CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Can't wait to next week!!!!:)

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

It was definitely Adam next to Danny as well. I'm pretty sure it would be that scene is for the end (cliffhanger) it is dark and everything. Which brings to say that why the heck are they drinking? Flack should be in his house right now crying his little eyes out. That's what I wanna see. Some real mourning not everyone having drinks and someone else almost dying.

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Not that this is new. If they're raising a toast to Angell's memory, it will be like they did back in season 2 after Aiden's murder was solved. I hope it's something else, I'm not too fond of parallelisms unless they mean something other than shortage of ideas. Anyhow, if the shootout is part of the cliffhanger, shouldn't just one person be wounded? I don't remember them clearly, but I think the spoilers talked about a second team member in peril, not the whole team.

4. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

i do think Adam (Sid or flack?!)will be the who get shot..based on the promo pics, i saw hawks,monroe, bonasera and taylor are all there processing the crime scene. Monroe wouldnt be there if Danny got shot..she's supposed to be at the hospital, oh well unless..... haiz!!

oh hola every one! first time to post here on this thread! :)

5. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

They do seem to do a lot of the drinks/toasts at a bar to honor someone don't they? I guess it's easier than doing a funeral home scene or a wake.

I watched the preview and was confused all over again. I thought the cliffhanger involved a sniper. A sniper, by my definition, doesn't mow down a bunch of people with a machine gun, which is what I think I saw/heard in the promo. He took out every window in the bar! God knows how many people he hurt, so I think I am done trying to figure it out. Fortunately, we only have to wait one more week to watch it all unfold.:)

But...then what are we going to do:(

6. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

one thing im sure is that, the sniper did shot angell...diner shootout scene may still be related with angell's case, and maybe the person behind her death want to scare the team or send a message that its not yet over.... the story continues next season.

but yeah, we just need to wait till next week.

7. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

It could just be my poor eyesight but to me the place from the spoiler pics where Mac, Stella, Linds and Adam are looks to be a cafe of some sort (there's meat hanging from the ceiling) and the place in the promo looks like bar. Giving weight to the theory that the shooting at the entire team comes at the end of the ep as a cliff hanager. Ok I take it back I just noticed what appears to be a van crashed through a window in the pics. If it is the shooting where someone dies (set at night) and that's the next morning, they don't look unduly upset...

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Those pictures were from crime scene of Angell's shooting I think (which is why Flack's not there and Sid isn't there because he's the coroner and rarely goes to the body, they usually bring it to him unlike on the other CSIs, the reason is cause anything that can be told at the scene about the body, Sheldon can tell them cause he's a ME as well). Adam doesn't always go out in the field. He mostly stays in the lab unless they need an extra hand. They've been using him a lot lately cause Linds was in Montana and then Hawkes had to go to his uncle's funeral. Adam was just filling in... but mostly he stays in the lab I think.

9. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

oh, i thought those were from the diners shootout but did checked the photos again and i guess your right. thanks! :)

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

How come the finale is next thrusday and not the following wednesday?? does anyone know why?? is there something on wednesday and they had to take NY off??

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^The finale was moved to allow for a two hour Criminal Minds finale the next week. And presumably to not bump NY's finale by two weeks, putting it out of the May sweeps period.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

ETA: What Top said. :p

The final day of May sweeps is May 20--but Criminal Minds is airing a two hour finale, so NY can't air that night. Because they moved Harper's Island to Saturdays, the 10pm Thursday timeslot is open.

(Criminal Minds was supposed to air their finale from 8-10 on the 20th, but because of the President's speech last week, the stuff in the 8-9 hour has been pushed back a week - meaning they need 8-9 on the 20th to air their finales, pushing Criminal Minds to 9-11.)

Hopefully that made sense. ;)

BTW, welcome to the spoiler thread, under_cover. :)

13. lynerjy

lynerjy Victim

-

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

524--Wednesday
    525--Thursday

15. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Melina basically confirmed during her Craig Ferguson interview that the finale ends with the entire team being shot at which is what we saw in the promo. They probably went to the bar to toast Angell and then all hell breaks loose and then... *black*

I'm working on getting the interview up on YouTube but it's gonna take a few minutes.

ETA: Never mind it's already up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_4Am32qn0 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.