Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Fun Fact: Melina actually has the part of Athena in the upcoming film of Percy Jackson an the Olympians. You prob know that, it was on the homepage of this site, but it just worked with the recent posts. :)

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*raises hand* I want a Claddagh for Stella too! You don't need to be Irish to have one, you just have to know what it means. I didn't know they existed until I went to Ireland and bought one at Galway *looks at it proudly and grins* However, they are supposed to be a gift, or even an engagement ring. How about Mac getting one for Stella and putting it directly on her left hand? :thumbsup:

Axel, thanks for the pictures! I wonder what happened afterwards. We were never told and everyone knows when you have no solid evidence in a case, you have to resort to circumstancial stuff. Way less definite, but so terribly eloquent in this case of ours. That's exactly why I fear the episodes to come. I don't want to get overly excited for nothing.

MacsLady, yesterday I read something that cracked me up. There was a review in a blog trying to play mysterious saying Stella has "a new man in her life" and wondering when he will come back, if ever. My answer: when hell freezes, kthxbye. They created such a bland individual only to make us long for Smacked even more than we used to.

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, a romantic trip to Ireland would be even better, especially if they actually came to Ireland to film... Hehe, I'd be on set like a shot... :lol: Seeing as I live in Ireland. But Scotland, I could live with that too. It would be awesome if he took her to Edinburgh, it's such a beautiful and historic city. A proposal at Edinburgh Castle looking down over Princes Street, at 1PM when the gun is fired would be the cutest thing ever. :adore:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! Welcome Meatball to the Smacked Family! It's a pleasure to have you here! Leave your common sense. You won't need it here :D

For me she must be Aphrodite. She was such a smart goddess! Sensitive and vulnerable and she always put her butt in trouble :D Of course, she wasn't perfect. She sent curses to women who didn't worship her :D And she had a long story of past lovers but who didn't compare to the love of her life: Ares (Mars for romanians)

And of course Mac would be Ares for me :D he is not so good considered as Apollo is but he freaked out when he found out Diomedes harmed her beautiful beloved in her hand and he went after him!!! :D

G!!!!!!!!--->
    i love you! simply i love you! :D
    I wish all had your wisdom!:thumbsup: It's the most perfect description !!!!!!!

Pleni--> i was thinking about you because i found Claddagh's poem yesterday:bolian: BTW There is a fanfiction with that name in Ffnet. But it's not Smacked but FlanNel i think :D

Debbie:D

ps: I support Ireland. It's one of those palces i would like to visit:thumbsup:

5. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

OMG Hi Family!

I have a theory about the unscripted kiss.

You see they didn't have to keep it on the episode but they did,
    that means they didn't care what we thought of it.
    It didn't matter if we thought of them as a couple,
    if they didn't want us to think that at all they would have taken it off.

I rest my case.:)

I also have proof,

In season 1 or season 2 of CSI Miami, Calleigh and Eric Bet 10 bucks on a case and Calleigh wins.

The woman wins.

*cough, cough* Refers to Recycling.

Need I write more.

Okay, bye now.

MT333:lol::lol::lol:

6. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i absoluetly LOVE UR theory,

i just hope they dont wait until the seventh season to have them together i wont really mind unless we have EXCELLENT SMacked scenes during the duration of them not together... i just hope that either of them dont get into other real indepth relationships, but i doubt they will becuz they will feel uncomfortable loving each other, but going out with other people... but like they'll have a chance between the love of Mac and Stella... :adore: nobody stands a chance

and that is my theory:)

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  7. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

What unscripted kiss are you talking about?

8. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

hahaha can I say Xena and Ares or do I fail? Mac & Stella's relationship as more than friends is very clear, I just hope Mac finally opens up and kisses her before the season finale! I agree with MacTaylor333, if the producer and director didn't want to keep the kiss, they would have removed it. Which prooooves that Mac and Stella are meant to be together, plus the directors could see the blatant chemistry!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey MT!!!!!! :D

Probably because the chemistry was so natural and cute they didn't have any problem keeping it :D

Mari--->
    Another Xenite here, Mari? :D I have been sumerged in lots of pics and even in pics you can notice Gary and Melina's chemistry. :D
    I wish they filmed a movie together!

I think was StellaFREAK who posted these beauties. I just i needed to remember where everything started
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

I guess that would be the kiss in season 1, when Stella kiss Mac on his cheek after she found a lead on a case. That kiss was not on the script. It's Melina's total improvisation. Hence, Mac's, or in this case, Gary's totally surprised face.

Am I right???

Gotta go! I have class in 5 min!

*hugs*

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

:) Yeah you're right. I have the s1 dvds and one of the special features is the cast talking about their characters. In that segment, Melina said how Mac and Stella had a great dynamic and stuff and then described how they have these great moments, then said how that was completely improvised. She said how Stella finally got the evidence she needed and got excited and then "I just grabbed Gary and kissed him! And it wasn't in the script or anything ... but it was a great moment you know?" :lol: I think the episode it happened in was Til Death Do We Part (1.15).

omg guys, I just watched Yahrzeit and now I'm absolutely bawling my eyes out. It's horrible because it's late at night here, and I was watching this horror movie. I hate horror movies usually because I get so easily scared, but one of my fave actresses was in it. Anyway I got too scared of it and I couldn't sleep so I was like 'Oh okay well i'll watch the new ep of csi ny on the internet'. Wonderful. Big mistake that was. Especially since, when i was on my holiday we were in Germany and we saw Hitler's rally sites and the Nazi documentation museum in Nuremberg. And Anne Frank's attic. So now I'm REALLY miserable.

Debbie - Thanks so much for letting me know where the spoiler pics were! I'm still completely lost though about what we do and don't know is going to happen. I have no concept of what's going on in the spoilers. Let me know?

Hope everybody's well. *hugs to all*

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Unscripted kiss.....Melina is effin briliiant!!!

and here I am on the school's computer, on this site, surprised that they have yet to catch me on this and ban me and this site from their network but'll be worthi t to A. hear your guys theories on all that is Smacked. :D

I seriously CANT wait another day....I am DYING over here, I need that episode like NOW. :thumbsup:

Ghawazee: First and foremost, love your signature, omg! Smacked, couldnt have been any better. And the biological baby that we speak of....must happen. Stella, baby, hormones, Mac, greece= PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Im sorry if I dont make any sense at the moment I am running on a MOnster at the moment as I have been up for 38 hours staright.....:shifty:

13. sucker4-SMacked

Melina is a brilliant women, she is the absolutely perfect person to play Stella, i wouldnt want it any other way :)

ROFL at Stella, baby, hormones, Mac, greece= PERFECT OPPORTUNITY i cant agree with you more...

they better not disappoint us in the last three episodes... OMG season five is over next thursday.... noe we will be thinking about what they could do with Mac and Stella... especially when we find out their never realized spark of chemistry, or however they put it :cool:

14. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

[/QUOTE]
    Melina is a brilliant women, she is the absolutely perfect person to play Stella, i wouldnt want it any other way :)
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly I could see no one else playing her, Melina is perfect. It's the same with all the other characters I can't see anyone else playing them.

I watch all three CSI's and in the pilot for Vegas there is Holly Gribbs:evil::evil: and she ends up dying. If she hadn't died Sara wouldn't have came in.

I feel the same way about CSI NY, if Aiden hadn't died and Lindsay hadn't shown up there would have been no DANTANA and not as many SMACked scenes.

DANTANA is NY main couple at the moment, with the whole baby thing and what not. But SMACked will rise up because of it, you see SMACked gains some of there power from the other characters relationships.

That is all I have time to say. Bye, Bye.

MT333

15. sucker4-SMacked

[/QUOTE]

DANTANA is NY main couple at the moment, with the whole baby thing and what not. But SMACked will rise up because of it, you see SMACked gains some of there power from the other characters relationships.

That is all I have time to say. Bye, Bye.

MT333[/QUOTE]

yeah i must say i agree with you on that, as characters relationships come together, Mac and Stella seem happier being together becuz one day they realized that that is what is going to happen one day to them... and them being invovled in their co workers relationships makes them stronger and believe that if they get together they will work out quite fine... which is why i think their taking it slow before they get together so they know that their relationship wont fail... im done rambling now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.