CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

CBS has released the promos for the finale:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1 (this site has bigger stills and I think can be seen outside the US)

Looks like they're processing the scene where Dunbrook's son was kidnapped and the team member got shot. I'm pretty sure it's the scene we saw in the video with the truck crashing into a diner.

Makes me think it's definitely still gonna be Angell because Flack and Danny are the only ones not there. And it if was Danny, Lindsay definitely wouldn't be working the scene. Plus, like we saw in the video Angell was definitely the one shot so...

I for one am hoping that Danny is off comforting Flack!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Dare I hope?

Thanks for the link, EE - I had to search 'csi:ny' over on the left to find the pictures, but they popped right up. :)

3. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

No problem! :)

Yeah it does that for me sometimes too. I tried to directly link it but like you said, they pop right up anyway if you type in csi: ny.

And I'm not holding my breath about Danny being with Flack but a girl can dream! More realistically though, they'll probably say something about him being on baby duty since Lindsay is working.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Probably - although I can't see even happy-new-Papa Danny Messer sitting it out when a colleague has been injured/killed. But it wouldn't be the first time I had different ideas about what the characters would/should do. *shrug* I guess we'll see.

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yeah but we do know that he is going to be involved in the case so that's reassuring.

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

CSI is always on at 9 though - why would it be on at 8?

7. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m also hoping that Danny is supporting Flack. He just has to.
    Adam could look after the baby girl while he is processing evidence. Awww, I want to see nervous Adam with the baby:adore:

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I hope the people in the lab aren't going to be babysitters.

9. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Definitely not in the lab! :lol: But I would love to see Adam babysit. Too cute.

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Of course, only as a special exception:D
    But I must confess, Adam babysitting in the lab, it really sounds stupid:lol:. Ok, nervous Adam and the baby:adore:, but not in the lab.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Back to The Conversation of Confusion-
    So that finale is after the CSI finale? That's... really really dumb. I mean, sure, it's great that we get it earlier (and I'm staying up no matter what night it's on), but anyone that misses Wednesday's episode will miss the finale, really...

If there's a two-hour Criminal Minds finale, that's great, but it would've been better if the NY guys had planned a bit better with their repeats. Because this year they totally sucked with that.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I still think the time change for the finale thing is lame--isn't May 20th the last day of sweeps anyway? (I think they go from a Thurs to a Weds, or Weds to Weds.) I wonder if they're trying out NY in the post CSI timeslot. I hope not--two CSI shows in one night would be overkill IMO.

As for Danny, it may just be that he's not in the promo pics. I'd like to think that he's off with Flack being supportive--Flack pretty much stood guard over Danny in RSRD when Louie was in a coma, so it would be a nice bit of continuity and turnabout for the two. However, the reality is that the baby can't be alone, so if Lindsay's at work, Danny might be with the baby. However, I doubt we're going to see that much realism from the show--they're probably going to end up with a nanny or a helpful Messer mama or aunt or somebody like that who watches the baby while the two work.

13. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I'd like for it to be Danny's mom. Maybe we'd actually get to meet her then! That's what they did with CSI: LV with Catherine's daughter.

I really want Danny to be there for Flack for once. I wonder sometimes though if Danny keeps his distance because that's what Flack wants? We know he's an arms length person and likes to deal with things on his own. Still though, I want to at least see Danny pat him on the shoulder or something.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

ARGH!!! I cant get the link to work any helpful suggestions? I tried typing in csi ny but alas no such luck:confused: Any place else to see them? HELP!!!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm having the same problem. It says gallery not found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.