Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Re: Mac ♥ Stella #16

Hey Family!~ 2nd page already? Man you guys post fast :lol:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Family!!!!!!!!!!! This is our lucky number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Smacked Family will be very blessed by this number (and by TPTB's good will if they want ;) )[/quote]

Well, if we have our way 24 will be our new good luck number :devil::)

That's beautiful Deb. Mac needs to step up, tell Stella how he really feels ('cause we all know the truth:thumbsup:) and just let it happen. He has a right to love someone good and who's better for him than Stella?

Both sets of Spoiler pics were great! I certainly liked the ones with Stella on the phone because it looks like someone interrupted them while they were walking and talking and maybe on a date???? Maybe it was to tell them about Angell :( I really like the blood pool picture. They look totally bad ass and like they are going to glare down any no-sayers to them:lol:[/quote]

I'm sure they'll get there as well. I just hope it won't take SEVEN YEARS *coughhiphuggerscough* And there's no way TPTB could screw SMACked up. Gary and Melina would be there to save it :adore:

Happy birthday! :) Can I join you in the EP butt kicking? :lol: Seriously though, you may be on to something with Mac and Stella scaring them away. I mean their closeness and their relationship with each other. I still think sometimes that maybe P realized that Mac and Stella should be together and she should just back off and let them get together :):)

eyewitness, I totally understand now your worries about Tiva :(

Bye for now!

Axel

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sweetie, have the best of the birthdays ever :D You will. Your best birthday present will be 5.24 :D I do think after "Helenika" their relationship will change. I do not if they will be a couple yet (hopefully YES!) but i have the same hope i have more than a year ago:bolian: I mean, ven Stella can tell they can't be just friends. He will be the man who will go across half world to be with her because he just doesn't stand the idea of loosing her so sooner or later they will have to face their real feelings!:drool:

G--->
    I do like how Claire's storyline was developed. I have notice ther is a great need of knowing her and how her loss marked him (well that's something we have already seen) in Mac's memories or from flashbacks i do want to know more about her

What is going to happen tonight it's not minor. Because you know how much we wanted to know about Mac's dad. We don't know how he was with Little Mac. Also we don't know if there was a "Mrs taylor" wwho could take care of Mac. We only know Mac is noble and loyal and chilvarous and very sensitive with defenless people. He might learn those from somewhere or someone. I was afraid his dad was too rigid with him and that's Mac is so private. It's like to show his feelings is a sin or a shame. So it would be interesting to find out if his father was responsible for that one
    So you can bet how much i am hoping for Yarhzeit tonight!!!!

Nice parallel G!:bolian: However i think it's different fort Stella in S1. We had a very nice debate past weeks inside teh Stellarina Thread on that matter. She wasn't clossed off to the victims. She didn't want to show how much every case affected her probably because since she was a girl she learn how to deal with losses and absences so She dealt in the way she could so far : showing her tough side. Sometimes not crying isn't not a sign someone is not feeling the same that other people do. Also i think she was too busy because she was worried sick for Mac in S1 and she was as broody as him . His well being was the only thing she was really focused on:drool: Talk about being in love for years!:drool:
    I agree with you. Relaxed Mac in the couch in daily basis and Wild Monkey Sex once a year!:lol::lol::lol: But we need lots of kissing! Smacked kisses are our medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach--->thanks for the piccies:drool::drool::drool::drool: Does they have super glue in their clothes or what??????:drool::drool::drool: working outside or inside nothing seems to be keeping them apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Rach, I wonder if that is "A" blood. Spoilers said
    the shooting would be when Dunsbrook's son is going to be transferred from jail to court or something like that. So my question is why does it look like a dinner or a bar????????

hugs to all

Debbie:thumbsup:

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*runs in here* Aww man, I missed the opening, sorry 'bout beein MIA these past days, I've been busy reading on the theory to the motorcycle, have to take a test before I can start to drive with a driver teacher:shifty: but anyways never to late to celebrate;
    Wee new thread!!:D *throws candy around*:D
    Btw: AnJ!! Happy B'day!!:D hope you have/had a great day:)
    Btw 2: Welcome to all the new memebers of the family:D
    Of course it's many rooms that aren't taken yet:lol: everybody's welcomed:p
    Like you are the only one going down in the gutter:devil: I mean just look, I have way to many thoughts running trough my head right now:lol::devil: *goes down in the gutter*
    *cough* yeh okey, like I didn't already have thoughts running trough my head:lol: but the couch:devil:Stella joining him on the couch now that depens would they get any sleep?:devil: umm yeh okey, somehow I won't be able to se a scene with mac and stella sitting on the couch together without hit the gutter:devil::lol:

here's a picture
    [​IMG]

#Gio:D

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

what a wonderful thought you got going there... i wouldnt be surprised if they used that in the episode, becuz we all know he cant risk losing Stella:adore: and going halfway across the world to get Stella back shows a really big stepin their relationship as friends... and even more. we can ALL NOW hope that anything is possible with Mac and Stella :)

5. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Sorry guys, got here a bit late for our thread-warming party! :) Anyway, Happy Sweet 16! I can't believe we're up to thread 16! Wow. :)

Wow, they look pretty badass in those pics, the finale should have some good SMacked in it. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, I've got lots of exams soon :scream: but I'll try a peep in, especially after 5.24. See you lot soon! :)

6. Steeldust

Steeldust Witness

Mac in black ... *sigh* ... I would never be able to resist him if I where Stella, when he's wearing BLACK
    This is a great pic... only the blood is disturbing

By the way ... congrats to the new thread.
    I'm going for " Cause his heart will follow her home " ... it's just perfect!

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Gawd, I'm such a mess! I haven't found the time to post anything interesting or at least acceptably coherent here. But I've cast my vote, that's for sure. Thread 16 already, that's an average of more than 3000 Smacked messages per season. How great is that!

I'm a bad fan, but I don't remember that bed moment :( Add it to Stella's bedroom eyes in the pic Gio has post and... ta-da! Perfect Smacked Omelette à la Gutter. Now we only need to stir it a little bit and serve it extremely hot at their place *cough*'causethey'resolivingtogether*cough*.

Rach, thanks for the promo pictures. I love the way they look together. You don't need anything at all, just the two of them, not even looking at each other, to feel what's going on between them. It's just so obvious.

And, well, that's all for now... I haven't had time to read all of your messages, so I'm feeling kinda lost.

8. sucker4-SMacked

i'm a little slow but i just remembered something... 16 is also a very lucky number for me because in a few months i will be turning SWEET 16!! :) too bad it isnt on the 16 of september... now that would be totally awesome, wouldnt it??

im a littlke crazy becuz i just had BBQ chicken and M&M's... maybe on the 16th episode of the 16th season we will see 16 little SMacked babies after 16 minutes of SMex:eek: wow thats alot of 16... anyways :rolleyes:

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Im remembering way back at the beginning of the season when there was an interview with Pam V. and she said that Stella would have a romance this season and he would be a GOOD GUY!!! We thought at first it was going to be the firenit BUT NOW WE KNOW WHO!!!! I thought it might be:)

10. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Tension held inside for a long time..maybe we will get an explosion of SMEX
    :devil: Its gotta come out sooner or later, right?

I also agree tonight is gonna be very emotional for Mac and I've said before we are getting a new Mac. Season 6 is gonna be a major softening of him and I have high hopes it will lead him you know where!;)

As for the Monkey Sex....:drool::drool: but more than just once a year. Poor guy:guffaw:

wow!!! 16 babies after 16 minutes of Smex...Hope Mac ate his wheaties this morning:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, always the believer. I so love your optimistic ideas. I hope you're right, Stella deserves not just any good guy, but a great guy! The kind whose name has three letters, starting with M, with A as the only vowel in the middle and a lovely C at the end. Do you think Pam V. really meant they're becoming a couple in the end? They have been quite clumsy when it comes to hiding important information lately, but if "good guy" equals Mac, they've did a great job concealing it! I don't want to believe anything yet, though. I'm too scared of being disappointed.

12. sucker4-SMacked

MAJOR OMGage!! hey i made up a new word... anyway... if that what she meant by her dating a good guy for her romance with Mac... which i dont think is possible until the season 6 opener :lol: im not saying it wont happen but we'll find out before the l;ast minutes of the finale :p OMGage coming in again...:lol: will they share a kiss at the end of the finale... and continue that into the beginning of the season 6 opener... guess waiting is the best thing to do for now... and make suggestions of what we want to happen:thumbsup: if that will happen i will be jumping up and down for the whole summer.:drool::drool::drool::drool: all of this talk is making me EXTREMELY want to jump in this gutter

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I've just seen tonight epi:

[spoiler="yarhzeit" tonight's epi]
    To my total disapointment there was only ONE single smacked scene!! :scream:
    It was a cute scene, Mac is arrving at the office and he keeps staring at Stella from a distance for quite a while, she has a sad and worried look on her face. He then enters the room and tells stella "what's up? I don't like that face" (or something like that, cant remember now) and they keep talking about the evidence and the case, that's all...
    In the end Mac travels somewhere else to deliver a brooch to a holocaust victim that his father had saved - NOW HOW COME STELLA DIDN'T TAG ALONG?? :scream: She should! Darn you TPTB!
    Stella practicly didn't appear!
    [/spoiler]

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Rach---!
    I know it is frustrating but i have read Gary did a wonderful job my dear. besides read again what you have just written! He keeps staring at her!:adore::adore: HE LOVES HER!:adore:

thank you for posting. I thought i was going to explode by frustration!:lol: being here and without the chance of watching the eppy! I don't know what i am going to do next May 13:lol:

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Damn you Mac Taylor, you made me cry! :shifty:

I agree, Stella should have been there with him. I think that she should have watched the testimonial about his dad with him too. I could see her placing her hand on his hand as he struggled with it. I did love the look on Mac's face when he was staring at his love, I mean Stella.

The next few episodes look good. We have Stella holding a baby to look forward to next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.