyway.. will apologise for the randomness of this message, had a bit of a crap day so I hit the wine a bit hard lol.

CSIL3Willows

P.S. Just listening to 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift. Does anyone else get random thoughts of Catherine and Griss when they hear this song... or is it just me???
-x-

Last edited:

Can you imagine the look on her face when she goes into her office and finds him sitting at her desk?
Oh, how great would that be?! Especially if we got a 'Hello Dear' like CSIL3Willows said....or how about her walking by his office, and since she's done it so much, she doesn't really give it a second thought and just glances like always and then boom, there he is standing there looking her right in the eye. She'd be like, "Oh, I'm having that dream again."...only she wouldn't realize she said it out loud until he replies with a smirk, "You dream about me?";)

She'd be like, "Oh, I'm having that dream again."...only she wouldn't realize she said it out loud until he replies with a smirk, "You dream about me?";)

*:devil:* I wonder what kind of dreams she has... but seriously, with those two, I can totally see that happening. I would like to see it happen when everyone else is going home and she's one of the last ones left in the lab. She would just go by the office for something and well, you can imagine the rest.

Anyone loved the last scene of Hog Heaven like I did? When I saw Catherine bring that bottle of Scotch to Brass, I was really glad. Although she's a very different supervisor from Gil (and I like that a lot), there are still things she does in his way. I love the new vibes created by Catherine in the lab which seems warmer and tighter to me, and I also love the way she manages to keep a touch of Gil while doing that. Watching her and Brass have "little Scotch, little talk" was just like watching Gil and Brass in the old days, and I couldn't help but thought about the ending scene from King Baby. :)

As for thread title, I've always liked to quote the characters. The one I have for now is I Knew Before You Knew. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back