Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

*waves hand in the air* I'm here Deb!

Did anyone manage to catch those interviews I was talking about earlier or do you want me to post links?

You know, the end scene of grounds for deception is now tied for the prestigious position of my favourite smacked scene? :lol: I still grin like an idiot everytime I see it. they're just so cute. And I don't think Mac's lack of response to Stella's "I don't need coffee grounds to see how lucky I am to have you in my life" line is a bad thing at all. they have an intense stare for a second and then he gets all embarrassed and shy. We know it, she knows it, it's adorable all round.

*waves back hugs Gaby* hey honey! how you doin? :)

I just managed to convince my best friend to watch grounds for deception everyone, and now she's having squealing fits like me. Yay! Someone else who understands our excitement! :lol: We're writing a fic together actually.

Oh and as for all the theories on who got shot in the end scene? I bet nobody did. Or if they did it's only gonna be like ... a flesh wound or a graze or something. I don't think they'd kill another main character. It's too soon and we've heard nothing about it. And even if that theory sounds unlikely, I'm sticking to it because I really don't want anyone else to leave. :lol:

Hope you're all well xxx

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, that's so hot.:devil::drool: Great Smacked scene.

I don't think Melina's going anywhere, not even at the end of s6 - Gary already extended his contract from 2010 to 2011, so Melina may well do the same. William Peterson extended his contract several times before he actually left, I think.

Good luck with the surgery.

udonna, glad your son is feeling better.:)

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D
    btw, MacsLady, love your avatar:D
    *snickers* forget and forget:p :lol: I actually didn't think about the nurse Stella idea untill you brought it up again:lol: and the nurse stella idea might just fit into the story Im writing on now:D Mac's getting hurted later in it, so he'll need 'Nurse' Stella there to help him heal:D:devil: *goes down in the gutter*
    Vave, that smilie was just cute!:D
    Hey What? me? what have I've done?:lol:

A picture:D
    [​IMG]
    Wonder what Mac's implying to with his hands, showing something or?:devil:

Good luck on the surgery Lori!:)

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Debbie,

now I´m here and you are not!!! I am so sorry for that!!![​IMG]! It´s a pity because of the time difference!!!!!:scream:

I will try to meet you later!!

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thanks for the pictures, I love the 100th episode anniversary picture by far. They should hold each other like that on the show, I would be so happy! Deb, you're english is fine! Yes, Melina knows very well that Mac and Stella belong together. Who knows, a lot of you guessed Season 6 will be the smacked season, you are probably right.

I have a massive essay and I stumbled here :) LOL! Good luck for those with examinations.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sweeties, i love all of you. I have to run toa clss but i will be back to answer all of you!

Girls, we have a BIG problem coming up. It's referring to the Least Fav episode Thread. We need to change that!
    We need to find ways to convince Melina to stay! (We succededputting Grounds for deception at the top of The Favorites List but i am worried about the other thread grrrrrr)

Love you all

Debbie :D

7. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Rain+ SM+ Gutter moments to dedicate to being in the gutter= More gutterness.:lol::lol::lol:

Im trying to write my freakin fic but they finally blocked ff from these computers....NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And it was a baby taylor fic too!!!:scream::scream::scream:

8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Amen to that :thumbsup: You know you just made my day :)
    I just can't, I absolutely CAN'T stand the though of Melina or Gary leaving, it would kill me :(
    Also, Stella is my very favourite character on the show, I love her so much it hurts!!! :luvlove: Everytime I read something about maybe her being the shooting victim, or even worse, that she might die, I get so upset, I can't hold back the tears. I think if I have to read that one more time I'm gonna get a heart attack and die myself!! :scream:
    Sorry, I know too emotional again... but that's just me, just ignore it if it gets too much ;)

I also believe Melina knows exactly that Stella and Mac belong together :)
    They grew so much closer in Grounds for Deception!!! I lovedlovedloved their first meeting in front of the museum, Stella not being able to hide how happy she was to see him there, the way they were looking at each other and how Mac said "hi" to her, omg :drool: :drool: ... and how he kept talking to her in this gentle, loving tone :adore:

Not to mention their amazingly beautiful hug after the professor was shot
    [​IMG]
    the way she presses her cheek against his, that was just so intimate :adore:

and of course the ending scene :adore:

[​IMG]

Well and I almost lost my breath watching the hug and kiss in 5.25 and how Mac kept staring after her when she left :adore:

One more thing - you guys are simply the best!! :adore:

I wish I had the time to post here more... I started posting in the previous smacked thread but lost track very soon :lol: But I'll try to keep up with you ;)
    I'm Vanessa, btw ;)

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

aww NM, Im sorry to hear that, if you need any help, I'd love to help you:)
    I soo love that hug:adore: I think it was really sweet:adore::adore:
    and this scene was just cute and funny:D I loved how Stella talked about the bottom of the coffe:lol::D

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

awww yeah, loved that too!! :lol: ... she was SO adorable and her voice sounded so sweet :adore: :D

11. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

12. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

they won't leave you can tell from the interviews they have with people that they absolutely love working there on set... and they are practically the main peeps of the show.
    even when i her about Stella getting shot and dying, i know it wont happen because of her contract, which she most likely will update... anyways i get really upset that people will think it will happen

i have a favorited video on youtube of all the SMacked scenes from the GFD episode... heres the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIa-pU3wQiM

im glad i found it so i can watch any scene whenever i want :D

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hi!

I got the smilie at freesmilies.com... I think. I was looking through the "Love Smilies" section and I found it and I was like "*uber-gasp* Perfect!":):) I would post a link but I don't know if I'm allowed to. If you type in 'free smiles' in your search engine, and you click on the few of them, the one that has a cyborg smilie sucking the life out of another smilie is the sight.:p:lol:

I have no idea where I have read that last line from GFD! But I know I have read it somewhere! Alot of people like to write that in their FF. Just not in those exact words. That is probably what I am thinking of.:)

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

15. Aislara

Aislara Victim

Hello, everyone!

After months of lurking, I have finally decided to create an account and officially join the forum.
    I'm a Mac/Stella shipper (obviously) or wouldn't be posting in this thread. I've enjoyed reading the discussions on this thread and you seem to be a happy and passionate bunch. Recently I've induldged in my secret vice and started writing fanfiction -gasp- of this pairing.

So my three lines on topic:

I think we had an exciting wrap up to Season 5, between the last two episodes. The nice thing about this ship is that there is so much chemistry between the characters that there is a lot that remains unspoken but is still obvious to the outside observer. I've actually thought that they were a classic are they or aren't they couple since I started watching in season 2. I think that most recently we've seen a gradual slide into the 'are they' category. When watching the last two episodes my husband said, "I bet all the Mac/Stella shippers are typing away furiously now." -grin-

My two cents :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.