Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Stella is totally like Athena because she's the goddess of wisedom, and the wisest out of them all...

now Mac on the other hand is... well i dont know, i'll get back to you guys on that, unless someone can come up with someone that he rezembles

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NM--->
    YESSSSSSSS, absolutely YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!:drool: I don't care to wait until the last episode of the whole show but i want Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera with their own biological baby.Otherwise would be CRUEL to have Stella holding a baby next Wednesday and being so lovely and beautiful with kids if we didn't have any chance of baby for The Smac Family as well:thumbsup:

Asprine--->
    And i will wait for Stella , Mac and their offpring until Season 96 if i have to:lol:

don't worry dear. Somebody will fill me in with juicy details. I only want a Smac POV

Karu--->
    i thought the only one sane was you and i realized you are so adorable crazy as we are:lol: In American Dreamers 1.03 Stella tempted him with an Irish coffee. Probably his mom was Irish. Could be casual and he could be Irish only? I ask because i would like Mac giving a Claddagh ring to Stella. Someone told me that once;)

Heather, sweetie
    AAhhhhhhhhh it was so beautiful :D THAT look said it all:drool::drool::drool: and she helped him A LOT. And she was as upset as he was:drool: I wonder what would have happened if she had turned around in that moment. She would have fainted probably:drool:
    Smacked4---> i know i have read your fanfiction. I will post a review at some point but i am too delayed in that field. I have to write reviews with months of delay!

hugs to everyone

Debbs:thumbsup: (WE WANT BABY TAYLOR DARN IT!)

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

My, my... It's always like this. I'm gone for hardly two days, and now, i don't know where to start responding... This is one chatty family...

Asprine and Debbie,
    The song Debbie quoted is an Indonesian song, I don't know who wrote it and for what purpose exactly, but i can predict. Here's the exact translation:

So, cassie's right. 'Nenek moyang' is 'ancesor'. As to why 'nenek' is applied as a general term, it's the same reason why we use 'her' to refer to 'the world'. And the song actually talks about Indonesia ancestor who are brave sailors (If you know this country, this is a large archipelago, and back in times, people use sea-transport to travel around the country, and trade with the world)

That's totally OT (i feel like i'm being a history teacher now:lol:), but yeah, the last two lines remind me to Stella. :D :D

5.24 and 5.25 will be aired in my exam week. So, i'd probably will wait until the exam finished before watching them:( But, i need to do that, cause i don't want to fail, and make Mac and Stella, and this family, not proud of me. :D :D

Shell_Kiki,
    Well, i know that... I was actually asking who will be who. You know, is it Mac the yang and Stella the yin or vice versa? Yin and Yang concept comes from Chinese culture and philosophy. You'd be boring if you listen to my Ama (it's the same with 'nenek' :D) talk about the whole thing, especially when she's comparing that to nowadays global warming. Oops, i got OT, again. It's just that every time i think about the 'yin to Gary's character's yang', the more i am convinced that Stella is the yang, and Mac is the yin, although, yin is usually used for woman. *shrug*

Lori,
    *Jumping up an down*. They are making a break, so that we'll have full SMacked, and be full... (I'm not making any sense now, am i? *cringe*)

If Mac tell something in different language to Stella, she'll know the meaning anyways. Why? Oh, you all know why. :p

Vave,
    It's difficult... Stella for me will be combination of Athena (for her wisdom and wit), and Artemis (her toughness). But Mac,,, uhm, combination of Zeus and Ares??? I really don't know...

Now, i all honesty, i don't think there's going to be anything that is too big SMacked-wise in 5.24. We can always hope, but i don't think TPTB or Melina for that case, will give us anything more than a big hug and/or kiss on the cheek. I'm still wishing for more, though. Come to think of it again, the romance between them better happen slowly. No rush like DL, cause if they crew up, the consequence will be much worse than DL story. Not that i think they'll screw up... Or, it may ended up like GSR, and F/A = one or even both characters are out! No!

But, hey! We always have our imaginations, predictions, and hopes, and places like this (when we share our imaginations, predictions and hopes with people that are the same with us) to keep us going on... LOL!

*hugs everyone!*

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gaby! It's a pleasure to have you back here :D Thanks for the translation. I knew what my sweet Asprine said because she had already told me a little story before ;)
    Smacked sounds stronger in S6 but still we can have the chance of a big and emotional scene where they make clear their mutual feelings :D That would be great. Weeks ago i was asking for a kiss. Now i only want they can be together at the end :D

Good luck Gaby and take care

Debbie :D

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Mynerva24,

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Haha, now wouldn't we all love to see Mac and Stella with kids? They'd make the best parents ever. I'm just dying to see them with Lindsay's baby, it'll make them broody... :adore: Everytime I seen any of my little baby cousins it just makes me think of Mac and Stella with a little baby... :lol: Yeah, I launch into a day dream... I'm kinda weird like that... :p

I agree with you Shell, they are perfect for one and other, they need eachother to keep the other in check, when one of them explodes, they need the other to calm them down, no one can quite calm the other like each other... They need eachother, they're 2 sides to the same coin. ;)

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ My gosh you guys post fast.

Well, I agree with sucker4-smacked that Stella would be Athena, but Mac? That's hard. I don't know the male gods as well. :lol:

It's good to hear about Mac's heritage finally being discovered :lol::lol:

I don't really have much more to say, bye for now.

Axel

8. Stepherweps

Well, I don't know the first thing about Greek gods, so I'm afraid it's not something that I'm able to comment on... :lol: You guys feel free to explain them to me though. ;) I'm sure you'll do a great job of picking god's out for them. :D I'm on a total Smacked high at the minute. We had 5.17 here in the UK last night, it was so cute to seem them at Danny and Lindsay's wedding, they really did look like a couple. :adore: Gah, they were just go cute. :D

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, this is a toughie... it's a tie between Athena and Artemis for Stella 'cause of the balance of wisdom and strength. As for Mac, maybe Poseidon 'cause of his stormy nature. We all know that he is capable of causing earthquakes when his temper flares.

I don't think so... he's definitely at least half Scottish, but who knows? Maybe he has an Irish grandfather on his mom's side. Until we learn his mom's name, we can't be so sure what her nationality is. Besides, I'm sure having another Irish man would threaten Flack a little.

Hmm, maybe there are some Scottish traditions that Mac could teach Stella... like first footing on Hogmany! He should go to her place as a first footer... after all, a dark haired man is considered lucky!

Well at least we got a hint... Mac makes for a good Scotsman. Now if only Stella could convince him to sport a kilt...

10. Stepherweps

Hmm, it's cool that we've found out Mac's half Scottish, I'm looking forward to finding out some more about his past, I don't think his parents have ever been mentioned before now... Although I can see him having some Irish blood somewhere down the line... Maybe Ulster-Scots... Like me... :lol: I'm also looking forward to finding out more about Stella's family, after all, we know next to nothing except that she has some Greek ancestory... This season has been awesome for character development. :D

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

She's actually Greek-Italian... she has an Italian last name after all and she can speak in Italian as well as Greek. Other than that, we don't know much else. TPTB have been giving us little hints about her past, like her time in foster homes and her dance training. I'm looking forward to learning about her family though... we need some more development for her and Mac. Maybe next season will give us something...

12. Stepherweps

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that she had Italian roots... Yeah, I knew she grew up in a foster home, and that she used to dance as a child/teenager... Gosh, when we think about it, we actually know next to nothing about any of the characters backgrounds... But NY is the most character focused of all the shows, I guess that's why I like it the best. Like I said, I'm intrigued to find out more about her...

13. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

We know one more thing:she was at St. Basil.
    Hope, we'll know more about her past in 5.24.

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Oh! I never thought of that, but yeah, Mac as Poseidon. I can see that.

I don't think so... he's definitely at least half Scottish, but who knows? Maybe he has an Irish grandfather on his mom's side. Until we learn his mom's name, we can't be so sure what her nationality is. Besides, I'm sure having another Irish man would threaten Flack a little.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Mac wearing a kilt would make my day and probably Stella's as well :devil:*has drawing plans*

Didn't Mac mention his dad is And Here's To You Mrs. Azrael? I think it was something about life support...

I would love to know more about Stella. Well, actually all of the characters. Even though NY is the most character based of the shows, I know less about the NY character's pasts then those of the characters on the other CSI's.

This page is empty of pictures :wtf: So I'm going to post another "I love you" look, but not from this season.

4x04 - Time's Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That one exchange says it all :adore:

Well, I should get to work on my essay for civics :scream: It's due tomorrow and I haven't even started. Talk to you soon.

Axel

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
  15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, guys!
    Wow, Yahrzeit sounds incredible, I cannot wait till it comes to England in a few weeks.
    Green Piece was on here last night, and I loved Mac's talk to Danny about why he didn't have kids with Claire, such an emotional moment for them both. I think Mac is looking (and longing) for a second chance, a permenant woman in his life, a chance to be a dad. And to me (yes, I know I'm biased, LOL) at the moment I really see Stella as the only option. All the other women that have been presented as love interests for Mac have either lasted relatively shortly (P.), had potential but eventually never developed into romance (Jane) or come across more as friends than anything else, or just not someone Mac's interested in in that way (Jordan, Quinn). Mac has known Stella for a long time, and were they to start something, sure there would be problems, but Mac wouldn't have to tell her about Claire and drag up all the painful memories, because Stella already knows, and she's actually encouraged Mac to keep the memory of Claire alive by reaching out to Reed, she doesn't feel in competition with Claire, like I believe P. did. Same goes for Stella, Mac already knows about her childhood, what happened with Frankie, the AIDS scare, so no need for her to drag that up. And Stella's love interests have either been psychos or idiots, or guys with potential to become love interests that never did (that guy from Hostage, was he called Brad?) or guys she just doesn't seem interested in at all (fireman). It would be interesting to see how both would handle the change from friends to lovers, what conflicts and problems that would cause but also the warm, caring, hot moments we would see between them.

I would love to see that too.:devil: So, Mac's half-Scottish? Very interesting. It's great we're finally learning some more stuff about his past and family.
    With Stella learning something about her own family in 5.24, I'd love to see some bonding between them based on the revelations both have about their families. This is another example of those 'parallel storylines' I was talking about for Mac and Stella, both are learning something about their families at the end of this season.

Mac speaking in Gaelic/Scots to Stella would be great. :drool: A romantic trip to Scotland would be great too.:drool: I'd love Mac to take Stella to Chicago and show her where he grew up too. :drool:

Thanks to everyone who posted the wonderful pics. Axel, I love the smoldering looks between Mac and Stella in your pics from Time's Up. Mac's look makes me swoon.:drool: They look so happy to see each other.:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.