Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Oh I forgot to say that I loved their little science thing they did in Greece. :lol: Earrings can be very useful. :p
    And I must say I loooved what Stella was wearing while in Greece...and I'm sure Mac loved them too. :devil:

I know this episode was filled with Smacked (I think I had a Smacked overload..but I'm not complaining) but I hope we get some more on season finale. ;) I know it's hard to beat last nights episode and I'm not saying they should try to beat it tonight but I'm just hoping some cute Smacked and comfort. ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ooo someone thought of the same thing that the professor might be Stella's father. it's a good thought.

i was thinking of all the Smacked shippers in here last night with the end scene. when the scene came up i said out loud "i can just hear the Smacked shipper squeeing right now". i was happy with this ep and all the Smacked scenes they were great. the ending was definitely one of my fave scenes of the show. i like how there was a little hint that something more could possibly happen b/t Mac and Stella someday.

this may seem odd but i like it when Stella and Mac get into arguments b/c they're always so passionate but at the end they're best of friends.

haha that's funny. Smacked babies.... nice thought i like it a lot.... but lets leave the baby angst to D/L!

i love how TV shows make their characters younger than the actors. i laughed a little when they said when Stella was born and i was like i don't think so Melina is 40. whatever i usually go by how old the actors are for their character ages (unless it's a high school like "One Tree Hill").

Melina did an amazing job writting this ep it was one of the better eps of the season. now i want more Smacked scenes maybe Melina can write another ep next year!

3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I have died and gone to SM heaven.....

that episode was FREAKING AMAZING!!!

I'm going to leave it at this before I go on a CAPS-LOCK rant oh just a bunch of omfg and yes more SMacked....

4. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Gah I want to post my thoughts on last night's episode but I'm too nervous of saying something that'll make me squee for hours on end...

I LOVE YOU MELINA!!!!! Like seriously I loved her before but now it's like Pepsi love and I absolutely love pepsi.

Smacked scenes aplenty last night totally made up for the whole season. The last scene with them in his office = pure love *sigh* I can definitely see something happening in season 6 now, if the spoilers I'm seeing aren't true *crosses fingers*

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you know? I just came back from the Hospital but my mind was so full of this story. When i remembered it i went all emotional...
    My little Stella....!

Melina didn't write a perfect technically-speaking storyline. She wrote a PERFECTLY EMOTIONAL storyline.
    IT WAS SO GREAT. OMG when she saw Mac in Greece!!!!!!! She was all shy and he all protective (her knight in shining armour was there :D )

All otheir interactions were BEYOND MARVELOUS. Melina understood so well their feelings.

Nothing further. I can't add anymore

Debbie :D

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! I HAVE BEEN TEXTING ALL OF MY FRIENDS USING ALL CAPS.....aaah there I go again....Im soooo freakin excited....!

And SM scenes WERE a plenty :D

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i totally melted to the floor and cried because it was the cutest thing said between Mac and Stella together... i can get the feeling that she made up that whole coffee grounds scene, he was so nervous we could all see it in his eyes... i was like JUST KISS HER ALREADY FOOL!!!!!! i think she was waiting for it, but didnt want to ruin the moment...

OMG i totally have this gut feeling that something SUPER INCREDIBLE is going to happen to MAC and Stella is season 6... :adore: :adore: :adore: too bad we'll have to wait for what?? five months:confused: the time that happens i'll probably watch Grounds for Deception about a thousand times :D :drool::drool:

it was worth all the wait in the world

edit: I couldnt even fall asleep last night i kept on waking up like every ten minutes smiling :D it was so great i couldnt and still cant get over the last scene, the more i hear about it the happier and the more i want to see it.

8. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

:lol: You should see my Twitter wall it's like loaded with SM stuff right now.

We need a time machine right now to speed us towards September :lol:

You just so read my mind! I was on the floor by the end, crying my eyes out hen Mac picked her up. His eyes were so sad and full of misery seeing her in pain over something she couldn't fix. You know he just wanted to keep holding her and comforting her to no end.

My favorite part had to be the ending though; just seeing them in his office sitting so close to each other when they were "reading" the grounds. It was so intense with just the looks. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, especially when she said the part about her not needing the grounds to know how lucky she was to have him :adore: I was like "Mac, man kiss her NOW!" And then I swear his hand was still on hers after giving her her badge back (hopeful thinking?) but yeah her hand on his back when she was reading the cup in his hand *melts*

I so hope you're right about something between them happening in Season 5, we all know it's about time. Even in their own ways they already told each other how they feel now they need to act on it! First date anyone? :eyebrows:

Okay, I'll stop now :D

Edit: I was just thinking; did you guys see how that Greek detective was looking at them? I think he knew there was something more to their relationship than just professionalism.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

NEVER! I am sweet as a kitty and mild as a lamb! But I must ask you why such a downer all the time? Half the joy of watching this "Relationship" unfold is the "Slow ,sensual,soulmate kind of outcome we will enjoy. Last night Mac and Stella both realized they are each others family they are the depths of each others love. When Stella lost the last of her past connection in PP and Mac gently helped her to him she just sobbed and turned into his neck and got as close to his heart as never before. In that moment there Love was solidified. The message was clear to them both. Mac now knows he can trust what they have and as shy as he is with her, make no mistake he has loved her since day one. Sometimes older relationships are deeper because they take the time even though he wasted no time with "HER" she kind of through herself at him so he thought why not? You could see his heart always belonged to Stella. Now that he knows he is not alone any more and will not be hurt by it,
    we can trust she is all he wants and needs in his life and he will show her. I got what I was looking for from that eppie it was the "Unspoken" assurance of a Love revealed to them both. So I say take off your time restraint and enjoy the ride! Remember Flack told Stella "He cared for Jess" as well, but I guess some people need the "Bedroom scene" to believe it! Dont worry girl friend it will happen but you have to be patient, older people like to take their time!:lol: Mac was so shy when she was reading the coffee grounds, if he had no feelings for her why any emotion at all? He had her Love for him confirmed last night and some how i have this feeling we have seen the last of "other Relationships" for Mac and Stella. Today is the first day of the rest of SMACKS life!

10. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, I love your posts. You always manage to cheer me up! *hugs her* I know everything you say is completely right and saying Flack cares about Jess is quite an understatement the same way it was when Mac said it about his Stell. Stella should have punched him :p Or at least, she should have glared at him half-joking, answered coldly "Why, thank you" and started walking away from him... only to turn around a couple of steps later to kiss him when he didn't see it coming :devil:

I want things to be slow and as smooth as possible. This episode was great Smacked-wise because it gave a great example of how things can be, of how their relationship can flow without obstructing the rest of storylines. But, and here's where my rant starts, are they together? Are you sure? My Smacked heart says "Of course! Why are you asking, you idiot?" But I like second-guessing things and try different angles. From a non-Smacked (or even anti-Smacked) perspective, you could claim they are great friends teasing each other because they love each other in a non-romantic way. That's what I don't like. I need a little bit more, something like a tiny, soft, blink-and-you'll-miss-it kiss on the lips. I don't ask for anything else, I promise! I don't need Smex -not that I wouldn't enjoy watching it- or things speeding up. All I ask for is irrefutable evidence, something nobody can deny.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--->
    LOVE your line of thoughts. :DI felt they realized their mutual feeling when they met at the museum. She was amazed about the meaning of having im there and he was all shy too.

OK i admit i want the bed scene too (Pleni, you and Mari corrupted me:lol: :lol: :lol: ) but NEVER the obvious part can be so good as the subtle 2between lines" scene we had last night. My hands are shaking and my heart is beating fast!
    Their feelings were SO OBVIOUS

Debbie (so in love with this episode!

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi FAMILY!~ It's finale night! I can't wait! This has been the best season ever. It's the only one I've watched every episode of :adore:

You know, I predicted the next time I came on here, we'd be on page 20. Creepy huh? I would quote people but my post would be too long then :lol:

Deb! I knew you'd love the eppy! :adore: Well, I'm pretty sure we all did. I think my favourite line is at the end.

"I don't need coffee grounds to tell me how lucky I am to have you in my life, Mac."

Then I think Mac is like totally embarrassed :) It was cute. Then when she's reading the coffee grounds.

"See the S? That would be Stella, the woman in your life, the one you adore sometimes and sometimes she drives you crazy."

Yeah, I memorized the scene. I watched the eppy twice :adore: My mom missed it and I was like :eek::eek:

I've been thinking this for awhile, isn't there a cliffhanger involving MAIN CAST including the Angell death? I've been worrying it's Stella for awhile. Hopefully it will lead into Season 6 SMACkedness.

HEAR HEAR :beer:

If they weren't together before, they certainly are now~

Axel

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

if only Stella said the women of your life, instead of in your life:rolleyes:... but im all right with it either way :lol: i'll cheer to that... but "today is the first day of the rest of SMACKS life" i have no complaint over that

it better lead into season six SMackedness celebration...

i was thinking we should have a petition to state that we want SMacked to happen as a relationship... in season 6

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

the vvoman in your life line kind'a made me think, maybe they're trying to tell us they're actually together, but not shovving it on screen directly yet. Or maybe it's just because at my parents vvedding my dad vvas all 'You're the vvoman in my life, and nobody can change that.' to my mom, and the same vvith my aunt and uncle. So I kind'a just connect it vvith being together thing, but I don't knovv, I try not to get my hopes up... Even though it's hard. I agree vvith Pleni, vvhy dont they just let them have that small short but very existing kiss on the lips?

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

"The 'S' is for Stella; the woman in your life you sometimes adore and sometimes drives you crazy."

So true. But honestly, I think he always adores her. The craziness comes every now and then. Unless we are referring to how he is 'crazily' in love with her.

The hottest part? When he caught her in mid-air.:drool: The shot in the promo is even hotter. Gary failed though, because he was smiling.:lol: Sweetest? Oh God. The whole thing. Melina shined the whole time. I will pay her my whole savings (which is like a 1/80 of her usual paycheck :rolleyes::shifty:) for her to write another episode. It was absolutely glorious!!!

My own mother was like "Aren't you just waiting for them to sure a big smooch or something?" I was like "From my own mother. I'm so proud." :)

I was tearing up too.:(:(:( If you listen through out the epi you can hear her call Mac's name several times. One, when she is being thrown, Second, when she embraces him after the Professor dies.

Mac really is the one who has consistently been there for her. Frankie- Heck no; 333 dude doesn't even count; fireman split (or did he :shifty:); professor- proven :(; Mac- :adore::thumbsup:

I so wish I had money left on itunes right now. I want to buy the episode so bad!:drool: It has better quality than youtube.:(

This might sound kind of corny, but I really hope I find a guy like Mac.:adore: He's such a marvelous man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.