Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family, thank you for filling me in (I didn't watch the finale yet)

I only have watched that scene with Mac encouraging all cops after Jess left :(

Anj---> sweetie. I always miss you! I loved Melina's words (SHE CONFIRMED SHE IS SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because she said something about sicne she was the writer, something about there was love (sorry, i need to hear it again :D

Axel dear--> don't be afraid of my reactions. I am explosive as a CSI Lab but one i find peace i am as stable as common salt LOL :D

Hugs to all, sorry i can't answer. I have a stone on my chest. I am watching the finale

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Anj: Which interviews?:drool:

Did anyone else notice that before the ending conversation last night, that Mac was waiting outside of Stella's office? Usually it's she walks out and he is walking in that direction and they start talking. It looks like he was leaning against the glass as he waited for her to get ready. I don't know why it struck me so, but it did.

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I noticed that as well. It was a nice little change...pleasant little scene :)

Hey Vave! You been surfing the tv.com threads? Its me, Maverick :cool:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sweetheart, check interviews posted by Anna and Catu inside the Stellarina Thread

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56933&page=33

I couldn't watch Catu's interview yet but Anna's was fantastic:drool:

Girls, Girls! Vote your fav episode! (needless to say i have voted for Grounds for Deception. Nothing could be compared to 5.24 NOTHING!)

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58504

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

URGENT ABOUT FINALE!!!!!!! OMG STELLA KISSED MAC ON THE CHEEK!!!! and when he came into the bar she smiled at him... and OMG if STELLA gets hurt i want to see how Mac would react!!!! OMG OMG OMG im in total SMACKED paradise... IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT this ALL DAY!! im surprised i got sleep last night... I TOTALLY BELIEVE that they WILL get TOGETHER next SEASON... Mac might actually kiss her for a change, hopefully after he finds out that she will survive the incident (if shes the one in trouble; which im positive that she is:(:() PLEASE DONT KILL STELLA!!! we should sign a "save STELLA or whoever else it may be who gets hurt" thing

SEPTEMBER BETTER HURRY!!!!! and quick, before i go overload on what to predict with what will happen with STELLA AND MAC... they would dare let Mac lose the LOVE OF HIS LIFE :adore: :adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i will save my opinion on the hug/kissing scene. Just i need to comment i was touched by how Stella looked at him when Mac got into the cofee bar. THAT LOOKS SPOKE VOLUMES!
    Also when without word, Stella comforted Flack, her brother by heart :( from the scene

And definitely targets for me are Mac or Stella

I don't know why but i smell Stella mou is in danger. It was very significative everything lately all around Stella and mainly the toast

Mac would react for some good reason!

7. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi Family!

I have an important bit of smacked imagery (specially to those who think they are living togheter), which is a screenshot of Stella's home address! :) Mac knows her address by heart. He looked at it and knew it was her address.

This is from the scene in 5.24 where they find Kolovos dead and Mac finds the note with Stella's address in his pocket.

[​IMG]

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

They are living together....in my mind:lol:

But yes the whole lemme just memorize your address because I have that much time on my hands was something that I squeed about.

and hewwo! :D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Rach! i was like an idiot trying to write and to watch the episode at the same time:lol::lol::lol:
    Thank you darling for that one!

Nat--> "living together" was a beautiful dream. it didn't become true but we enjoyed the ride, didn't we? :D

I need to add more thoughts on the finale. I LOVED the background music used during the Hug/kissing scene. it was all emotional, all sentimental
    Kudos to Mr Bill Brown!!! (I think he did it!) :D

10. lilou

lilou Rookie

11. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

OMFG I know! I was like awww, can they be anymore adorable! The music was..perfect.

Can they just have a baby already?

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Sorry I didn't post after last night's episode everyone. I was so upset about Angell's death that I couldn't bring myself to post the happiness that was the SMACKED kiss. (even if it was on the cheek :scream:)

I did notice a difference in Mac & Stella last night. They really didn't have to say much to each other, but their eyes said a lot. When Mac walked into the bar, Stella was the first person he looked at and then she continued with her toast.

I hate to sound horrible, but hopefully this will make Stella realize that she can't wait forever to tell Mac how she feels about him, because she does love him and they are living together. :lol:

I have a horrible feeling that Dunbrook is behind the shooting and it will come down to this: Dunbrook blames Mac for his son's kidnapping and for his son testifying against him. So Dunbrook will attempt to take what Mac loves the most, and that would be Stella. The perfect way to get to Mac is through Stella. I hope I am wrong, I don't want anyone else to die...I can't handle that again :(

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flying monkey tackle hugs* [​IMG]
    I haven't talked to you in forever! Are you new here?:)

Okay, I am listening to Celine Dion's "I'm Alive' right now, and i have SMacked clips running through my head. When all of this shooting and Dubrook drama washes over, I want a dance! Like on the roof or something. A waltz, a sumba, a foxtot something! Where else? The roof.;)

I need to go back and rewatch the ending scene from last night. BRB!

14. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

LOL Debbie!! :lol:
    I'm trying to imagine you running around with a pen and a notepad. hehehe
    They're not living togheter but hey, ;) he knows her address which means HE HAS BEEN TO HER NEW HOME before, doing God knows what, god knows how many times!! :devil::devil::devil:

I don't think It's Stellla or Mac getting hurt, it just makes no sense at all since we already had them in danger recently. I'm actually hoping it's Lindsay, because with her out of scene for a couple of episodes we'll be able to get rid of DL and get some smacked!! :drool:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hope your kid's feeling better Undonna!

I think I'd faint! Not to mention there'd be deafening squees heard around the world and the threads would go into overdrive so fast that I'd have no way of keeping up.

But seriously, I thought they were going to kiss 'cause they held each other a little too long for it to be platonic. *pokes TPTB* And the way he was looking at her as she walked away and the look they shared in the bar is not helping your case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.