**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ah okay, so basically Ryan knows about the pills first, then in a later episode (the one with the gernade) he and Rick confront her. Got it.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I've got a theory.

Perhaps in the grenade blast, Kyle gets hurt and/or knocked unconcious. Ryan freaks out and calls for Tara's help (she is a doctor, after all.) But Tara's no where to be found. Instead, she's looking for her drugs.

Later, I could see Ryan being like "that kid could have been really hurt, where were you?"

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

[/QUOTE]
    Ryan also, in the case of the bullet casing, picked it up with a GLOVED hand, wrapped in a latex glove preserving the print, probably figuring he could hand it over later when Billy was safe. As for the print that was far more serious but in the end it did lead E/C away from the guard and toward the real suspect. As he told H, he just DELAYED the investigation. He tampered with evidence to save a small child's life. What he did was wrong but he did do it for the right reasons. As stated, other characters have bent the law on occasion and the writers overlooked those.

4. Wasabi Power

I would like to see Ryan take up a brotherly role in relationship to Kyle. He's always been good with kids and he's got a mentor-apprentice relationship with H, what the hey? Just throw him in thereee.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. I'm excited to see that Ryan and Kyle are going to be in a scene together. I just hope they actually interact.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

This spoiler makes me think something...after Hagen's suicide, Jake going back to UC and Eric who will help his father...is it me or doesn anyone else think it's a little bit ironic that everyone prefers risking their life rather than listening to what Calleigh says?:lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

It does seem that way, doesn't it? :lol:

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, I've been thinking the same thing... The world would be a better place if men just started listening to what women say.:lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,yeah that's going to happen.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

So we have 3 more episodes,right? And the next one is the one with Tara and the pills.For some odd reason I like addiction storylines(blame House) and I am looking forward to it.

Ryan/Eric and Calleigh should have some resolution ,too as well.Maybe go for a beer after everything is explained.I don't think Ryan should be fired but I also expect consequences about tampering of evidence.Everything should be OK after he explains his reasons but since nobody knows about it,I expect people to question it.

11. Wasabi Power

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  12. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Looks like it's going to be a good episode overall! Potential to get some serious Ryan screentime. :)

Is very excited!!! :)

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

14. GregNickRyanFan

The one where he's got his arms crossed? Yeah, I think she is worried he saw her with the pills or something. I like the one where he's looking over at Kyle. It's as if he's saying "shh... we can't talk about this pill thing around the kid." :lol:

15. Wasabi Power

In the first pic it almost looks like H and Eric are sitting down and discussing what they want for lunch. :lol: If only

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.