**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Horatio, Eric and Calleigh are the main characters. Though in a writer's aspect, I believe Horatio, Eric and Calleigh are primary characters, Ryan, Natalia, and Frank are secondary characters, and Tara and Kyle are tersiary characters. But still, I'd have to say that Ryan, Nat and Frank are only secondary by a small margin.

I agree. I wish that wasn't the case. The secondary characters in this show seem to all but disappear so the primaries can have the majority of screen time. It is frustrating for those of us who are fans of Ryan, Natalia and Frank.:(

I got this from EW.com

Season finale alert:
Monday, May 18
Horatio fights to save Yelina :eek: while Delko goes against Calleigh's pleas :scream: and helps his dangerous father with life-threatening consequences. :eek: Brian Austin Green guest stars as an alleged carjack victim.

Oh goodness, May is so close, yet so far away

The H/Y stuff sounds interesting. I hope they don't kill her off.

Delko helps his father with life-threatening consequences. I wonder if those life-threatening consequences will be life-threatening to Eric or to Cal. Hmm... interesting.

So, does this mean that the girl with the big issue that Eva was referring to is Yelina?

It does make you go "hmmmmm..." b.c you are left wondering if the stuff with Eric's life being in danger is all to get your attention focused on him and then Cal tries to help him and something happens to her...wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe something happens to Eric's bio dad...I mean he did step up and help his son once before, so who is to say he wouldn't do so again, should the situation warrant it?

The thing with Yelina is interesting too b/c she is still undercover for the guy who had the hit out on Eric...which I still wonder if that is still on??

I guess we are in for another cliffhanger huh? :shifty:

It does make you go "hmmmmm..." b.c you are left wondering if the stuff with Eric's life being in danger is all to get your attention focused on him and then Cal tries to help him and something happens to her...wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe something happens to Eric's bio dad...I mean he did step up and help his son once before, so who is to say he wouldn't do so again, should the situation warrant it?

The thing with Yelina is interesting too b/c she is still undercover for the guy who had the hit out on Eric...which I still wonder if that is still on??

It doesn't even have to be Cal, it could work with any of them. We are focusing on Eric and then someone else gets hurt or in a threatening situation. Though Calleigh would be the most obvious choice since she's the one asking him not to get in a dangerous situation.

I really didn't want a cliffhanger either :shifty:.

Hah, I'm calling Eric's dad the 'bio dad' now. :lol:
The finale is beyond my scope now. I'm still wondering what happened to everyone being mad at Ryan after 7.20. :lol:

The finale is beyond my scope now. I'm still wondering what happened to everyone being mad at Ryan after 7.20. :lol:

Aha, you and me both. Some follow up on that would be nice.
As for the thing with Eric...Meh. I don't think anything too big's going to happen. I love Eric, but I would love for someone like Frank/Nat to get a story.
As for the Ryan/Tara thing....Is he there when the explosion happens? I thought it was just her and Kyle....:confused:

I am actually looking forward to the finale. Its always good to see Yelina again, even though Horatio has to be the one to save her. As for E/C, I hope Eric's decision to help his father doesn't hurt his overall relationship with Calleigh. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that it is not a cliffhanger:scream:

As for the Ryan/Tara thing....Is he there when the explosion happens? I thought it was just her and Kyle....:confused:

Ryan is there. There's a few pics posted in the Ryan/Jon thread if you want to take a peek.

As for the thing with Eric...Meh. I don't think anything too big's going to happen. I love Eric, but I would love for someone like Frank/Nat to get a story.

Some follow up to that would be nice b/c in the next ep it was like what he did was totally forgotten both with his co-workers and IAB. :confused: I mean he pretty much broke the law and framed an innocent man!! I know it is similar to what Cal did but Cal actually built a case agains the guys who kidnapped her and she wasn't in the lab the entire time with ample opportunity to tell the people around her what was going on!

For there to be no repercussions to his actions would be a major loophole imo! Not that this show isn't known for that but when you make such a big of him breaking the law, you really should at the very least have some follow up to it. ;)

Some follow up to that would be nice b/c in the next ep it was like what he did was totally forgotten both with his co-workers and IAB. :confused: I mean he pretty much broke the law and framed an innocent man!! I know it is similar to what Cal did but Cal actually built a case agains the guys who kidnapped her and she wasn't in the lab the entire time with ample opportunity to tell the people around her what was going on!

For there to be no repercussions to his actions would be a major loophole imo! Not that this show isn't known for that but when you make such a big of him breaking the law, you really should at the very least have some follow up to it. ;)

Ryan did tamper with the case, but he did have some tight circumstances and he did reverse the damage he did to it. In my opinion, it's no worse than some of the things other characters have done (not going to mention names). The writers have thrown the law book out the window this time. They've done it with other characters before, so like you said, nothing new.

I'm getting confused, someone explain to me what episode this gernade goes off. Is it the same episode Ryan first finds out about Tara's pill problem? I was under the impression he gets an idea for her problem one eppy, then later the explosion happens and he's like 'kay you need help.'

I'm getting confused, someone explain to me what episode this gernade goes off. Is it the same episode Ryan first finds out about Tara's pill problem? I was under the impression he gets an idea for her problem one eppy, then later the explosion happens and he's like 'kay you need help.'

He first confronts her about the pill thing in another ep before the explosion one. I think the explosion ep is the one where he confronts her with Stetler. I'm not positive, but I think that possibly the first confrontation will happen next week, then on May 4th, Stetler and Ryan will confront her after Ryan possibly sees her running for her stash during the explosion. It's enough suspicion to search her locker and that's when the countless bottles are found with dead people's names on the pill bottles (or so I am assuming) and that's when she gets confronted by Ryan and Rick.

Or wait... okay I'm confused now. :lol: I thought the explosion ep was the ep before the finale, but I think it's actually two eps before the finale. So, maybe this ep will be first confrontation and the next confrontation with Rick will be in the following ep which should air on the 11th of May... unless there's a repeat that week then that would mean this ep would be the one before the finale (the finale is supposed to air may 18th). :lol:

I'm more confused now than I was before I think. :lol:

^ According to the Spoiler ref. guide,Ryan confronts Tara first in episode 23,and then with Stetler in episode 24.

^ According to the Spoiler ref. guide,Ryan confronts Tara first in episode 23,and then with Stetler in episode 24.

I guess next week is ep 22. So, I guess there will be no repeat on on May 11th. So, ep 23 airs on the 4th and that's the ep with the bomb supposedly. So, it will be the ep on the 11th that Ryan and Stetler confront her. I guess Ryan gets suspicious seeing her run for the pills during the explosion. :lol:

Okay, hang on a minute. Who exactly is in the room when the grenade goes off? It is a grenade, right?

According to spoiler pics, Ryan is definitely there and spoilers indicate Tara is there as well. I'm assuming Kyle will also be present as he's in the some of the spoiler pics with Ryan and Tara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back