Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes, well this is where I bring my optimisum to the table! They are making there way to Smack by setting the scene,let me explain. We already know over the years Stella has gone out of her way to touch,encourage,LOVE Mac so to speak but it was Mac holding back. But the last half of the season (as seems to be the pattern) we see Mac becoming more physical and attentive to Stella finally taking his chance of going for what he has wanted this whole time... Remember his look of longing at her at the end of season1? O.K. my point is TPTB have been taking this relationship slow and gradually moving to the next level. Even though we did not get much Smack last night in away ,we have.They have been giving us the personal Mac (as someone said) these last couple of episodes. For example I think what they wanted to get across is Mac is tired of being lonely. He made the advance to comfort Stella by putting his arm around her (feeling more comfortable now) and why would TPTB have Mac coming in on his day off to work on a case that was old? They could have showed him in his "Work attire" but they wanted us to see how alone he is and how much work is his life and then the conversation with the mom about losing someone you love he knows what love is and he wants that again and he wants it with our little Stellamoo and he is going to conquer his fear of possibly losing her" and take that bold step to let us and her know how much he loves her. He is afraid of this more then anything, but he wants love in his life again. They said Mac and Stella will realize feelings... well they have been working towards this for the last couple of episodes and next week it will be "On screen" with MAC finally showing how he feels . I also noticed in the promo that Stella, Hawkes,Flack, Danny and Lindsey are in that cafe that is open fired on maybe Stella will be the "Cliff hanger"and also gets shot then you have Flack AND Mac grieving after Stella and Jess have been partnered up with the Greek thing and when we see that opportunity for danger not played out with the two females maybe the twist will be the next danger eppie and they wait till the end, because we would be expecting it in next week BUT not the following. So Not just Danny as the thought on the finale "Cliff hanger" .... The season has been D/L and Smac after all!:)

GIO: That is the picture Yes and Thank you VERY much you are a Doll!

2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Great! A day being away, and i have to read through 2 pages! My, my... I have one chatty family here.... Not that i'm complaining :D

Oh, no... I better stay away from the gutter... I need to focus for my exams!!! :scream:

Idwithheld, my goodness!!! *joins Debbie in dying*
    I noticed the hand too!!! I was having a hard time showing that to my friend, she insisted i was just imagining things, due to my SMackedness... Now, i know i was right! Aww at these caps! Thx Id...:thumbsup:

Time to get serious...

The epi was average for me. The case is too simple for my liking. However, it's good to see Mac 'taking a day off'. (Although, seriously, no one in their right minds will take a day off and doing closed case, like Flack pointed.) Not to mention, the guest stars (the girl's Mom and the doctor's Dad) did very good job! And... Wait! This is not the place to write those Okay, I'll go to the epi thread. But, i need to tell this. Although the baby scene produced quite a decent SMacked scene, i simply hated it. That is not the reason i watch CSINY, and it kinda ruin my fav part of the show. No offense anyone... Don't shoot...! The only good thing that the baby scene brought (except our slightly SMacked moment, of course) is ADAM's reaction!!! :guffaw::thumbsup:

Debbie,

gotta agree with you on your last post. As you see, i'm not a fan of too much drama either. But, as for Stella and Mac relationship, it's going to be hard for the writers to keep the show as a CSI show if they develop Mac and Stella's relationship this season. You see, D/L and the baby, F/A. Too much... Now, personally, I'd suggest they develop our SMacked than forcing the other 2 relationships, but, well, i have no saying on that, unfortunately... We can only hope the upcoming epi will be better, SMackedwise, at least. I'd like to be as hopeful in Melina as you are, but for some reasons, i just can't:( (completely OT, Deb, i can't send pm u... I'll try it again later)

Oh, no... A SMacked fight! I always hate it, especially when it happen after a great time like the ending of 5.23... Hope the make up will be good! *crossing fingers*

BTW, about Mac's hand on Stella's shoulder in the scene, it happened 2 years ago, right... Meaning, when Mac was still w/ P.?

Gotta go now... See y'all later... *hugs*

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  3. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I had to go back and look at the look that Stella gave to Mac, I mean, when she was carrying the baby, and I know that you guys dont need anyone else to point it out because when it happened I am QUITE sure that everyone melted really deep inside.

That look....That look has officially become my fave look in my whole entire universe!:D

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved the looks Mac and Stella were giving each other while taking turns holding the baby. And how cute did they look holding that baby? :adore: And Mac's the godfather. I hope they made Stella the godmother. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet considering the only other woman they ever work with is Jess whom they're not that close to. :lol:

5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OUCH!!!!!! You are right! They didn't kiss this season. But at least i imagine he will be there for her when she finds out about her family and i imagine a hug and maybe a little kiss on her cheek jus to comfort her:drool:
    And i don't like nobody said who the godmother is. I want it to be Stella. She seems to be so natural and adorable with kids:drool:

I was imagining Kikii's fic with Stella carrying Baby Sophia and Mac carrying Baby William:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: DARN IT! I want BABY TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!:drool: (OR BABIES SOUND BETTER:lol: TWINS!!!!!!!what could be better than twins!:lol:

Debbie (Hyperventilanting:lol:[/QUOTE]

i know whats better then having twins...
    having triplets!! lets see if they can handle that :lol:

Yeh I've read somewhere that it's a real tradition that Scothis men to wear a kilt:devil: But I think the ladies in the lab would be busy checking out Mac, thought we might get to se Rambo Stella, don't think she likes other women to look at ''her man'':devil:
    I think you hit the caption right:lol:
    AwwW at Mac holding the baby:adore: but even more awwwwe at the; Stella having her hand over Mac's:adore::adore: Can't wait to watch the eppy:)

#Gio:D[/QUOTE]

i didnt noticwe their hands touching last night... by the looks of it they felt a really big vibe, and electricity through there touch.:drool::drool::drool: and I love myself a rambo Stella:lol:

:devil:[/QUOTE]
    I noticed the hand too!!! I was having a hard time showing that to my friend, she insisted i was just imagining things, due to my SMackedness... Now, i know i was right! Aww at these caps! Thx Id...:thumbsup:

SMackedwise, at least. I'd like to be as hopeful in Melina as you are, but for some reasons, i just can't:( (completely OT, Deb, i can't send pm u... I'll try it again later)

Oh, no... A SMacked fight! I always hate it, especially when it happen after a great time like the ending of 5.23... Hope the make up will be good! *crossing fingers*

BTW, about Mac's hand on Stella's shoulder in the scene, it happened 2 years ago, right... Meaning, when Mac was still w/ P.?

Gotta go now... See y'all later... *hugs*[/QUOTE]

OMG that is so true, but he seemed closer to Stella anyway, Peyton might just of been a distraction for his feelings for Stella:) or at least i hope so :D TTYAL ill probably be joining everybody in the gutter shortly

6. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I just re-watched it.....oooooh that hand is dangerous :D

Aaaah! Now im all giggly....and im in school....ehehe....

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

BABY!!!

I barely managed to catch the episode and I loved it! Mac looks too good with the baby and I love that Stella was the one who handed the little one to him. They kind of look like proud parents themselves. *pokes TPTB* Giving you any ideas?

Besides, there'll be plenty of opportunities for SMACK moments now that Mac is a godfather. By the way, Stella is obviously going to be the godmother so there'll be lots of baby sitting gigs. Methinks she's going to comment on how good he looks with the baby.

Hmm, maybe I should change my siggy... Just to be "controversial", as of Greater Good, Mac Taylor looks damn good in black and with a baby in his arms because there's nothing sexier than a man protecting a child.

*reads other posts* SMACK twins? Triplets? I think we'd die of overload...

Glad you like it! What parts to you need to change? Just let me know and I'll do it for you...

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Just dropping by quickly as I squee over these pics... Oh my word, they are sooo cute... Priceless... I haven't yet had a chance to watch the ep, but these pics are just the cutest things in the world, especially the one where Stella has her hand over his as they are holding the baby... Beyond adorable... :adore: It shows that they'd make such amazing parents... That really is what they look like in the pic, a Mom and Dad, with their new little baby... Ok, I'm jumping on the 'I want Taylor babies' bandwagon. :lol: Soooo cute. Looks like we had a great Smacked ep, even if it was only that one scene. Thanks for the adorable caps. :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well. *Huggles.* :D

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

Last night was good for SMACked :adore: especially for an episode I imagined to be primarily Dantana. I really loved their walk in the park scene :adore: and the scene with the baby? Absolutely adorable :adore:

One thing freaked me out completely during that episode. My littlest sister was talking about P (don't ask me why!) and suddenly this girl walked into the coffee shop where Mac was and she looked eerily like P! Anyone else notice that?

I also noticed that at the end when Stella brought out the dress, everyone was all like they hadn't seen it before EXCEPT Mac and then Lindsay said, "Thank you guys." So are Mac and Stella buying joint presents?!!!

I'm sorry but the part for next Wednesday was seriously lacking. I see Stella kicking ass in that dress (I think) and I'm pretty sure she was wearing green....It's a good sign. However, Thursday is going to be crazy. I'm pretty sure that scene at the end of the promo WILL happen at the end. I think it's the cliffhanger they've been talking about. Question: Who's yelling for the ambulance, Mac or Flack? Or am I totally wrong and it's someone else? Either way, whoever it is sounds freaked!

Oh, was Mac wearing a green shirt last night? 'Cause at one point it looked green to me but I couldn't tell?

6 DAYS TO 5x24! 7 TIL FINALE! This will be my first season seeing all the episodes :)

Talk to you soon!

Axel

10. sucker4-SMacked

OMG she did almost look like Peyton now that you mentioned it and OMGG!! i totally did not notice him wearing green and i watched the end of the episode about five times. about Lindsay saying thank you guys i didnt noticed that, but i realized that they did seem like they went shopping together... thats about three things you pointed out, now i have something to think about it

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!
    I have two angels on my shoulder. One is a naughty angel in my left side who makes me say things impulsively and another amazing angel who helps me to chill in my right side;))
    Did i mention we only have FIVE days to 5.24????????????????????
    Are you really ready for that one??????? My right angel whispers me we will be VERY happy:lol:

Karu--->
    change it, chage it my dear! :D Actually i was thinking about you when i saw those pics :D Definitely ther is nothing like THAT man with a baby in his arms

And i'll let you know but i can't send you later chaps because i haven't typed them inside the computer yet (Call me old fashion but i can't use a computer to write things. I need classic paper and pencils:)

Steph--> thank for jumping to that bandwagon:lol:. I am inspired my twin cousins (well they are older than me but still they are twins:lol:
    Sucker4Smacked-->
    EXACTLY! i just love so much THAT PIC:drool: Stella was melting for the baby and the way she gave it to him was the cutest thing i have ever SEEN:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

GNRfan--->
    I hope Stella will be the godmother. But i guess first they needed to clarify who her godfather will be. Lucy or Lydia???mmmm:shifty: i wonder where those names came from but i like Lucy. One of my dear friend call that way!:bolian:

Axel, sweetie--> i think it was Don! And i can't remember what episode i watched these days (online and AXN reruns) but i did rememeber Stella wearing something green again!

Gaby--> my sweet! THANK YOU! i feel much better now and try again because i do want to receive your PM (i am talktative even in private:lol:
    KEEP YOUR FAITH ON MELINA! Again i can't say you why. It's a feeling inside;) It will be a GREAT EPISODE. And probaby we will be whitnesses of how they story begins:p

BTW yes, if it happens 2 years ago you can tell Mac was caring for her and totally in love with her back then:drool: Despite of he was dating viruses:lol:

Page 11 lacks of pics. Need to fix it!:p (we have already seen them but they are totally tender
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Steeldust

Steeldust Witness

My guess is, that they are all buying it. Adam, Sheldon, Don, Stella and Mac.
    By the way ... I missed Sid.

I rewatched the episode a few minutes ago and damn ... Mac looks sexy and cute holding the baby. If I were Stella, I would have jumped him *g*

13. sucker4-SMacked

i would have too, but you really don't Stella to go Rambo on you...:guffaw:

but if she doesnt do anything sometime soon then someone else will, and nobody here wants that to happen... Mac and Stella should realize soon enough that they were made for each other... *hint hint* Episode 5.24 *coughcough* five days ;)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL and probably you will be right gals :D Icompletely agree with you, there is nothing sweeter in the world than Mac Taylor holding a baby:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I just love that one with Stella giving the baby to him
    And defnitely i wouldn't be surprise to know they were shopping together. After all any excuse is wonderful just to spend some time alone :D

Familyyyyyyyyyy, Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lazy Family, why only 2 members have appeared today?????????????????
    Have you noticed we are only 5 episodes away from OUR DREAM????????
    Certainly i dunno what is going to happen there.But i have faith we are going to have THE BIGGEST SURPRISE EVER!!

C'mon Family appear!!!!!

Debbs :D

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*is spinning around in circles throwing flowers with not a care in the world*

Did any one notice when Stella handed Mac the baby that she placed her hand over his? Or how she smiled so big at him after he said "Absolutely" to being the godfather? He looks so amazing holding a baby.

I also like the fact that Lindsay gave birth to a girl, even though Anna gave birth to a boy.:lol: His name is George.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.