Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Thanks!

Well, there is this "eye" issue... This is my eye (which is brown):
    [​IMG]

These are Jorja's (and therefore Sara's) eyes:
    [​IMG]

Not brown.
    The color of her eyes is called amber, which is a color on itself, different from brown, hazel or green (Wikipedia). It's the rarest eye color in the world and not a lot of people know about it, so they call it whatever color they feel it looks more like - for example, the dispatcher in Dead Doll called them "green" - ,or they would edearingly refer to them as "yellow" or "orange", according to lighting situations.

Since her eyes are "the rarest color in the world", I thought a safer bet for them would be to have green or blue eyed children.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for the genetics lesson hadapurpura. I never heard of amber eyes, and thought Jorja had brown eyes. So I feel like I have learned something today! Whatever color the eyes, I'm sure they would be gorgeous.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

amber eyes are actually quite common, but more commonly mistaken for brown, my ex's eye's were sort of a burnt orange :)

there isn't really too much to discuss on here with no new info coming in on the couple =( i, too, don't really have anything new to add, i still feel the same way about the show however, seasons 4,5,6 have been great friends recently, especially the GSR episodes :p

4. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I could be a psychic :rolleyes:

yeah no that would be great! kind of wondering how they would've made the move from the Galapagos to Paris ? lol big change there...
    anyways i'll definitely be looking forward to hearing more about this arrangement, does anybody know which magazine those scans are from? WP looks much, much older than I remember him :cardie:

6. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

It from the BBC Radio Times (UK):thumbsup: I got it my mum got very exciting reading this she love GSR like me. So we crossing our fingers now so miss GSR on screen.:)

Thank you hadapurpura:thumbsup: for the eyes lesson i thought mine where brown to now there hazel well i learn something now. lol:guffaw:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's hadapurpura I knew we'd see them in some capacity, eventually, so a movie it is, and maybe after he gets the play thing out of his system, he'll make some guest spots on CSI and Jorja as well, and maybe their honeymooning in Paris "the city of lights":p sounds like a strong possibility, and how romantic. That's why I didn't think the "Jungle Love" and those threads were right, cause' they weren't going to be in the Costa Ricain rainforest forever, but are together.. this is such sensational news[​IMG][​IMG]

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I hope that when tptb announce the plans for next season we will get some confirmation as to whether or not Billy and Jorja will appear. A two parter with Grissom and Sara in Europe would make for a great November sweeps episode!
    Oh well, a girl can dream.....:)

9. Desertwind

That is so awesome, and in this article it says "Billy may return next season" so if he does then it follows suit, that she will be with him. And I think that their dog, [or his] whatever, is with them now, if Grissom left him in Vegas, I'll bet that Nick or Greg or maybe Brass, is babysitting him.[​IMG]

GIL..SARA..HANK

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  10. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Why hello everyone!
    Im new here and all, but not new to the GSR concept. Well now, It seems that you guys are just as crazy if not a tad bit more crazy then I am on the concept of these 2.

I wuv these 2 to death. :)

11. Desertwind

BIG WELCOME NM42[​IMG] glad your here, and we love crazy people, especially GSR ones:lol: WE LOVE THEM TOO:p, the only relationship ever on CSI/VEGAS:bolian:and now a movie too, how cool is that, to see them on the big screen.. YIPEE, and hopefully married with wedding bands to go with it..

CANNON

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

THANKS!!!!! And boy am I crazy....

:scream: AND I KNOW!!!! (Sorry but this time calls for writing in all caps...)

A MOVIE!!! YAY!!!!! MORE LIKE OH MY F***IN GOD YES!!!

Capital mini-rant over... :thumbsup:

13. Desertwind

So, if the movie is a go, do you think Paris would be exciting for them if they filmed on location, that would be so awesome:pand last night when Cath walked by Grissom's office I'll bet she wished they'd call her, and let her know how, and what their up to[​IMG] Are you all excited about a CSI movie?

[​IMG]

14. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

I know that Im hyped about it.... ;)

I wonder what'll be the plot.... :shifty:

15. Desertwind

I think from some spoilers out there, [and I'm not using the spoiler box because this is a movie, not CSI]. Possibly, they went from Costa Rica and are honeymooning in Paris, the 'city of lights':p So we'll just have to sit tight and wait to see on this one, Maybe it'll be a two parter one movie with them, and one with the whole cast, or a 4 hr doobie:confused: no matter, just to think that we can see our beautiful couple on the big screen. I'm wondering if it will be a box office movie or a "Lifetime" job?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.