Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ How are you all today?

Totally agreed! SHE always initiates it, so I think it would be a nice change if Mac did it :adore:

There are anti-SMACked fans??? :lol: Just kidding. I know there are. Anyway, I'm sure that even non-SMACk fans thought they should've kissed :adore: It's undeniable. My dad makes fun of my SMACk obsession and he missed GFD, so MT and I told him about it and he seemed kind of shocked. Same with my stepmom. I told her that Stella went to Greece and Mac went after her, she was like "Really?". :) They aren't shippy kind of people either.

I think a kiss in the rain is the most romantic thing ever :adore: The closest I ever got to that was at a bus stop and there was like barely any rain.

VAVE
    ! :eek::eek::eek::eek:Where'd you find that? It is PERFECT! :adore:

Speaking of rain, remember Rain from season 1? It's got some SMACk moments. It was funny. One day MT and I watched it 'cause she has season 1 and then we watched the new episode and I can't remember which episode it was but it rained. It was so awesome! It was one from this season too!

But what if 6x01 has the right moment and place??? :adore: I know they shouldn't rush it. That would totally ruin SMACk forever.

I actually can't drink coffee unless it's like an iced coffee or something. It's kind of weird. I don't like normal coffee. But I just had an Iced Coffee from Tim Hortons...mmm....so good~

If only they had Timmies in NY :lol:

Lori! You're usually the optimistic one! It's okay though. They aren't going to kill anyone else. I don't think anyone will be leaving either. Gary's contracted until 2011 and Melina...well, I'm not sure about Melina. It's true about Grissom and Sara, but when they made them a couple, it wasn't fun anymore. With SMACked, that won't happen. I believe that they would be the best relationship on any of the CSI series :adore:

That's all for now! I should be cleaning my room but I wanted to talk to you guys! Love ya :adore:

Axel

2. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

LOL! I am sure Melina won't leave Deb, she makes the show. Plus Gary would freak out. And anyways, they have to get together finally, so they need her to finish the equation. Maybe these last two episodes were purposely written so that in season 6, they will start dating. Because why would Melina say in an interview, that they reveal chemistry. Plus as many of the smacked members are saying (and I noticed as well) Mac is awfully closer to Stella ever since 5.24 :)

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

vave- BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you and yes Im kinda new here. Just getting to meet these amazing people and I still feel so damn welcomed here, it sometimes makes me wanna c- check out some more SM moments! yes!!!

Ha....olive oil....and smacked....and random Gary moments...I dont think that I could wait until september!!!!

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Speaking about the gutter... i went there once today... since it was raining here i was thinking about them kissing in the rain...:rolleyes:

as you guys said they are having a good time, drinking coffee hold the eyeballs... and it starts raining Mac grabs her hand and they run to the nearest tree or shelter place... and Mac holds Stella close because she is cold... and then he'll warm her up and give her a kiss on the cheek, and she slowly faces him and before she could say anything he kisses her on the lips... and then it all goes down from their...

(i think i'll visit the gutter one more time :lol:)

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks guys you have made good points and reminded me of an interview with Emmanulle saying Gary did not know it was going to happen to Angel which reaffirms the "Clout" he carries for the series because she made it sound as if he did know he might have been able to stop it. I thought Peter Lenkov or someone said they were going to expand the smack relationship. I thought I heard or read that somewhere.:) I am not to worried of Gary leaving, he promotes the series where ever he goes and when he is in town with his band there is always mention of CSI NY. I would be more concerned about Melina and now that I think about it she is not going anywhere! They have given her alot of flexibility, with even airing her own story and she had once mentioned they had play equipment brought in for her girls to play on while she filmed, it sounds like they are very accomadating to there actors as best as they can be. And I know the wonderful friendship she and Gary share so you guys are right, thank you my friends! Besides there is so much more storyline and plots that could be written if they went that way. I still VERY much think it was Stella who was hit (not to worry she will not die) and it will enhance Macs feelings for her. I would not mind a Kiss in the beginning of season six just enough to finally "confirm" he loves her back. Stella was showing her love for Mac way back when she saved Adams job. Remember the beautiful smile and the way her eyes sparkeled when she saw Mac? Someone in another thread had commented about that look in GFD but she had it way back.:)

Sorry Deb! covers behind! surgery is tomorrow and I guess I am getting a bit apprehensive. I dont usually allow my emotions to get the best of me well.....that depends on what I am feeling or thinking:guffaw:
    O.K. guys I am good to go thanks for the affirmation shot and heres to the next five seasons!!!!

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear Lori--->
    one of the reasons to come back was to tell you i wish you all the best fore tomorrow on your surgery and i know you will be fine.
    We love you, i hope you know that :) And having you negative is unusual so it was very scary. Jus remember this tomorrow: i would be there for you if we wouldn't have thousands of miles between us
    Nurse Debbie can be Admiral Debbie with her patients but i can know how to be Sweet Debbie with them. Belive me,I would talk to you until you beg (literally) mercy and ask doctors to run to the Operation Room:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (i am THAT talktative):guffaw:

Receive my love and good thoughts

Debbie :D

Ps: Melina won't go anywhere. Her heart belong to us ;)

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

udonna - glad your boy is feeling better :)

I can't remember who said it before, but I also wish they did full body shots when Mac and Stella hug! They never do! There was this one in the finale, and also other ones like in RND, where again, all you see is Stella's arms around Mac. She wraps her arms around his neck each time, and you have no idea what he's doing! I want to see if he's reciprocating (yay!) or just standing there not doing anything like an idiot. :lol:

Deb - I voted for Grounds for Deception ;)

Oh and btw everybody, it isn't really smacked, but go onto youtube and watch Melina's latest interview with Craig ferguson. It was so funny. She talks about writing the episode and Craig Ferguson is joking around with her about how she should have written Gary Sinise out. I won't tell you the way he suggested she go about doing that, but I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen her laugh so hard :) You should all go see lol. Oh and if you get a chance, watch the skit she does with him as well. It's in a separate clip but it's absolutely hilarious. I was crying from laughter. If you guys have a chance and you want something to lighten your mood or whatever, go find those two clips.

Tee! Did you watch on Sunday? I did! *dances* I FINALLY got to see Stella get attacked! During the bit at the Greek embassy though i was freaking out. My brother was giving me wierd looks because I was sitting there going 'omg that's Diakos! get out of there stell! come on honey run!' hahahaha. When I freak out when I'm watching shows, I tend to think out loud. hahaha oh well. Do you know if there's any good scenes in the next one? I can't remember! :lol:

Hope you're all happy and healthy :) Ily! xxx

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Then it will be your voice I will hear as I am coming out of the anesthetic!!!

Does anyone remember when they start leaking out information for the fall programs? I dont know if I can wait!! The only thing is I dont want to wish it here because I am now going into summer break from school and have to go iback in the fall so it is twofold, I want it here and I dont!!! I will be "Trolling" the internet for new smack videos I hope ASprine (Hint hint:lol:) will have some new ones out for our new found relationship!!

9. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

on tv.com i heard they start leaking on june 1st... or was it that they start writing new episodes on the first... probably both the same... thats just my guess

that would be me who said that...:) but with that hug he probably was holding her around the waist :adore: :adore: ... i want to know what it looked like when they were done with the hug but still holding onto each other... maybe if they do a "last time on NY" preview they show that scene, they probably wont but maybe if its either Mac or Stella getting hurt and is out of their coma... dreaming about that time this time showing the whole body view...

i wish i was one the set when that happened so i would know what they did... but maybe it will be on the behind the scenes on the season 5 DVD set

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello my dear Family! :D

My sweet Udonna-->
    I do need some mind check but i do think now they need to enjoy all what you have just said: special glances, subtle touching, caring closeness...
    But i want it to be obvious. I mean,i want they look at each other and they could notice the "akward" moment. I want them to feel the embarrassament. I want them blushing because of the closeness
    But i Do expect their first kiss in Season 6 :D

Axel, sweetie--->
    ha ha well, let's put in this way. We feel Mac or Stella could be the possible targets of the shooting (but we know whoever will be shot also will survive)
    Would we consider a hospital is the best place to their first kiss? Ummmm not romantic.
    But we know whether they kiss or not, Their first kiss will be UNFORGETABLE. And It will be in our hearts as 5.24 is now :D

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--->
    I think that too. The Smacked Era has started:drool: You CAN'T change those little and tender looks and nobody will be able to erase the words he gave to her " Because i care about you":drool::drool::drool: AHHHh when i think she was so worried when she thought he cared for Ella. Now she won't feel fear anymore because she could tell she is the most important person in his life:drool::drool::drool:
    I just love them. Just LOVE them very much!:drool:
    Nat-->
    you receive what you give and that's love dear!:thumbsup:

Lori---> love you. You know that:thumbsup:
    AHHHHHHH let me tell you i am with the one who raises the flag "Shot Stella, keeping her alive and let Mac shows his feelings":lol: I have been talking to my Stellarinas about that!!!! I think it's a VERY JUICY plot because whoever get the bullet we do know he/she will survive. Besides if it is Stella we will have SMACked since 6.01:drool::drool::drool::drool: Do you remember when Mac ran towards Virus because someone smashed her and she was all WHA WHA WHA:lol:????? This will be better (if she is the one to be shot) because Mac will REVEAL HIS FEELINGS! Something we have been noticing more and more in these last episodes (I guess all started since 5.16:drool:)

A kiss??? mmmm I am not convinced:devil: but i am open to be convince anytime:guffaw:

Jenn--->
    :lol: Known feeling. I love The Cost of Living because of it was like a real Indiana Jones movie in special the opening sequence. The way many episodes of S5 were just filmed has been fantastic!!!!! I like when she went to the E,mbassy and her mood cahnge completely when she heard Diakos. And much better ai loved the tension when she was attacked. You had to stay holding back your breath!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Girls--for those who have heard melina's interview (The file was posted by Annadelko inside teh Stelarina Thread and i reposted it here again)

Could anyone clarify me what she said about "being the writer and love" I will really appreciate your help. I wnat to know if i understood well:thumbsup:

My love to all but in special to Lori

Debbie :D

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  11. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi Debbie!

Here's what Melina says:

"...and I think It was a natural place to go, as the writer of the episode that sums it all up, to have her turning in her badge at the beggining..."

She does not say "love" but I wish she did. She only mentions the whole yin/yang thing and their chemistry as a family, I don't think she mentioned smacked in a romantic way (sadly) :(

Edited: here's the link to the interview Debbie's talking about: http://bit.ly/qGDMk

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awww Rach, love you!

I can see my English SUCKS:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: It's that or i am a hopeless romantic Smacked shipper until the End of Times:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (well i have heard the file once because i can't download it at home:guffaw:)

Thank you sweetie!:bolian:

But what Melina did say few months ago "I know people want it" answering if Mac and Stella will ever start a relationship

So i am calm and happy. I can't not get rid of all the blessings we had after 5.24. I can't watch the episode again but it lives in my memory:thumbsup:

And the last look from Stella to Mac in 5.25 right before the shooting

I feel i can't ask anything more than Smacked in S6 :D

Many hugs

Debbie

(Where is the whole Family?:wtf: Ladiesssssssssss have you dissapeared in the Titanic???????????:cool::p

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,
    I just disappeared in my shell. :lol:
    We are all hopeless romantic Smacked shipper, but you're the most hopeless. :lol:
    I've been reading all your posts about who got shot. Honestly, I want it to be Stella. Although Mac said he cares about her, I like to see how he shows his cares if Stella got shot. And it'll be a good start for the smacked relationship. :adore:

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!!
    udonna - say Hi to Vinzenz, hope he is better now.
    Lory K. - we all with you:)
    5.25 is one of the most sad episodes in show (seriosly, I want to kill writers - this finale scence is cruel, tragic and.:scream:..ok, stop). It is hard to re-watch, but I did it. I saw Stella - she stooped and shield her head with hands, Mac - did the same. And we can see Sids hand with glass, but we cant see himself. I think it will be Sid who shot, but I really hope they dont kill him. There were some perfect smac scences in hospital in S2 with Don. I like an idea with Nurse Stella or Nurse Mac (it will be great opportunity for Stella to move in Macs place al last:devil:), but please, dear writters, let their first kiss will never be after funeral one of their team!

15. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

20 posts since i last posted. My, my... And almost 25% of them posted by the one and only Debbie :lol:

Deb,
    I'm here!!!
    *glancing left and right* Me???:eek::eek::eek: What did i do???
    Really??? That's good!!!:thumbsup:

Udonna,
    Glad that Vinzenz is ok, now!
    Thanks for the support, but i really suck at Physics. The last physics subject i got a C+, the worst grade ever. I'm still hoping i don't need to repeat the subject, though. :)

Steph,
    Oh, where are you come from, then? The last time i study Curriculum (which is this semester) it's Singapore that have that system, if i'm not mistaken. In my country, there's no A-level system in the university, or in any of our educational system, for that matter. Thanks also for the support! :)

Axel,
    Weks! Too bad you don't like coffee... I've been drinking it since childhood. I'm more fond of it than milk back then. Thanks to my granddad. :lol:

*wave eagerly to stardust, NM42, Marri, Sucker4-SMacked, Jenn, Rach, Kikii, and sad_girl*

Now, on the theory of who got hurt and every possible consequences that will follow, I'm with you all, that Ste... I mean Melina and Gary will stay. That's definite. But, i don' know why, i don't want either of them to get hurt. I just can't bear the imagination. No matter what will come out SMacked-wise-ly (now, that's not a word, but i know you guys will understand :guffaw:), i'd rather them be okay. Don't shoot! Just telling my wishes...

Still one more exam to go, and i'm free from mandatory study for at least 2 months :lol:

Hugs to all!
    Gaby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.