Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

*POOF!* I am here!The only thing bad about next week is that we will be at the end of the season:( It sure started out slow but getting pretty exciting. I will be having major surgery the following week May 19th, and will be down for the count for awhile so I am glad they are having the finale back to back I dont think I would have been coherent enough to watch the finale if it was the following week.

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

More Stella in green? I think my theory is changing to whenever one of them wears green though because I totally think Mac's shirt was green last episode. The one under the black :lol: And it's Flack? :(

I agree :drool::drool: and I'm sure Stella would too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eek::eek: She puts her hand on his? I never noticed. And I watched the episode twice! I did however notice the big smile :adore: She smiled at him so much during that scene. I think she was trying to give him a message like "We need to have a baby" :):devil:

This season did indeed start slow but near the end, it's gotten so much better! :adore: and I hope your surgery goes well.

I think it's kind of strange they're having the CSI:NY finale on Thursday because CSI: Las Vegas is having their finale that night as well. Oh well, I get two finales in one night :adore:

Talk to you soon! FIVE DAYS TO HELENIKA! :adore: :luvlove: :adore:

Axel

3. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Hello Smacked campers! ;)

I haven't posted in a while (shame on me) but I decided to post because this season is almost over and it seems like that there's some great Smacked coming up.

I like Smacked fights. I don't know why but I just like them. I think that's part of their relationship it shows their ups and downs. And they always make up so...yay for that. And I'm sure that up coming fight is the one when Stella hands her badge to Mac and goes to Greece. And as we know Mac will follow her. So I'm not concerned about the fight because I know they will make out... *cough* uhm I mean up, make up. *cough cough* :devil: And Stella in danger!? I love that! Call me pervert but I get all excited when lady is in trouble. :p And it seems that Mac comes to her rescue so no worries.

I'm REALLY looking forward to that episode. I'm sure Melina did amazing job.

Well,I don't have much to say about it. I don't think it's Stella or Mac who gets shot in the end. I just don't see it happening. And when Angel dies I would love to see a tender moment between Stella and Mac. You know, like a comforting hug or something.

I guess that's it...

Oh, I don't usually like all that baby Taylor talk. But I must say that scene with Stella & Mac and the baby is so adorable. And the looks they (Mac & Stella) share are just so darn cute.

So I wanna wish you all a Smacked filled rest of the season and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Peace & Love

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No worries... take your time. Besides, it'll give me time to get over any writer's block. By the way, I'm way ahead of you... already changed my siggy! Like it?

Stella's hand was over Mac's? *looks over pics* Damn, how sweet is that? By the way, I still think that Mac and Stella went shopping for baby clothes together. Can you imagine what might have happened? I kinda like the idea of buying gifts for their goddaughter. Practice for their own baby, maybe?

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey ladies just came by to say that ^^^ your pics of the episode were hilarious idwithheld.

The episode was nothing stellar but the Mac/Stella moments when he was talking to her about the case were great. I see a fan fic rolling around my head after their conversation. ;)

PS- sorry for bolding, I don't know what is going on with my computer. :wtf:

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

omg guys that's all so exciting! I love those pics. So cute t show mac and stell with the baby. Adn stella's hand over mac's? *sigh*. I can't wait for Helenika to happen so you can all tell me what's going on. Stupid australian tv still isn't playing ny! Last ep they played here was 5.02. And that was in october last year! grrr.

Lori - hope you're surgery goes okay. I just had surgery yesterday (for the first time ever) and it went fine, so I'm sure yours will too. *hug*

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OH OH OH!!
    I just watched a video from CBS on spoiler thread that is U.S. only and Mac and Stella are running through some kind of brush! Mac has his arm around Stella and hands on her arm!!! Before that when he says do you have any Idea of the position you have put me in Stella says "You know what I'm gonna make this easy on you!!!" and hands her badge over to him. Gonna be GREAT guys!!!!

Thanks for the "Well wishes" guys on the upcoming surgury I had the same procedure done last year and this is the second half and hopefully the last. I only wish Nurse Debbs was there to watch CSI NY reruns with me in the hospital!!!

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

does anybody have the URL for the clip she was talking about *never mind i found it*
    that's so sweet, i love them because even if they are mad at each other they still help on another out... i like how close Mac was holding Stella...
    ... it seems really exciting ALMOST 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!! depends on how you count the days:lol::lol:

i am so prepared for this episode, maybe they'll actually put it up early they did with last episode, but then they took it off so i couldnt see it... even if that does happen i wouldnt mind watching in two times that day... or maybe even more:lol::lol: i hope they "accidently" put it on cbs.com early
    :lol:

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hopefully I'll get around to watching the ep tonight, it sounds like a great one. :adore: All of these spoilers for the next ep are getting me really excited, it's going to be interesting with the setting in Greece rather than NYC, not to mention the great potential for Smacked scenes... :adore: I'm also quite excited by the fact that we get Helenika and the finale together, oh it's going to be so awesome. Something to look forward to during my exams. :lol:

Lori hun, good luck with your surgery, I'm sure it'll be fine, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. *Hugs you.*

Hope you're all well. *Group hug.*

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Familyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I have been on holiday yesterday but i am happy this place is as chatty as usual:bolian:

Lori--->
    And i wish to be there for you! Hey i can be a pain in the back fan but i m a very good Nurse :D You will be all right. But you need to get a notebook or something because gals will miss you very much. I still remember the first time you came here (actually i can remember the first time here of many members of this family!). Thanks for bringing that explosive sense of humour and witty comments and optimism. Thank you for sharing yourself with us! (Thinking carefully i don't know if you would like me as a Nurse. I can be Admiral Debbie with my patients. I have my surgery patients dancing a polka the very next day to the procedure:lol:)

Hand her badge how? I had the hope she would throw her badge straight to his forehead:lol::lol: (Probably because i was already thinking in Italian Stella, not Greek Stella)

Thanks for sharing and take care!:bolian:

S4S--->
    They did because i received a message from someone from the French Forum telling me the same. Unfortunately the vid was erased soon (They did the same with last episode online)

No Dear CBS: you SUCK! Foreign fans want our Smacked Fix too:scream: Share you Sneak Peaks!

Heather--->
    i agree with you. Those little moments where they were together were priceless for my heart. And Mac touching her shoulder, comforting her fulfilled my dreams pretty much:thumbsup:

Karu--->
    And then other fans didn't want us to have those dreams. If that scene seemed to be designed for us:drool::drool::drool: Now more than ever i want Little Taylor Offsprings:lol:. Triplets anyone?:lol: (well i would be completely happy with two:lol:. Because I thought Mac needed a little boy but now i can tell he would want to have a Daddy's little girl too. The boy is for Mommy Stella:lol::lol::lol:

Queenie---!!!!!!!!!!! so happy to have you back!:bolian:
    i completely agree with you. When they fight the HOTTNESS is cold compared to their catfights. They will make up (hoping out too :devil: ) right there

Axel-->
    I can see green everywheretoo:lol: And if you check carefully, you will notice Melina loves green too. I have lost all times she has worn green and light blue exactly as Stella;)

BTW--> upppssss sorry Axel, don't strangle me. Gillian also was in green in 5.14 when she met Mac in that restaurant:alienblush::lol:

Jenn--->
    sweetie!!!!!!! *Debbie runs to hug Jenn* ! i will strangle you young lady! but i am very happy you are "ola kala" now (don't ask. I am under Melina's influence lately:lol:

Girls!!! Are you REALLY ready for 5.24????????? IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT! (I feel it in my heart. I have blind confidence on Melina). I know in my heart a NEW ERA will start. THE SMACKED ERA. There is no way there was such promotion (from us, not from CBS:rolleyes:) is the episode wasn't REALLY GOOD.
    I don't know if we will have Wild Monkey....Scenes:lol: but FEELINGS WILL BE DISCOVER (it's obvious. You only need to do some math 1+1=2 or Mac+ Greece= Confession to Stella. No way he can escape from Greece without explaining why the heck he is there) . I have been thinking going slow is the best recipe to protect our ship until non Smacked fans are used to the idea of another pairing in the show. :bolian: First, Smacked, and then we can plan other interesting stuff:drool: (I want to make clear I WILL NEVER QUIT TO THE BABY TAYLOR IDEA!!!! Mac and Stella have already lost too much in their lives. It's time for them to be happy. Maybe not now but in the future, who knows?;):drool:a beautiful baby for them too. Let's pray is in their future too:bolian:

SMACKED PRIZE OF THE WEEK IS FOR Idwithheld who posted all those fantastics baby pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Steph: Your avvie MELTS me :D

Debbie :D

Ps: where the hech is Pleni?????????? She promised me to be here!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

**Pops in to say hi**

hello everyone! So sorry for not being around. I was chaperoning my daughter's field trip on Thursday, I went to my little brother band concert last night and then just got home a few minutes ago. I am pooped! :lol:

I love the person who posted Mac & Stella screencaps, you rock! They would make such a cute kid, I say they start working on it after 5.24 (if they haven't already :devil:)

I am so psyched for Wednesday. I caught the CBS promo and just got a little too excited when I saw Mac & Stella running together. I still don't like it when they fight, but it gives us the hope for plenty of makeup :devil: (I'll see myself to the gutter now :lol:)

Everyone enjoy your weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all (if you have kids)

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thank you Debbie dear, I'm glad you like it. :adore: I bet you love my banner too? I'm really loving the idea of a Smacked baby, although I don't want it to happen any time soon, we need for them to get together properly first... We need them to have sometime together, just eachother, then if a couple of seasons time, they'll be ready to have their own little bundle of joy... However, the pics of them holding the little baby just made me melt, they'd make the best parents ever, they'd have such a cute little family. :adore:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph---> what?????? did i say your avvie and not your bannner????? LOL

But i agree, it's not the right time to have a baby. Heck they didn't even touch a finger!:guffaw:
    2 or 3 years is the perfect waiting. But Gosh! i need to keep the faith:drool:

Tex--->
    MELINA MELINA MELINA . WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU WILL GIVE US THE BEST MOMENTS EVER. EPHARISTO POLI KYRIA CONSTANTINIDES!

this is the promo CBS has posted grrrr (I want it in youtube for EVERYONE!

Debbie :D

PS: Have you thought if Melina visit us the night of May 13????:eek:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That is O.K. Vicodin will be my friend!:lol: Thank You for the kind words and indeed I remember YOUR kindness and helpfulness as well. It was last summer during recoup that I found this website and I was lured here by all the you tube Mac and Stella clips. Instant Fan! Than I found All of you and everything good and decent in this world was revealed thru friendship at this thread.

She firmly Planted it on Macs desk!!! She did not SLAM it but her meaning was very understood!

She probably borrowed it from Stella!:lol:

Adorable Crazy:
    I know I love em both!!

And to all of you guys with all this tech talent: Thanks for posting the pics and information to us!

Is there ANY way you overseas guys can get these?

Yea PLENIIIII Where Are youuuu?

Right back at cha TEX!!!

JENN! I'm so glad all is well happy recoup!

Originally Posted by idwithheld
    You are the "Caps queen"

By the way where is Asprine???

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Maybe they are running towards a bed ! LOLLLLLL I had to sorry you set me up to it. I can't wait until they fight, Mac will be sad and want to apologize to Stella. No one messes with Stella haha not even Mac he's no match for fighting her, just for loving her!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.