**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Actually, I think the grenade episode is the one on May 4th. I may be completely wrong, but I think that's what the article said. Or maybe that's just what I thought.
    I'm really bummed because I'm going to be out of town then, and that episode sounds really good. :(

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yeah, it's May 4th :)
    Mlahh! That one'll be exciting.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is the Press Release for "Collateral Damage":

4. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

So anyone saw the promo ?? I was watching another show and i didn't have time to go back on ctv to see the promo of next week episode .

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

no promo tonight :scream:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nope they didn't show a preview. :( They only previewed NCIS for tomorrow night and a repeat of Mentalist that's airing tomorrow night.

7. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

No promo on cbs or ctv ???

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

not on cbs, so im thinking ctv didnt get one either. hopefully we'll get one soon! corey's last episode derserves a good one!

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I didn't bother watching since the Flames and Blackhawks were playing tonight. Hockey sometimes takes precedence. Tonight was an instance. The Hawks have real shot at the Stanley Cup this year. I'm not letting my boys down! So no promo. No big deal. CBS tends to treat CSIM like the red-headed step child anyway. It's not right and really needs to be rectified. But this season is not the time to do it. Off season is. Flood the inbox with support letters and stuff. Make sure your grammer and punctuation and tense are correct. TPTB will be nore willing to read a letter and respond to something that is intelligent and well thought out as opposed to something that sounds like a 12-year-old text messaging her BFF's.

My brain is fried as I work in Special Education on the 1st-4th grade level. My youngest student is seven and my oldest is ten. You figure it out. It's brutal. Anyway, My points are valid. If you leave commentary on the CBS site, please be mature about it.

My dad's had physical issues and my mom has had a series of mini-strokes over the last few weeks and I'm dealing. How about you? Sorry if it's harsh, but this is my reality. I have no room for whining and pity at this point and all that. I know that the vast majority here will agree. Just letting everyone know what is going on in my life and where the breaking point begins if I make rather harsh posts in the coming weeks. I promise to do my best not to, but this is very hard to see a woman who has always been nobody to mess with turn into a four-year-old almost overnight. lt's very hard to transitionm from being the child to parenting the parent. I'll try not to snap at people.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well, the TV was on CBS last night when I walked in, and then I remembered the possibility of a promo. But I was so distracted by my dog that I didn't see many of the commercials except the one they showed over the credits. Is it confirmed that there will be an episode next week?

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I didn't see a promo, but there is a new* episode scheduled to air next week as far as I know.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah. I think it is the reality show one.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I got this from EW.com

Season finale alert:
    Monday, May 18
    Horatio fights to save Yelina :eek: while Delko goes against Calleigh's pleas :scream: and helps his dangerous father with life-threatening consequences. :eek: Brian Austin Green guest stars as an alleged carjack victim.

Oh goodness, May is so close, yet so far away

14. GregNickRyanFan

The H/Y stuff sounds interesting. I hope they don't kill her off.

Delko helps his father with life-threatening consequences. I wonder if those life-threatening consequences will be life-threatening to Eric or to Cal. Hmm... interesting.

So, does this mean that the girl with the big issue that Eva was referring to is Yelina?

15. menasolar

menasolar Victim

That is very Eric to run off and save his father. Poor Calleigh, but I hope there is more to the story, because for me they are the core couple of the show, and in my case every show needs an interesting couple in the background.

I like Yelina, good thing they are giving her some screen time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.